Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 39. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 11:27:34 AM
I think that many creators of new coins just want to earn money, although the coin may not carry a unique content, a lot of people earn money to create a new coin!
especially waves is one platform that can be said smart coin that has the same potential as etherum. Waves are not only unique to me but also have different contexts than other coins.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 10:43:59 AM
I didn’t no about waves I think I’ll get some of this, what does the smart contract do?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 10:17:47 AM
ether rise so much i think people eould choose waves someday as subtitution technology  as replacement of eth.  so i do believe waves have a good future
Do not you think that you did not fully appreciate the power of the ETH? Very strong platform for replacing it with the future, unless of course it will not be NEO
Activity: 56
February 10, 2018, 10:02:02 AM
I think that many creators of new coins just want to earn money, although the coin may not carry a unique content, a lot of people earn money to create a new coin!
Activity: 84
February 10, 2018, 04:00:39 AM
No one can predict the future but we can prepare ourselves for a huge wave will come in early 2018 with a very large volume.i support waves.now it is dump.but i think it's future is bright.it's price will go high.just hold your waves.I think bitcoin will become waves future by shifting the trend of cash even in the traditional market sphere.more and more people will going to invest in waves .
Activity: 132
February 10, 2018, 03:56:19 AM
I have seen and re-read some stories about the king coin burger coin and the target is clear on the burger king, not the waves. Tho waves are mentioned quite nicely in some articles, as CNBC even says that "WhopperCoin transactions will be supported by a large ledger network distributed by Ethereal," I believe the term may be too difficult for investors to understand.
Activity: 336
February 09, 2018, 04:56:02 PM
Waves is great project their websites and wallet are so reliable. It can reach 20 dolars around in 2018
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
February 09, 2018, 02:46:02 PM
Waves can reach $100+ in the following years, not in 2018 maybe in 2019 or 2020. For Lisk $10 is just a begining point like Ethereum when it reaches $10 and is stable for a long time. For Waves ... It's price is about $4-5 and it's possibly will be $100+ in 2019 from my perspective. The usage of waves should be enlarged, that's all. The rest will happen eventually in the price.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 09, 2018, 02:11:09 PM
I think waves are a very lucrative coin, we have to be patient, and I'm sure Waves has a chance of reaching $ 100 before the year ends, there is still a chance to buy waves because now the price is only about 70k satoshi.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
February 09, 2018, 01:51:39 PM
waves will go huge after adding smart contracts
There might be a lot of projects are introduced to create their own smartcontract, but the real smartcontract is ethereum. Waves will become another fail on it.  believe me the competition was really strict to the waves. How new platform  just like cardano even surpassed waves platform. I heard waves try to make another scalabilityt solution for its platform but those waves holders don't need it.
Waves is hype coin in my opinion.

I wouldn't say there is real or fake/copy smart contracts.
Token issuing wasn't first for Waves or DEX.
The thing is which one is doing better, has use cases, adoption...
Many projects working on smart contracts, decentralized exchanges with different approaches. Shouldn't they work at all?
Activity: 308
February 09, 2018, 11:18:50 AM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
February 08, 2018, 08:04:30 PM
There might be a lot of projects are introduced to create their own smartcontract, but the real smartcontract is ethereum. Waves will become another fail on it.  believe me the competition was really strict to the waves. How new platform  just like cardano even surpassed waves platform. I heard waves try to make another scalabilityt solution for its platform but those waves holders don't need it.

You're funny.

Smart contracts on Waves will be a game changer.
By the way: no gass needed.
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
February 08, 2018, 07:58:52 PM
As soon as many projects on the basis of Waves begin to appear, the price will begin to grow. Now this is a stable course of the coin without much jerking. I hope that in 2018 the development team will bring something new into the product. But now a days many people want a quick income. It is not necessary to expect this from Waves.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
February 08, 2018, 07:32:28 PM
Activity: 9
February 08, 2018, 07:18:30 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
February 02, 2018, 05:14:26 PM
Waves is a promising coin. It have potential of being Ethereum's successor too. I expect price range from 50$ to 100$ before the end of 2018.

I really believe in your prediction.. I'm big at Waves it should go up $100 or more they have solid project, Waves platform and their wallet and Their CEO or is very active at this moment it shows that Waves can make new Smart contracts.
Activity: 97
February 02, 2018, 05:01:48 PM
Waves is a promising coin. It have potential of being Ethereum's successor too. I expect price range from 50$ to 100$ before the end of 2018.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
February 02, 2018, 04:57:26 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

In my opinion, waves is a really promising coin. December of the 2017 was the month of it, and it couldn't reach that prices again. I really want to see it as a good competitor of ethereum, but for now, that seems almost impossible.
Activity: 14
February 02, 2018, 03:20:57 PM
But for real Waves have huge partnerships and big news coming in alone this year. And I'm talking about things we know about. Waves team loves to give ninja releases, and those releases are usually the biggest ones. This coin is unbelieveable and is the next big thing. You get this kind of chance once in a lifetime...
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 06:16:28 AM
I think waves future is very bright because it is easier & simple to use and its transactions are very safe due to its trusted payment gateway. They also allow people to launch there custom tokens on waves platform, so near future u can see many ICOs (without any coding) are coming this platform. In long term u can see its price will rice very fast.
Pages:
Jump to: