Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 26. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 02:53:25 PM
I think the Waves will be reduced and gradually no longer accepted.
Activity: 182
July 24, 2018, 05:06:17 PM
waves coin they developed blockchain to launch smart contract we can expect waves to be in top 10 crypto currencies in the coming future
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 10:25:10 AM
I consider value Waves will be steady for a multi month. It is revaluated to have a brilliant future and perhaps the coin could be the following ETH. In any case, it needs to create itself progressively and significantly more, their engineers must work hard to bring it turn into the best altcoin.
It is very difficult to build trust for investors so support and listen to the community that supports Waves if it wants to grow steadily in the future. I also think that there should be a proper PR strategy that can bring Waves closer to potential investors.
Activity: 97
July 22, 2018, 10:22:20 AM
Waves has a very good future
Activity: 168
July 22, 2018, 10:21:13 AM
I think price of Waves will be stable for a several month. It is revaluated to have a very bright future and maybe the coin could be the next ETH. However, it needs to develop itself more and much more, their developers must work very hard to bring it become the best altcoin.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
July 22, 2018, 10:18:11 AM
The activation of smart contracts could be the gamechanger.
I talk with some people of companies on the distribute conference.
And the first questition about Waves was is there smart contracts?
Game changer for what? Even there are some icos were placed at top 10 coinmarketcap don't even get the value when their smartcontract have already live. I guess that will not give any impact to the waves platform. Just more shitty token will be generated by the scammer.
Activity: 43
July 22, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
Waves is a great ico,  I can not say this about the rest of the world, but I think that Waves will be a worthy competitor in the race between the platforms.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
July 22, 2018, 06:29:35 AM
I consider value Waves will be steady for a multi month. It is revaluated to have a brilliant future and perhaps the coin could be the following ETH. In any case, it needs to create itself progressively and significantly more, their engineers must work hard to bring it turn into the best altcoin.
Activity: 126
July 22, 2018, 06:21:49 AM
I heard so many good reviews and feedback about this coin which is Waves could be the next step into Ethereum. That's why honestly speaking I am holding some of it especially now their value was cheap were it is an opportunity for me to buy more of it as long as there is a chance, I knew by next year their price value will arise up for sure.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
July 22, 2018, 06:19:26 AM
The activation of smart contracts could be the gamechanger.
I talk with some people of companies on the distribute conference.
And the first questition about Waves was is there smart contracts?
Activity: 58
July 22, 2018, 06:13:06 AM
WAVES is living on hype, it is a shame how a good technology has come to be the playing field of the worst projects. Nobody serious is planning to launch a waves token.
Activity: 294
July 22, 2018, 04:31:34 AM
Just a couple of months ago I was finally convinced of the prospects of the coin Waves . Although here no one can guarantee 100%. But I watched the coin for a long time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
July 21, 2018, 02:34:53 AM
This is a good project, but why do they continue to give away their coins for free in various promotions? Does not this devalue the coin?

They give out not so many coins, but it helps them to advertise themselves. More people will know about the project, more people will use it.
This is a very common way of marketing promotion. Most people also like to participate in it, which will make coins more well-known and widely disseminated.
Activity: 45
July 20, 2018, 09:44:50 AM
This is a good project, but why do they continue to give away their coins for free in various promotions? Does not this devalue the coin?

They give out not so many coins, but it helps them to advertise themselves. More people will know about the project, more people will use it.
Activity: 46
July 20, 2018, 09:42:19 AM
copper member
Activity: 224
July 20, 2018, 09:36:06 AM
i think the payment field will become the wave of the future . because the ultimate purpose of all coins is to consume . Request Network is such a project .
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
July 20, 2018, 09:29:12 AM
Waves is a good and promising coin, I'm sure that the Waves development will continue to improve and the end of the year can reach at least $ 50, but of course on the condition that bitcoin prices can reach at least $ 10k.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 09:16:34 AM
future waves in my opinion, very potential in the future, because the current will develop like bitcoin. but it will not reach the price of Bitcoin.
With the fact that they have very good potential for growth, I agree with you, but there are also disadvantages to this platform, despite the fact that they have their own DEX. Statistics show that the platform Waves has the most scam projects.
Activity: 350
July 20, 2018, 09:05:00 AM
In this situation on the market it is very difficult to predict whether the waves will be successful in the short term. On the one hand, there is active work on the project, news appears, and on the other hand - bitcoin does not grow and accordingly - the waves do not grow either.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 09:01:50 AM
future waves in my opinion, very potential in the future, because the current will develop like bitcoin. but it will not reach the price of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: