Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 23. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 11:35:57 PM
Waves has a great future!  I am currently hodling some.  Smart contracts will be released very soon.  The price is very cheap compared to other projects that don't even come close in the development department. 
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 11:14:20 PM
IOTA is also a strong wave.
IOTA has a market capitalization of $2.5 billion USD today. It focuses on the emerging machine-to-machine (m2m) economy of the Internet-of-Things (IoT) and other applications where a scalable decentralized system may be warranted.
Unlike other cryptocurrencies that are based on the blockchain technology, IOTA  makes use of its unique infrastructure known as Tangle. We think IOTA is a good investment opportunity now, because of the following reasons:
It has good scalability, no-fee transactions, and no blocks.  It targets the up-and-coming market opportunity called the Internet of Things (IoT), which could reach more than 1 billion transactions by 2020, thus necessitating a secure, cheap and scalable micro-billing mechanism for everyone.
Its partnerships with the mainstream companies such as BOSCH, Volkswagen, and Porsche seem to be very promising.
It can be easily bought in a hasslefree manner using many exchanges (e.g., Coinhako).  With the growth in the ecosystem every day, buying or selling IOTA will become even easier.
Activity: 1092
August 11, 2018, 11:02:17 PM
Waves is a great cryptocurrency, believe me! You can check out this project by yourself and understand that this platform has the same potencial as Ethereum project!

a lot of people compared waves and ethereum and they said if waves is the next ethereum including me
and for now the price of waves is in the bottom, i think this is a good time to buy more waves  Wink
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 11:00:23 PM
In my opinion, the price of Waves is now very low. $ 1.78 - it's very low price. Year ago I thought that Waves at $ 3 USD undervalued and from the moment the project didn't become worse.

Waves future seems not favorable for me. Development is slow, innovations is limited. I think Devs should boot up this platform,it can compete with Ethereum if they can make an incredible features. For now, its smooth sailing but not much action. I think they should repackage this project.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 10:50:47 PM
I have owned waves for over a year now.  It's a very steady coin.  It reacts less to the wild swings of the market.  I believe it will recover nicely when the market does.  I also think more and more projects will use this platform over Ethereum. 
Activity: 62
August 11, 2018, 10:46:00 PM
Waves are a very profitable coin, we have to be patient and I am sure the Waves have a chance to reach good peaks . Their web sites and the purse is very reliable .
Activity: 61
August 11, 2018, 10:12:39 PM
The market will grow after some time, it is currently in very bad condition
Activity: 41
August 11, 2018, 09:49:02 PM
Waves wallet is incredible, DEX is extraordinary, I ponder it will change the trade framework and more ICO's from Russia side will enhance Waves. I get it will raise however no speedier than NEO or GAS. Waves is an extraordinary stage for long haul holders. From one year from now it will give incredible pick up.
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
August 11, 2018, 09:39:28 AM
In my opinion, the price of Waves is now very low. $ 1.78 - it's very low price. Year ago I thought that Waves at $ 3 USD undervalued and from the moment the project didn't become worse.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
August 11, 2018, 09:34:56 AM
Waves is a great cryptocurrency, believe me! You can check out this project by yourself and understand that this platform has the same potencial as Ethereum project!
Activity: 252
August 11, 2018, 09:33:32 AM
I haven't learned more about Waves, but it's hard for me to say the future. actually what can be done is hope. and maybe only predictions for the future. so, I am more silent for a while.
Activity: 174
August 11, 2018, 09:32:59 AM
Waves is very popular in Europe, I think Waves is the second ETH, its team has been low-key promotion projects, technical ability is very strong in the field of intelligent contracts have a lot of advantages in the design.
Activity: 82
August 11, 2018, 09:30:52 AM
Well my personal view about Waves is not very good, I think Ethereum and NEO are the real bosses of the game now and waves have not much chance to have any future.
Activity: 546
August 10, 2018, 03:57:12 PM
I'm not ready to invest in this coin, because it seems to me that this project does not have the potential that can give growth several times. It seems to me that it is more profitable to choose other projects.
Activity: 434
August 10, 2018, 03:51:00 PM
Waves are one of the best coins in the current market. I hope it will increase this year .
Of course Waves will increase! Just remember that Waves works on PoS protocol and has smart-contracts, but Ether still works on PoW and will introduce the proof of stake system only next year.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 03:48:44 PM
Waves is solid crypto platform with great potential. Smart-contracts and atomic swap are very powerful elements for such unique blockchain as Waves. So waiting market pump
Of course, I really understand that competition for the etherium should be, but no competitor so the waves and Neo can not have the leading positions in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 392
August 10, 2018, 03:36:44 PM
Waves is solid crypto platform with great potential. Smart-contracts and atomic swap are very powerful elements for such unique blockchain as Waves. So waiting market pump
Activity: 120
August 10, 2018, 03:21:18 PM
Waves are one of the best coins in the current market. I hope it will increase this year .
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 03:21:08 PM
The Waves project is very promising. The idea far exceeds Ethereum. And the project also receives support from many investors and countries. In it it is precisely necessary to invest.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 02:50:27 PM
The Waves project now has a very serious impact on the ecosystem of the crypto-currency market. It can also be said that the market today is experiencing great difficulties, but very soon we will be able to observe how the growth of the crypto-currency market will occur
Pages:
Jump to: