Pages:
Author

Topic: Watch out for the scams out there - page 8. (Read 2327 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 08:01:54 AM
Look out for the people who arent willing to do escrow. Their will be guys coming on here promising you any gift card but you first must send them money. First sign is low posting number. There is a lot of signs showing someone may be a scam.
First of all you must not be a fool to easily get tricked by those people,we already know some best and good escrows in this forum right,you can always check that trust button for you to clear out your doubts,theres alot of legit escrows here Smiley)
Yeah you are right there are lots of people who betray innocent people and took their hard earn money in seconds. They are the people whose ego is dead. They don’t have any faith. They just want to make money in a shortest way without thinking what they are doing.

I condemned this action from such scoundrels. People should aware from them and do not contact then and even do not answer them at any forum.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 03:17:38 AM
Look out for the people who arent willing to do escrow. Their will be guys coming on here promising you any gift card but you first must send them money. First sign is low posting number. There is a lot of signs showing someone may be a scam.
Scam is always there whether online or offline. They just have different techniques to deceived you.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
January 02, 2018, 04:41:59 PM
At present, the crypto market is developing very strong, this is a large space for fraudsters to take over the assets of investors. Recently, I have been aware of a series of hacker attacks that infiltrated the systems to steal information, coin pockets, bitcoin ransoms. More scams. Investors should be cautious with their assets. Keep important information as carefully as possible.
Even you'll just stay here in forum there are plenty of fraudsters and scammers that are looking for their victims. Working in a lazy way by scamming others but there are good people that are busting those scammers and are acting as escrows who would help to make a deal safe and secured. Just don't transact to someone who's not well known and doesn't have any trace of his history of dealing with others.
Even how hard we try, they cannot eliminate all fraudster in the whole crypto currency industry. Moreover some members were become fraudster because they push their needed in life.
They can't eliminate but everyone will be warned and it should go to us who are transacting so that we must be careful too and responsible with our trades. We can't let them do other things for us and in this case, we should be aware and take notice of those people that they've been busted so in the future we will just avoid those people who are proven scammers.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
January 02, 2018, 06:44:59 AM
To avoid scam i always create new account and i don't do investing if the mining or bounties need to invest because there's a lot of way here to earn even without investing like in faucets and campaign,you can also trust many exchanger here to earn with investing in many coins not like other that need to register first to earn in there site like airdrops or mining.
I don’t invest in any site, except on those that are very popular and well known by everyone for their good reputation online. I also don’t jump into any business I see on the forum, most of them are scammers, and I don’t also do business with people here.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
January 02, 2018, 04:01:39 AM
At present, the crypto market is developing very strong, this is a large space for fraudsters to take over the assets of investors. Recently, I have been aware of a series of hacker attacks that infiltrated the systems to steal information, coin pockets, bitcoin ransoms. More scams. Investors should be cautious with their assets. Keep important information as carefully as possible.
Even you'll just stay here in forum there are plenty of fraudsters and scammers that are looking for their victims. Working in a lazy way by scamming others but there are good people that are busting those scammers and are acting as escrows who would help to make a deal safe and secured. Just don't transact to someone who's not well known and doesn't have any trace of his history of dealing with others.
Even how hard we try, they cannot eliminate all fraudster in the whole crypto currency industry. Moreover some members were become fraudster because they push their needed in life.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
January 01, 2018, 01:49:50 PM
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
January 01, 2018, 01:44:12 PM
To avoid scam i always create new account and i don't do investing if the mining or bounties need to invest because there's a lot of way here to earn even without investing like in faucets and campaign,you can also trust many exchanger here to earn with investing in many coins not like other that need to register first to earn in there site like airdrops or mining.
Correct avoid investing in hype and other cloud mining is one of the best way to avoid scammer because that is the in demand way of scamming yhose investors and their target is newbie and greedy people who want to earn quick income.
Correct also that many free method that we can earn good amount of income which we do not need to pull out our money in our pocket to earn just put an effort and time then money will comes to you.
When we are really serious on finding on earning money without the need of initial investment then there are still somethings but it would really takes time for you to make money but somehow much better compared on investing into something which we didn't even know on what it is because it would just turn out that we are just doing purely gambling. Scams are everywhere and if you are a greedy person then high chances for you to be scammed is high too.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

scam start form very long time and bitcoin isnot away from it. you can see many scammers in 2014 more than now.

sorry for your lost and hope to learn for future.

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
January 01, 2018, 08:59:52 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
January 01, 2018, 02:51:05 AM
Correct avoid investing in hype and other cloud mining is one of the best way to avoid scammer because that is the in demand way of scamming yhose investors and their target is newbie and greedy people who want to earn quick income.
Correct also that many free method that we can earn good amount of income which we do not need to pull out our money in our pocket to earn just put an effort and time then money will comes to you.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 12:52:58 AM
Some of the scams it is obvious to see, some are a bit harder to spot. USing escrow moves the trust to the Escrow - if you use a good escrow you are pretty well protected - but you have to make sure you are using a good escrow - because some scammers try to catch unsuspecting people here too.
Activity: 222
Merit: 250
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
December 31, 2017, 11:45:12 PM

I think we all have to alert. for the escrow wants to be used to reliable least got the belief public. if want to use the services of escrow may use already has a good reputation of its users. escrow help direct transaction between user so be safe. sometimes problems such as it is not only of escrow but also the seller. make sure that the seller has a good reputation, so that we don't be fooled to make a purchase
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 10:16:24 PM

I've encountered many ways to attempt to scam not just me but many people. Within just a year, I can easily identify if they are going to scam me or not. It's not just on this forum, it can be anywhere. It can be online or outside the real world too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 07:42:18 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
December 31, 2017, 05:47:48 PM
As crypto is about anonymity and knowledge.some people scam other new people to crypto world.hackers got a new job to scam new user in crypto which is more profitable that there previous work.with increasing demand of cryptocurrency more user will likely to fall for ongoing scams.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
December 31, 2017, 05:14:08 AM
All scammers are selfish they do things that they know that they can earn money using others work.
All they want is money, i hate all scammers, if ever i have a powers i will make them vanished forever.
Thats why i always search first all the project i join.
I hope all scammers will also scam by another scammers, so that they will feel what is the feeling of being scammed. It would be great if this thing will happen.
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
December 31, 2017, 03:25:14 AM
People with bad intentions to others will take this advantage to do their illegal activity in the internet. They might shown in their white paper the best offer or profit that couldn't imagine, to hook you up and get your trust and then disappear. So watch out guys for this particular people. Do research first. Thanks
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
December 31, 2017, 02:59:37 AM

This shouldn't be new information to anyone with common sense or access to these forums. If you're going to get scammed, you're obviously going to get scammed by someone who tries their best to get your money without involving any other people and someone who is able to ghost very quickly. Since people can make accounts here for free and without any IP restrictions, you'll often see people spamming accounts here. I still think there should be some really big sticky somewhere on the marketplace about safer ways to trade (or some warning in large text somewhere).
So much direct to the point Sir, but I think they have restriction of IP address specially in Signature Campaign and many more. That's why they investigate all their participant to avoid multi account. Correct me if that is wrong.
No they haven't that such feature about restricting the same address this is why this forum has been flooded by lots of multiple accounts which you can barely notice to those account who do abuse signature campaigns.Its sad to think but it is indeed the reality on whats happening as of now. If you do try to look on reputation section you would notice about those accounts being caught on joining or abusing campaigns..
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
December 31, 2017, 02:40:42 AM
I remember when i join this fake izanagi account which has telegram also and scams people. Gladly we manage to get out because of the people join telegram to burst the truth. I think they just want some free signature. Lets just double the alertness on the doubled amount of scammers today.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1174
December 31, 2017, 02:05:56 AM

Look out when people are not willing to do escrow, they don't use it because they plan to scam you and with escrow they can't do it. There are many signals that someone wish to scam you, but scammers are more tricky and they hide them selves better and better, its not always easy to spot a scammers.
Low posting number works sometimes, but accounts are being sold, accounts with positive trust rating, and then this accounts with high number of posts and positive trust rating offer something and you try to buy it.
The best thing to do is to use escrow, that is step number one, next is be transparent, scammers don't like transparent things.
Pages:
Jump to: