Author

Topic: WAVES - Complete Blockchain ecosystem for a token economy - page 391. (Read 129356 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
i create new address and deposite some wct and change it to btc
its accept for airdrop or i must deposite btc
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
How does Waves do when it comes to transactions per second?

I think it beats Ethereum by far. It has been recently upgraded and it should be one of the fastest platforms now. Let's see what will happen as they will introduce smart contracts, which should happen rather soon.
Don't think but check statistics. It's up to 500txs! This has been achieved with masstxs(https://twitter.com/GoWavesgo/status/989418427457687553). I'm not sure but this figure is probably was limited by network settings which are set at the moment, which if required can be increased later on, but for better distribution of fees between nodes' should be kept still on lower limit as possible. With daily growth of tx amount network will increase capabilities of tx per second up to 1000 (with masstx probably even more)
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Will the implementation of waves smart contracts bring more activity to some waves' products? how immediate are we going to see the ripple effect?
Activity: 1307
Merit: 28
I can't seem to get my transactions to load in the desktop client. Is anyone else having this issue? They showed up the first time I pulled them up, but it just sits there, loading now. I've left it for several hours and it never loads.

That minor detail is the only complaint I can say about Waves and I've been hodling since the ICO. The thing I like most is the lack of hype. Waves is stealthy. Waves doesn't hype a bunch of bullshit, it just says, "Here you go!" and BOOM you got a DEX.
Hi, please use our last Waves Client 1.0.0-beta.35
I read this http://wavescommunity.com/airdrop-to-new-btc-holders . There will be WAVES airdrop for all new wallet users registered from 25 April to 1 May and has a balance of 0.001 btc. What if we deposite more than 0.001 btc (let's say, we deposite 1 btc). Whether will get more than 2 WAVES for free or still will only get 2 WAVES for free ??

Hello, it doens't matter how many BTC you gonna deposit on your newly-created wallet, you'll receive only 2 Waves.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
I read this http://wavescommunity.com/airdrop-to-new-btc-holders . There will be WAVES airdrop for all new wallet users registered from 25 April to 1 May and has a balance of 0.001 btc. What if we deposite more than 0.001 btc (let's say, we deposite 1 btc). Whether will get more than 2 WAVES for free or still will only get 2 WAVES for free ??
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I can't seem to get my transactions to load in the desktop client. Is anyone else having this issue? They showed up the first time I pulled them up, but it just sits there, loading now. I've left it for several hours and it never loads.

That minor detail is the only complaint I can say about Waves and I've been hodling since the ICO. The thing I like most is the lack of hype. Waves is stealthy. Waves doesn't hype a bunch of bullshit, it just says, "Here you go!" and BOOM you got a DEX.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

I think it beats Ethereum by far. It has been recently upgraded and it should be one of the fastest platforms now. Let's see what will happen as they will introduce smart contracts, which should happen rather soon.

I tested their platform a lot of times and I can say they are really fast and the platform is secure, the interface seems to be the only issue here I read a lot of comments about their platform interface but overall it's a good platform to create a new token and transact.
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
Hello,

Waves is really one of the fastest blockchain from any existing now. And it is quite possible that the process of carrying out transactions will be improved and the speed will increase.

waves have new airdrop? ((WAVES) airdrops to new BTC holders!)
is that right?
we must create new wallet?

Greetings!

estenity, correctly.  To participate in the campaign, use the instructions here: http://wavescommunity.com/airdrop-to-new-btc-holders/

Kind Regards
Waves Community Manager

This s is very frustrating, I have wasted a lot of time on this. I can't send BTC to a waves gateway address. You should inform people that they will have to be able to do this to complete this airdrop.

Could you give more details for helping you?

Best wishes,
Waves Community manager.

Are you familiar with the Waves wallet? When you click "recieve" under BTC it does not give you a BTC address, it gives you a Waves, BTC gateway address. I cannot send BTC to this address.
Hello,

Waves is really one of the fastest blockchain from any existing now. And it is quite possible that the process of carrying out transactions will be improved and the speed will increase.

is that right?

Greetings!

estenity, correctly.  To participate in the campaign, use the instructions here: http://wavescommunity.com/airdrop-to-new-btc-holders/

Kind Regards
Waves Community Manager

This s is very frustrating, I have wasted a lot of time on this. I can't send BTC to a waves gateway address. You should inform people that they will have to be able to do this to complete this airdrop.

Could you give more details for helping you?

Best wishes,
Waves Community manager.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
Chainjoes.com
is that right?

Greetings!

estenity, correctly.  To participate in the campaign, use the instructions here: http://wavescommunity.com/airdrop-to-new-btc-holders/

Kind Regards
Waves Community Manager

This is a good airdrop 2 waves is worth $10 but you need to fix this, if this is true I already have a wallet with Bitcoin on it does this mean I am not qualified and this is only for newly opened wallet where you need to deposit bitcoin first.
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
is that right?

Greetings!

estenity, correctly.  To participate in the campaign, use the instructions here: http://wavescommunity.com/airdrop-to-new-btc-holders/

Kind Regards
Waves Community Manager

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I'm hearing about more and more new Waves projects by the day. That is what made Ethereum in my opinion, and what will make Waves. We need to get the name out there to new projects and let them know they have alternatives!
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
I think the similarities between Ethereum and Waves are obvious. What would you say Waves has learned from Ethereums mistakes?

from the very beginning Shasha said that ETH was a clear model; however he followed with a different path.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
I think the similarities between Ethereum and Waves are obvious. What would you say Waves has learned from Ethereums mistakes?

Lord knows there's plenty of them to learn from  Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
is that right?

Greetings!

Kind Regards
Waves Community Manager
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
The rise decentralize of exchanges is promising more benefits for the world of cryptocurrencies "The Waves Decentralized Exchange has a solid concept and the backing of Waves platform only adds to its legitimacy": https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/waves-decentralized-exchange-dex/ must be seen to get more information about the waves DEX

​​Waves Client Beta ver. 1.0.0-beta.35 is out! What’s new in this update:

— You can now sort, filter and hide tokens in the Portfolio tab
— DASH gateway has been launched
— Hindi and Dutch languages support added
— You can now invoice other users
— Additional minor bugs have been fixed

And don’t forget you can always get the latest version of the Client here  https://wavesplatform.com/product
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
is that right?
Yes, they have. But this airdrop is only for new btc holders on Waves wallet. The wallet should be created no more than 1 month, but it is unofficial information.

It is peculiar that they have airdrop like this but didn't provide any official information about it. I would happily create a new address in their wallet (very easy to do) and transfer my spare BTC to get some free Waves. Best option for me is to go their Telegram channel right now and get some additional information there. I can't miss this free lunch money.  Grin
Jump to: