Author

Topic: WAVES - Complete Blockchain ecosystem for a token economy - page 392. (Read 129439 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 552
The rise decentralize of exchanges is promising more benefits for the world of cryptocurrencies "The Waves Decentralized Exchange has a solid concept and the backing of Waves platform only adds to its legitimacy": https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/waves-decentralized-exchange-dex/ must be seen to get more information about the waves DEX

​​Waves Client Beta ver. 1.0.0-beta.35 is out! What’s new in this update:

— You can now sort, filter and hide tokens in the Portfolio tab
— DASH gateway has been launched
— Hindi and Dutch languages support added
— You can now invoice other users
— Additional minor bugs have been fixed

And don’t forget you can always get the latest version of the Client here  https://wavesplatform.com/product
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
waves have new airdrop? ((WAVES) airdrops to new BTC holders!)
is that right?
we must create new wallet?
Yes, they have. But this airdrop is only for new btc holders on Waves wallet. The wallet should be created no more than 1 month, but it is unofficial information.

It is peculiar that they have airdrop like this but didn't provide any official information about it. I would happily create a new address in their wallet (very easy to do) and transfer my spare BTC to get some free Waves. Best option for me is to go their Telegram channel right now and get some additional information there. I can't miss this free lunch money.  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Waves will not be the next technological revolution to follow Ethereum, but it is a tool with the potential to be widely adopted by users, since it provides a “simple”, but useful service.

Waves is doing the right things to create an exeptional infrastructure, easy to use wallet, decentralized exchange, easy token generation and soon smart contracts. Plus passive income with LPoS
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
Waves will not be the next technological revolution to follow Ethereum, but it is a tool with the potential to be widely adopted by users, since it provides a “simple”, but useful service.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
is that right?
Yes, they have. But this airdrop is only for new btc holders on Waves wallet. The wallet should be created no more than 1 month, but it is unofficial information.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
is that right?

Correct, there is an airdrop. You can find the details:
http://wavescommunity.com/airdrop-to-new-btc-holders/
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
yes, i understood that.
you can get 2 waves.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
is that right?
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
I've been a Waves Hodler for a while now. I'm looking forward to Smart contracts and Atomic swaps this year. I do hope the marketing increases when these project milestones happen.

I wasn't aware they planned on atomic swaps launching this year. Do you know if anyone else has already successfully implemented them?

komodo platform with barterdex exchange  are the leaders in atomic swap... but this will be implemented by lots of platforms in next months

waves will be one of the most advanced and decentralized exchange on the market with atomic sawp and smart contract on top of it. a great year for the waves platfform and all crypto .

Atomic swaps will be great. I can just see the Reddit headlines now: Waves platform has fully implemented atomic swaps!
Activity: 308
i think waves is the uselest coin in the cryptomartket. it has decantralized exchange and we need dex so waves prices will be increasing.
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
Quote from: Midas111
You meant WAU COIN Right? ... WAU is built to be the best store of value Smiley
Quote from: Midas111
WAU Coin outperformed gold, silver, S&P500, DOW, Treasury bonds, High Yield Bonds, Bitcoin, the total cryptocurrency market, USD, Euro, and all major asset classes in 2018 so far. It is built to be the best store of value on earth. You can buy it on waves dex in the waves /WAU coin pair. It really is the best store of value there is.

Don't fall for that people. He's just fooling y'all.

No you are wrong. It is public immutable ledger. Check the price performance yourself. Call me fool all you want but the numbers do not lie. WAU Coin was .11-.12$ USD on jan 18th, now .24$  look at the price performance. Now look at gold, silver, s&P, treasuries, Bonds, bitcoin and total crypto market. WAU COin beat every single major asset class on earth. it is unchangeable fact and you are the fool for calling reality wrong. Wau Coin is real, and it beat everything.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1055
The time will come if huge commercial firmen and real investors will enter the crypto market and they will make a rational purchase decision,
the hypcoins/shitcoins will lose day after day!
because the "smart money" of the long term investors will choose sustainable projects, they want a steadily growth and especially safety!
even the FUDers here wrote waves is a very carefully secured project!
bullshit! One shitcoins leave but other come. This fraudulent game will never stop. Evolves, but will not stop. And the gamer do not care about tech, only about opportunities. Waves give near zero opportunity. Why it is not able to react to positive news about? Who knows. This sadcoin is fenomen of crypto world.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
 Waves Platform Smart Contracts developer Ilya Smagin will be speaking at Chainges conference in Amsterdam on May 5th. He'll take a part in a panel discussion about blockchain platforms and will talk about dapps and tokenization. Then a Q&A session will follow where Ilya will answer any questions about smart contracts. Don’t miss it! Get tickets here: https://chainges.co By the way, we will be able to see the very first bits of Waves' Smart Contracts on the TestNet very soon! Stay tuned!
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
I've been a Waves Hodler for a while now. I'm looking forward to Smart contracts and Atomic swaps this year. I do hope the marketing increases when these project milestones happen.

I wasn't aware they planned on atomic swaps launching this year. Do you know if anyone else has already successfully implemented them?

komodo platform with barterdex exchange  are the leaders in atomic swap... but this will be implemented by lots of platforms in next months

waves will be one of the most advanced and decentralized exchange on the market with atomic sawp and smart contract on top of it. a great year for the waves platfform and all crypto .
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
@Jiddu

I totally agree with your opinion!

Many, many hypecoins with no solide,fundamental and sustainable development will fail in the long run if the hype will go back.
Seriously there are so many, many shady projects out there! Take care of yourselves!
Many people are emotional buyers and not rational, such a Market attitude is very dangerous for the long term investors!

BUT

The time will come if huge commercial firmen and real investors will enter the crypto market and they will make a rational purchase decision,
the hypcoins/shitcoins will lose day after day!
because the "smart money" of the long term investors will choose sustainable projects, they want a steadily growth and especially safety!
even the FUDers here wrote waves is a very carefully secured project!

Just traders like a huge volatility.
In the long run just a few projects/technologies will be applicable in the future.
And i am pretty sure waves will be there if the mass adoption take place in the future Cool

best wishes

Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck
Good day for the crypto world today, bitcoin -4% still number 1.
Excellent day for Waves : rank #45.

The more they deliver, the more Waves sink. Laughable.

Many expected project goes hockey stick only with rumors that they are working on a hot topic
When Waves says they will deliver smart contract (a hot topic for sure but ......well only on testnet !!!!) then price goes south.

My conclusion : no one expect nothing from waves except some fanatics.
This is my only explanantion : Waves actually makes no sense.

But you know what drives the prices of the top-shitcoins? High speculations on "huuuuuuuge" business cases, and whales.
The actually useful things aren't considered worthy yet. Time will come where smart money overcomes the gambling masses, and manipulation fades with less volatility.
Activity: 1309
Merit: 28
Hello,

When will Smart contracts feature will be fully implemented.

Will we see it in 2018 or 2019? Patiently waiting for it.

Smart accounts will be available during the testing phase in April, activation in mainnet will be in July. After that you will be able to use multisig and atomic swap functions.

Is it the new official Waves thread? I'm asking because there has been none since the first one was locked time ago. I am a Waves hodler, so I am particularly interested in this.

Yes, it is a new official Waves thread. Feel free to ask your questions here.

Best wishes,
Waves Community manager.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
Is it the new official Waves thread? I'm asking because there has been none since the first one was locked time ago. I am a Waves hodler, so I am particularly interested in this.

Nah... I'm sure it's not.
Nevertheless, I will leave here my brief opinion about the project. Cheesy I think this coin is undervalued. This is working product with good functionality and ongoing development. Look attentively! May be now is a good time to buy because the price is really low.

I fully support. I also consider waves an undervalued coin. Many are so passionate about ETH that they do not notice the obvious advantages of waves.)
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Waves was successfull ico way back 2017 their smart contract and response time in blockchain is pretty high
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Thanks for the new thread. The new thread looks very professional and OP did a great job.
Jump to: