Author

Topic: WAVES - Complete Blockchain ecosystem for a token economy - page 394. (Read 129442 times)

Activity: 601
Merit: 503
Hello guyzzz!

I am a waves holder since early 2017 and I see a very bright future for our waves community!
Just watch the chart here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/#charts

you can see, that the waves/btc price dropped since JUN 2017! that's nearly a year!
but the next huge release will change everything!
I think we will have our "ethereum" moment in 2018.
If the smart contracts will boost the waves/btc price to a new peak!

I personally see the waves price at the end of 2018 realistically at least at the old ATH!
no doubt !

But: also 0.00666 or 0.01 is possible in my opinion!

I will hold 50% of my waves holdings at least for 8years, because I think a platform like "waves"
is able to change our whole society and it's look like the next generations will accept and use a
decentralised deflationär monetary system!

best wishes !

I'm more interested in price vs USD, pricing vs Bitcoin is the kind of mentality that I don't like anymore, It's one of the reason why when btc dump, everything dump, everything is too much correlated to btc.
Waves ath was in back in december at $16 , that's what it matter

Waves is in competition with other altcoin projects, so BTC-Price also matters. Waves is at rank 43 at coinmarketcap now because BTC-Price didn't rise at all. I can't imagine it losing even more ranks and continuing it never-stopping downtrend in bitcoin price. But as the developers said, price doesn't matter short term. In the long term, I see this project at least in the top 20 as it was one year ago. The BTC-price would be 4x todays price then.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
Thanks to waves platform to make it easier to buy waves and bitcoin direct from credit card, but may i know if its only credit card? What about visa master card debit card?

Greetings, micle222.

You can buy bitcoin or waves from a debit card using the instructions.
https://support.wavesplatform.com/en/knowledge-bases/2/articles/18849-beta-wallet-how-to-deposit-bitcoins-using-credit-or-debit-card
https://support.wavesplatform.com/en/knowledge-bases/2/articles/18848-beta-wallet-how-to-deposit-waves-using-credit-or-debit-card

Kind Regards,
Waves Community Manager

Hello Mr. Waves.support.
Can someone from the support record a detailed video: How to install and configur the full node? That would be very useful.
Thank you!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
Waves one of the first altcoins ever I ever bought and hold. But it never really satisfied me. Marketing is unheard, speculations are 0, development is at turtle speed. Their only plus is safety. Sad to say but I m losing patience boys..
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Hello guyzzz!

I am a waves holder since early 2017 and I see a very bright future for our waves community!

you can see, that the waves/btc price dropped since JUN 2017! that's nearly a year!

I personally see the waves price at the end of 2018 realistically at least at the old ATH!
no doubt !

I will hold 50% of my waves holdings at least for 8years, because I think a platform like "waves"
is able to change our whole society and it's look like the next generations will accept and use a

best wishes !

I'm more interested in price vs USD, pricing vs Bitcoin is the kind of mentality that I don't like anymore, It's one of the reason why when btc dump, everything dump, everything is too much correlated to btc.
Waves ath was in back in december at $16 , that's what it matter
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
An excellent project, you can calmly develop it and you will succeed, the main thing is to strive for it. Make confident predictions that you are trusted.
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
Hello guyzzz!

no doubt !

best wishes !

Activity: 1309
Merit: 28
Thanks to waves platform to make it easier to buy waves and bitcoin direct from credit card, but may i know if its only credit card? What about visa master card debit card?

Greetings, micle222.

You can buy bitcoin or waves from a debit card using the instructions.
https://support.wavesplatform.com/en/knowledge-bases/2/articles/18849-beta-wallet-how-to-deposit-bitcoins-using-credit-or-debit-card
https://support.wavesplatform.com/en/knowledge-bases/2/articles/18848-beta-wallet-how-to-deposit-waves-using-credit-or-debit-card

Kind Regards,
Waves Community Manager
Activity: 193
Merit: 107
What about the Waves project? I think that today people already know what Waves is and who is Alexander Ivanov. But the Waves project has a very bad feature, they have a lot of projects that are based on the Waves platform, which are scams and why the Waves do nothing to remove them.
Name all those projects first or shut up Wink..real scum here is you..and also,how many scum projects been removed from the ethereum? Such a bullshiter..
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
"Compared to Ethereum, which people mainly use for Initial Coin Offerings because of its ability to create tokens, Waves is significantly more simple, efficient and cost-effective  for essentially the same service": http://bitcoinist.com/surf-smart-contracts-waves-blockchain/ waves can be third generation of the blockchain after bitcoin and ethereum and it is good for long term investment in waves platform.

To be honest, waves smart contracts are shitty, no one is investing on Waves ico's because the contract is  very poor, you need a very good developer and it can cost you more than dozens of thousands of dollars for a single contract.

Please, stop that FUD. If you have something to say please do provide evidence. And as already mentioned no SC yet, but it's just a matter of days until SC is released on testnet (according to latest roadmap)
I agree, should the people gives more information/data about their claim of something, it will gives valid data and it will helps every one else, today waves is good progress on developing of waves platform, they are building waves platform to be used for smart contract and problem solving of smart contract on ethereum (scaling problem and security problem).
That's stupid to say that, as it will be all the other way, first purpose of waves was always to be simple and  intuitive for everyone and for now they have made a good job that way and it will be the same for futur release of smart-contract.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
"Compared to Ethereum, which people mainly use for Initial Coin Offerings because of its ability to create tokens, Waves is significantly more simple, efficient and cost-effective  for essentially the same service": http://bitcoinist.com/surf-smart-contracts-waves-blockchain/ waves can be third generation of the blockchain after bitcoin and ethereum and it is good for long term investment in waves platform.

To be honest, waves smart contracts are shitty, no one is investing on Waves ico's because the contract is  very poor, you need a very good developer and it can cost you more than dozens of thousands of dollars for a single contract.

Please, stop that FUD. If you have something to say please do provide evidence. And as already mentioned no SC yet, but it's just a matter of days until SC is released on testnet (according to latest roadmap)
I agree, should the people gives more information/data about their claim of something, it will gives valid data and it will helps every one else, today waves is good progress on developing of waves platform, they are building waves platform to be used for smart contract and problem solving of smart contract on ethereum (scaling problem and security problem).
Activity: 966
Merit: 552

​​The new version of Waves Client Beta has been released! They kindly ask you to download it manually and reinstall it, as auto-update won’t bring all the features this version has. Desktop apps for Windows, Mac, and Linux are available here https://wavesplatform.com/product/

What’s new in the update:

1. You can now buy WAVES and BTC with a credit card
2. Improved UI in the Buy/Sell window
3. Support for 32-bit Windows has been added
4. Numerous other bugs are fixed now

Found a bug? Please, report it to : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd798a-Fs0D3EKWkVn_dvyVeGjcEvQqjlTUA7mZ9nnyCTZYKw/viewform
Already twitted wavesplatform but for discussion will add it here as well>
We need cheap (with less than 1% commission rate or even at the price of ie SEPA transaction) deposit option of fiat. Ie USD as wUSD, EUR as wEUR, RUB as wRUB and etc. With that we would achieve a working DEX market where waves and other stuff could be traded directly for fiat assets. As long as it could be done via direct interaction from the banks meaning that KYL/AML are in some sort automatically filled.

Later on withdrawal of fiat is also need. That part of course would require a decent method to authorize a person, but if it would be on same level as centralized exchange's withdrawal options with very low fees then why we would need centralized exchanges at all? Maybe only for additional market capabilities (ie arbitrage) but if centralized exchanges won't be providing a way of fast transactions then with coming of atomic swaps different DEX platform would benefit and we definitely would see and income of transactions. Or maybe centralized exchanges how is already supporting Waves as trading asset would support also movement of funds in Waves assets? What you think about that?
Well i think we need centralize market to support for mass addoption in waves due to however the digital coins are still new and many people who doesn't familiar with it, it will makes easy to the people who interested in digital coins especially on waves coin. The other way the developer of waves also they are building the DEX for the community of waves them selves to be more better in trading activity.
waves technically awesome but big problem with waves is marketing sorry but russian people did not good in marketing i will advise devs team to print marketing and sales team from usa or europe or china

Greetings, egtrader.

Thank you for your support and advice. Waves team doing their best to provide powerful working product so Waves will promote itself. I'm sure there will be marketing campaigns in future. Stay tuned!

Kind regards,
Waves Community manager.
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
waves technically awesome but big problem with waves is marketing sorry but russian people did not good in marketing i will advise devs team to print marketing and sales team from usa or europe or china
Hello, thank you for your interest in Waves Platform.

How does Waves get the word out about themselves with so many of the large platforms completely banning crypto advertising?

It is a politics of Waves Platform that cannot effect the developing of the project and scaling it all around the word.

As far as I know there is no successful or popular token that is made waves. Ethereum is still the best in terms of smart contract. IF waves didn't change its strategy other smart platform will overtake waves and they will leave behind in the race.

Waves Platform is intended for assets/tokens mainly. And the whole Waves ecosystem is build up around them: matcher, fast transactions, gateways, multi-cryptocurrency wallet, (smart contracts, atomic swap are coming soon). The Waves blockchain is faster than Ethereum, it is easier in use, and makes all the actions with tokens more comfortable. As for smart contracts, 90% of Dapps on Ethereum are tokens. We also have tokens that are native, simple and built into the platform. What is more tokens will also become smart when Smart accounts and Smart Assets are issued on Waves blockchain, that will allow users work with predictable price of assets, do quickly and safely basic tests as well.

What about the Waves project? I think that today people already know what Waves is and who is Alexander Ivanov. But the Waves project has a very bad feature, they have a lot of projects that are based on the Waves platform, which are scams and why the Waves do nothing to remove them.

There are lots of scam projects everywhere and all this is just the matter of people consciousness, which gets them in trouble in searching for easy money. Waves platform gives everyone freedom for bringing to life practically any incredible idea, but freedom is always conjugate to risk of wrong usage.

Best wishes,
Waves Community manager.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
How can they do that? How can they take and delete a project? On Ethereum, too, there are such projects and what? With them there that the make? Are they deleted?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
there are many better alternatives to waves in crypto world. they are brand new and faster. waves already lost its hype and investors aimed to other platforms. i think the main reason behind it is that waves crew did nothing to keep waves price more stable and stronger.
It's not all about price. They are working hard behind the scenes. I really like Sasha and his team with their visions.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
As far as I know there is no successful or popular token that is made waves. Ethereum is still the best in terms of smart contract. IF waves didn't change its strategy other smart platform will overtake waves and they will leave behind in the race.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1055
there are many better alternatives to waves in crypto world. they are brand new and faster. waves already lost its hype and investors aimed to other platforms. i think the main reason behind it is that waves crew did nothing to keep waves price more stable and stronger.
Bla bla bla wha? please provide information on that alternatives which are working in production as comparison to Waves. Ie number of Assets on platform which are traded on DEX, number of tx per day, number of possible tx per second, requirments to support a node, requirments to start a node, status on decentralization (number of nodes responsible for block generation), already availble and working newst technologies (SmartContracts, DataTransactions, AtomicSwaps, and so on) and so on. Only then your post could mean something...
Dont be like other WP-dreamers, my friend. We still not have SC and AS. But we have 100-200k tx per day and 1000 (registered ~400 as i remember) tx per second speed.
http://dev.pywaves.org/blocks/

and mass transfer of course
Let’s crunch the numbers:

Before Mass Transfer, it took roughly 60 minutes to complete a reward distribution (~12’000 transactions)
    With Mass Transfer, we transferred $WGO to 6664 addresses in 38 seconds
    The second round, distribution of $WAVES rewards, completed even faster. We did 6760 transfers within 31 seconds (!)
    We achieved a maximum throughput of 217 transfers per second (!)
Jump to: