Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 25. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 300
August 01, 2018, 04:23:45 AM
I don't know. I give up with this coin and his project. very slow development and sluggish implementation. waves cannot replace and shift the popularity of Ethereum. for me, waves have not become something special.

Eth took three years to reach, where it is today. give waves some more time, it will definitely do much better than its ATH. 50$ is on cards atleast. Try its DEX, they keep on updating it with new features.
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 04:19:15 AM
First, we have to remember that Waves price in June 2016 was $ 0.7 per unit, and it is now above $5 per unit. Which means that this increment was of +600% in one year. Waves is a "long term investment" cryptocurrency.
Waves will enable people to make custom tokens and create their own cryptocurrencies (without coding) and then launch their own ICO to fund their projects. This is great and very interesting.
For these reasons, I think waves will be a big tradable value in the future.

This is a good reason to invest in Waves. If it is something that other people will want to use to do their own work, then it is a logical investment. As long as it is reliable and safe.

Most successful businesses follow a similar model. If they provide something that enables people to be successful and do great things, people want to support them. That's what the future of altcoins it: the ones that are actually contributing useful content to society will be very very valuable.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 04:17:58 AM
I don't know. I give up with this coin and his project. very slow development and sluggish implementation. waves cannot replace and shift the popularity of Ethereum. for me, waves have not become something special.
Activity: 84
August 01, 2018, 04:14:31 AM
First, we have to remember that Waves price in June 2016 was $ 0.7 per unit, and it is now above $5 per unit. Which means that this increment was of +600% in one year. Waves is a "long term investment" cryptocurrency.
Waves will enable people to make custom tokens and create their own cryptocurrencies (without coding) and then launch their own ICO to fund their projects. This is great and very interesting.
For these reasons, I think waves will be a big tradable value in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
August 01, 2018, 04:04:38 AM
I believe in this project from the very beginning and look forward to the growth of its tokens. They recently launched their main network blockchain and it even went very well. Yes, and the wave exchange is very well worked out there everything is clear from the very first time. With Twitter, you can see that the company is working on improvements and even hold different contests. I will support them as the idea and implementation of the project is still at its best.
August 01, 2018, 03:56:42 AM
The waves are preparing to break through . This year, they will soon have a lot of fundamental news, x2-x3 will do without problems Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 30
July 29, 2018, 01:04:56 PM
Waves esteem is remaining very steady. It would seem that it is failing in light of the fact that BTC is rising. Be that as it may, Waves' cost in dollars has been very contant for some time now. In excess of a lost of cash, being put resources into waves at this time is a lost chance to benefit from the ascent in estimation of BTC.
July 29, 2018, 08:41:15 AM
Waves just like with any other coins.
It's just that the price waves still belong to the relatively low price group, but that does not mean not good.
Maybe it just takes time to keep the price up. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
July 28, 2018, 04:39:12 PM
For those people who dis not try waves DEX yet , give it a try. After sometime you will decide waves future by your own. Trading fee is fixed and just for 0.003 waves for a trade. There are many altcoins of waves which you can trade for profit. I use DEX everyday, like professional trades are trying to increase their BTC amount by trade; I try to have more waves because I believe future of waves.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 04:24:24 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
Yes, they do not have a future, the network will soon die. I do not advise you to invest in projects on their block. Although they are trying to update their chain, it's bad for them
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
July 28, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
It is announced that ERC-20 tokens would be tradeable at Waves's DEX. When it happens, I think many new investors might invest in Waves and know more about its technology.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
July 28, 2018, 04:09:28 PM
I had thought Waves might be the new Ethereum. But I don't believe that this cryptocurrency is such a potential anymore. Ethereum's new opponents are NEO and ADA.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 04:03:51 PM
Waves is a constant top-100 contender among all the coins by capitalization . If I'm not mistaken another feature of Waves is - a platform for ICOs.
What projects that are conducting ICOs now are based on Waves platform? I can name only Scienceroot
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 04:03:29 PM
The project has certain prospects in terms of investment attractiveness. It offers the opportunity to create your ICO, and also has a wide functionality, which, of course, may be of interest to potential customers.
Several third-party projects have already been implemented on the basis of the platform. Developers are constantly working on the introduction of additional functionality. Has its own exchange and wallet.
On the other hand, this system has many competitors, including the well-known Ethereum blockchain, which also offers the creation of various business systems. However, unlike Waves, there is no internal exchange.
Activity: 28
July 28, 2018, 03:54:55 PM
In my opinion, i think waves are becoming better are stronger by the day. I really wish I was exposed to this project earlier. It is one I have invested in, and I have faith that it is going to shake the market soon. We just have to wait and see how that turns out. To be nice, Doubters will become believers!
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 03:27:29 PM
I’m not sure with waves in the future. Less popular waves make the coin began to disappear. Waves can’t compete with new coins.
Activity: 210
July 28, 2018, 03:24:54 PM
Waves are the sleeping giants.Waves will gain alot the coming months. I can back my statement because of the fact that Waves will release some good updates very soon. waves to be in top 10 crypto currencies in the coming future
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 03:19:20 PM
Waves' goal is to create a place where people can easily buy or sell virtual or traditional coins, paying low commissions and receiving the funds in the shortest time possible. The proposal is, without a doubt, quite innovative, you can already see how the cryptocurrency waves are evolving in recent months
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 04:06:11 AM

seems pretty cool. Like if you could upload photos, videos of live action sport events and be 1000% sure they could never get lost. But the biggest, real purpose and use for it I would see is a 100% uncensored social network.
Waves which is an Altcoin with an ever-increasing development is very capable to be relied upon and become the main coin that is expected. with the ability to develop it is also able to make Waves as a coin with a much brighter future and promising future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
July 27, 2018, 04:02:05 AM
I think the Waves will be reduced and gradually no longer accepted.

This is funny. How can you possibly make such statement? In my opinion, waves is becoming stronger day after day. The team constantly delivers new features to the desk and it is quite active. You can expect only good things in the future!
Pages:
Jump to: