Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 22. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 11:49:33 PM
Waves have a bright future it is also one of the finest wallet to keep your tokens. But many people choose Ethereum platform of than Waves platform.
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 12, 2018, 09:56:47 PM
Just trust the coin, thiw will surely go up, they need more exposure. Treat waves like a sleeping giant.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 09:50:56 PM
This is called a platform, you can expect the highest volume but you can not expect to be x15 in the upcoming and near future. It's just like an ETH one day just to be sure, but as we know it that it is common for everyone to really use a wave to invest in an ICOs on their platforms. So, this is definitely a safe investment but not with an x100 coin easily. We are just buying now and have the beer and to wait
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 08:50:46 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

As this coin belongs to the top ranked coin in which the platform was also used by some ICOs to support their projects then i believed that this coin is also a promising investment and has the potential to make our money to grow. It just happen than the crypto market is in difficult right now in which all Altcoins are affected specially the Waves but if the bullish run will start then for sure this coin is worth buying and holding.
Activity: 41
August 12, 2018, 08:43:41 PM
 Probably within a year it will make some people rich because we will see waves everywhere like we see Eth everywhere now.  Cool
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 08:29:42 PM
Waves has a great future!  I am currently hodling some.  Smart contracts will be released very soon.  The price is very cheap compared to other projects that don't even come close in the development department.  
Man stop saying the bullshit thing about waves, it's just another failed project with no one even use it right now. Waves is shitty as a blockchain project and you must see that even the centralized exchange of waves foundation called mercatx doesn't even  get a lot of demand.

I have contacted the Hyperquant campaign manager about your posts.  You need to follow the rules when participating in signature bounty campaigns.  Bashing legit projects that's been around for a couple of years isn't a wise thing to do.  Grow up!
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 12, 2018, 11:03:31 AM
Waves has a great future!  I am currently hodling some.  Smart contracts will be released very soon.  The price is very cheap compared to other projects that don't even come close in the development department. 
Man stop saying the bullshit thing about waves, it's just another failed project with no one even use it right now. Waves is shitty as a blockchain project and you must see that even the centralized exchange of waves foundation called mercatx doesn't even  get a lot of demand.
Activity: 294
August 12, 2018, 11:02:33 AM
Waves is a very powerful future encrypted currency because it has a powerful and efficient team behind it. It has great potential for future growth. It can bring huge returns on long-term investments, which, in my opinion, could reach more than $25 in 2018.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
August 12, 2018, 11:00:11 AM
Interesting to see I'm not the only one that is thinking about this. Not sure if I believe in the current crypto investment climate but I do believe in the blockchain. I was researching a way to find more info about the current cryptocoins on the market.
in my opinion the best source of information about crypto currency is the bitcointalk forum. If you can find a good Youtube channel, then the video also gives good knowledge for new participants.
Activity: 434
August 12, 2018, 10:55:15 AM
Interesting to see I'm not the only one that is thinking about this. Not sure if I believe in the current crypto investment climate but I do believe in the blockchain. I was researching a way to find more info about the current cryptocoins on the market.
Activity: 364
August 12, 2018, 10:46:29 AM
This is a versatile 2.0 platform that allows users to trade tokens of value on a fully decentralized network. Gateways enable users to hold tokens which representing USD, Bitcoin or other forms of money - even gold, pieces of companies, physical or intellectual property. The Waves Platform is running its own blockchain based on a Proof-of-Stake algorithm. The blocktime is 60 seconds and each block has a capacity of 100 transactions.I´m not a clairvoyant, but as a conservative and careful investor I also have a very good feeling about Waves. keep this coin at the back of your mind.
Activity: 55
August 12, 2018, 10:27:19 AM
2018 a decisive point for waves. If no ground-braking news - we can forget about them. But I think Sasha Ivanov will make good deals in singapore and they will rise. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
August 12, 2018, 12:20:09 AM
There's a lot to improve on Waves platform and they should do it now, competition is coming and many platform are being created to challenge Ethereum and other platforms, I know they have a capable team and they can get new ideas for their platform, but they should do what they have to do right now.

You hit it right, they should be doing what they have to do, so many platforms are coming the one that I'm fully supporting is Credits, soon they will be eclipsed and people will forget what Waves are all about if they cannot do something, investors are losing if they cannot keep up.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
August 12, 2018, 12:09:41 AM
There's a lot to improve on Waves platform and they should do it now, competition is coming and many platform are being created to challenge Ethereum and other platforms, I know they have a capable team and they can get new ideas for their platform, but they should do what they have to do right now.
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
August 12, 2018, 12:07:51 AM
Waves has been affected with the downfall of the market from $7 of May down to $1.8 for today's price. Although this is not the only good quality coins that encountered too much price cut, the market is too bad for this year for all cryptocurrency. This is a good chance to buy while the price is at down to get big profits soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 12, 2018, 12:06:00 AM
In waves I think this can be a next ethereum if they will improve their blockchain because there's a project I've invest but suddenly the exchange they want to be listed using waves tokens can't be listed because of changing nodes issue and they say it can cause some bugs according to some exchanges that's why waves now is not yet having a massive adoption to community.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 12:01:16 AM
What is the waves future?
In my opinion, the waves will rise in price in the long run. The wave is said to be pretty good in some articles, as CNBC even said "WhopperCoin transactions will be supported by rival Ethereum ledger networks' distributed," I believe this term might be a little too difficult for average investors to understand.
Activity: 265
August 11, 2018, 11:56:40 PM
The market is developing well, as it is a new coin appeared recently so there are also many attract investors. We are waiting for a good thing to happen to the Waves.
Activity: 25
August 11, 2018, 11:55:01 PM
Look at the 24 hour trading volume on the waves dex. It is just shy of two million USD for the major cryptos on coinmarketcap. A pittance. Put it this way, it is the ranked number 106 in exchanges for the last 24h based on coinmarketcap’s calculation by the coins listed. You are talking straight out of your arse. Hardly anyone is using waves. I worry it will be a dead duck. Geez even Etherdelta is doing way better than waves!

Activity: 31
August 11, 2018, 11:52:47 PM
I think the strong wave is ETH and EOS. Surely everyone knows much about ETH, but EOS is a strong wave because:
It is simple to use, and accounts are easily recoverable in case of security breaches. This is very helpful for the mainstream public that doesn't have much experience with private keys and account security issues.
The EOS network is pretty efficient with handling volume bottlenecks on high transaction days.
EOS has zero transaction fees. When a smart contract is executed, EOS requires the user to stake tokens which are returned back to him or her after the execution.
Pages:
Jump to: