Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 41. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 08:59:28 AM
We know waves is a platform which allows you to make your own tokens, its a great project after btc eth ltc,
So I think waves future are great,  so we should buy this if we succeed,
you can also research about waves and see this price before and now. then you can understand what's going on waves.
Activity: 112
January 23, 2018, 07:26:19 AM
The future now heavily depends on Singapore plans. If Sasha will make them come true - we will see a huge rise as waves is one of alts that hasn’t shown “to the moon”-growth during last 6 months.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
January 19, 2018, 09:25:25 AM
Waves is the best smart contract or token creation platform where non programmers also able to create the wallet but the sad thing is there is not much successfull ico launched on waves platform .Recently burger king in russia started accepting waves based token on payment mode . One more awesome feature is waves giving ability to create token non programmer with very low cost.

I agree but smart contracts are not available yet. But hope so soon as they showed on their 2018 roadmap.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
January 19, 2018, 05:55:58 AM
Waves is the best smart contract or token creation platform where non programmers also able to create the wallet but the sad thing is there is not much successfull ico launched on waves platform .Recently burger king in russia started accepting waves based token on payment mode . One more awesome feature is waves giving ability to create token non programmer with very low cost.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 05:32:46 AM
we must look at organic growth, not pump and dump. The project is developing, and behind the decentralized exchanges is the future. Close registration for exchanges Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin, etc. Where will the new money run? In the near future there will be news on the project, on the approach smart contracts. They launched an initiative: an incubator of projects. All this is aimed at attracting new talented children and expanding the infrastructure. Profit in X will come - gradually. Just keep Waves
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 05:28:31 AM
WAVES has solid team, good roadmap and didnt pump yet, so it is good midterm investment, even if bittrex delist it like BitShares
Activity: 10
January 19, 2018, 05:23:50 AM
i think bitcoin will become waves future by shifting the trend of cash even in the traditional market sphere. Probably within a year it will make some people rich because we will see waves everywhere like we see Eth everywhere now.
Activity: 1078
January 19, 2018, 04:51:04 AM
I believe in Waves - they will develop greatly this year, so it is a really cool coin for long-term trading.
Activity: 310
Merit: 102
JACS.tech
January 19, 2018, 04:44:06 AM
Its price pattern (ups and downs) is no different than others....But I always believe it has a bright future
Activity: 30
January 19, 2018, 04:40:35 AM

I believe it is a long-term investment that has great potential, I will hold mine for a few years and will certainly make a good profit, so hold yours you will not regret
I know they have strong teamwork. They are very good with every client, that's why I love this project
Activity: 30
January 19, 2018, 04:38:06 AM
Waves has much more simple sistem than Ethereum. You can simpli make tokens. They will be the best if they udate automaticaly money transfer
Activity: 280
January 19, 2018, 04:34:23 AM
My buy order on waves did not reach yesterday and right now Waves left me already so sad. Waves is really good for long term hold.
Activity: 193
January 19, 2018, 04:19:56 AM
I hope for a good forecast. I heard only good reviews. And I see that the team is good, the founder often gives interviews, is known in his circles.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
January 19, 2018, 04:17:31 AM
Waves prepairing many updates, adding smart contracts, adding in to hard wallets, update of mobile apps
If all will be succes price going up
Activity: 112
January 19, 2018, 04:10:50 AM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

Waves.....cuch.....scam...cuch east European maffia

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
January 19, 2018, 04:07:40 AM
As a long time waves holder i am so bored about speaking about waves. Because there are so many blind supporters and blind haters for waves.
waves is a very great project with a good team and all ecosystem needs this platform for sure. Especially we all need dex not to be robbed by centralized exchanges. But people want it to be priced more before project is developped enough. And talking about its price only not about the project.
Activity: 241
January 19, 2018, 03:59:15 AM
Waves just like with any other coins.
It's just that the price waves still belong to the relatively low price group, but that does not mean not good.
Maybe it just takes time to keep the price up.
Activity: 266
January 19, 2018, 03:19:12 AM
Indeed, we can say that the Waves project has great prospects for development, I think soon Waves will cost much more than $ 10 or even $ 20, because the project is really worthwhile. After all, this is a whole platform and a decentralized exchange, so I think they will in any case be able to rise in price.
Yeah the price of Wave is so cheap now, so the transaction fee very low. When people recognize this, Wave will make huge FOMO Cheesy
Activity: 135
January 19, 2018, 03:14:12 AM

I believe it is a long-term investment that has great potential, I will hold mine for a few years and will certainly make a good profit, so hold yours you will not regret
Activity: 602
January 19, 2018, 02:54:40 AM
Indeed, we can say that the Waves project has great prospects for development, I think soon Waves will cost much more than $ 10 or even $ 20, because the project is really worthwhile. After all, this is a whole platform and a decentralized exchange, so I think they will in any case be able to rise in price.
Pages:
Jump to: