Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 24. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 02:47:02 PM
Waves has much more simple sistem than Ethereum. You can simply make tokens. They will be the best if they udate automaticaly money transfer
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 02:38:08 PM
The group and particularly the pioneer Sasha Ivanov is to a great degree great associated with industry insiders and focal bankster from russia. Likewise the entire undertaking like wallet or the DEX GUI are just in rudimentary state. There are numerous devs working out of sight on the relaunch of the new decentralized trade. Until the point that finish of 2017 they will declare additionally brilliant contracts. I expect no less than a 3x from here, ascertained in BTC cost.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 06:23:32 AM
I think waves has a decent potential.Irs cost will expand soon.I am holding a few waves in my wallet.I am simply sitting tight at the cost increase.But I trust that waves has great future.Just hold Smiley
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 10:43:44 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
waves have something that distinguishes it from other alcoins.
pulling waves can be a coin that gives a lot to if invested. on my part, the future waves will be able to compete with other coins.
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 10:28:01 PM
It is hard to say what the future of waves is. Waves is gr3at in creating tokens with just 1 wave. It still needs upgrading, such as smart contracts implemented, if it ever wants to compete with ethereum.
Activity: 154
August 04, 2018, 08:12:40 PM

WAVES has become a major blockchain in the world, and we will soon increase capacity even further. Waves-NG will allow anyone:

To send money to the world in this world instantly
For one currency that will be issued to others without delay and minimal fees
To process property in seconds, not days or weeks.
Sounds good, right? Now let's get rid of the crypto topic and see some more about blockchain technology, and the role Wave plays in it.

Deal without a middle person or risk fraud? Smart contracts are ready to serve you. They cannot be changed or turned off. For example, property transactions are immediately carried out in real-time when all parties agree to the correct conditions, or content creators automatically receive royalties whenever their material is downloaded or used.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
August 04, 2018, 07:18:23 PM
waves are very nice in terms of logic, principle, ideology and goal. But I think that your teams are very ineffective. Unfortunately, they are very weak in marketing!  Undecided
Activity: 55
August 04, 2018, 07:07:02 PM
Waves has not really had its fair share of the market, it has about same supply with Ethereum (100 million) and yet it price is a mere 2 USD, it sounds like a great place to put some money, just my opinion
Activity: 90
August 04, 2018, 07:04:19 PM
My feeling is that waves oftentimes results the system elected for lots of unclear token launches due to a cheapo coin setup.
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
August 04, 2018, 02:16:20 PM
indeed so far I have not learned more about Waves, but it is difficult for me to say a future. actually what can be done is a hope. and maybe just a prediction for the future. so, I am more silent for a while. while reading about waves.
 Lips sealed
Activity: 1011
Merit: 128
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
August 04, 2018, 02:09:29 PM
I do not think Waves is a future anymore. They're working very well. However, the waves team is just throwing photos of beer on the beach.
Activity: 112
August 04, 2018, 02:08:15 PM
Unlike NEO, I don't really believe in Waves. The project is very worthy, and its millions of capitalization talk about it, but I do not even believe in the top 10. Excuse me.
Activity: 47
August 03, 2018, 06:37:21 PM
I think that the waves are quite potential . They managed to attract a lot of attention . And a lot of investors, very good growth .
Activity: 154
August 03, 2018, 02:56:26 AM
waves project is a high coin of potential. I just need a little more self-improvement and promotion. a coin that will shine in the future. Those who invest now are going to make money.
Activity: 177
August 03, 2018, 02:53:26 AM
I think Waves will rise in price over time, because the legendary Waves coin and his very powerful financial strength.
he includes the top 50 in coinmarketcap, and many of his communities as well.

all of you can check here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
August 02, 2018, 01:56:14 AM
Waves has completed blockchain ecosystem but still not become popular.
Its because completed system while dont have big demand.
I am sure in the future when all new projects ended, we see how rise this kind systems all in one
Activity: 260
August 02, 2018, 01:54:36 AM
I like Waves. Hope they continue to prosper. I am a bit worried about Russia who recently made the decision to block ISP's use of Telegram. I worry about both Russia and China. Two great blockchains, NEO and WAVES that could be threatened by politics.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
August 02, 2018, 01:54:08 AM
The exchange should be one of the main selling points, it provides a secure and easy to use platform for ICO's to set up, coupled with transaction speeds it should act as a prime candidate for a lot of companies wanting to use blockchain for whatever purpose. That was my main reason for speculating that it might be a 'big player' in the future
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 01:53:30 AM
WAVES has been around for a while, but now is getting major attention. Not only have they constantly delivered on their promises, but they now have the fastest public blockchain with their NG network.

WAVES most attractive 2 features to me are the decentralized exchange and token creation system.

The DEX (Decentralized Exchanged) keeps your coins safe and in your wallet until the order fills. No more trusting exchanges with your money. The new DEX also integrates the best of the chart world with TradingView.

The token creation system allows anyone to create their own token on the WAVES blockchain for pennies. You can use the tokens for anything you please, such as internal use for a company, or to start your own ICO.

I have been a WAVES supporter since ICO and strongly beleive it is one of the most solid and consistent projects out there. Now the value is starting to be realized.

I strongly believe it will be a major contender to Ethereum.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 01:53:05 AM
With Russia legalizing ICOs in 2018, Waves platform developing out the Russian stock exchange integration with crypto, and the full blown support of Waves by Russia it goes super moon.

Upgrades we're expecting are smart contracts, Bitcoin NG (>1000 txn/sec), update to the Waves DEX, and deeper integration as a FOREX platform.

IMO Waves hits $10 by end of Aug when the Waves DEX gets it's 1.0 upgrade. If ANY Forex traders start using it, the volume will go through the roof. Q3 - $25, Q4 - $75 in preparation for the super surge through 2018 as soo many ICOs start using Waves.
Pages:
Jump to: