Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 37. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 02:03:00 PM
Budeschee Waves is not quite unambiguous, because I think that now very many understand that many of the Waves team's promises are not being fulfilled in full and today there are no results either, only promises.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 02:00:04 PM
Waves will be a more  potential coin in future.although from last year it's price increased rapidly. I bought some waves  during January in the year 2017  when it's price was $0.21 but today now it's price is $8.58.I make profit huge.it has own wallets which we can store btc eth,and some others altcoin also.So in future it will be a very good altcoin.
Activity: 155
May 22, 2018, 01:58:32 PM
Waves is the best smart contract or token creation platform where non programmers also able to create the wallet but the sad thing is there is not much successfull ico launched on waves platform .Recently burger king in russia started accepting waves based token on payment mode . One more awesome feature is waves giving ability to create token non programmer with very low cost.
Activity: 85
May 22, 2018, 01:39:08 PM
the more I read about it, the more my sympathy grows for the waves platform. i think it is an amazing project and it can be getting big in the future.
alone the fact that you can transfer relatively easy dollar and euro to your account and buy with them litecoin, waves, bitcoin, and ethereum or the other way around. further you can store all this currencies in your wallet
Activity: 87
May 22, 2018, 12:06:19 PM
A wave-function is a solution of the dynamical equation in the quantum-mechanical framework (non-relativistic, relativistic, perhaps even quantum field theory) of one’s choice. As such, it describes the possible development (technically referred to as evolution, but having nothing to do with biological evolution) of (a pure state of) the system it describes —in lieu of any further interaction. Since observation perforce includes some form of interaction (with the observer and/or her detection apparatus), the wave-function itself is of a literally limited value for “predicting the future”: it gives the possible outcomes of the first next observation, after which the act of observation modifies the development of the system, and the wave-function changes to incorporate that.

Activity: 79
May 22, 2018, 11:59:23 AM
New projects/icos chose Waves to work with. It has some advantages over the other platforms. And the advantages keep coming. They have also released new version of the wallet with EURO gateway. And according to the news more on their way.

Activity: 479
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 08:20:52 AM
Its finding REAL business acceptance in all financial areas. In a year from now, wave is at $50.000 and bitcoin is at $5 again because nobody has a use for bitcoin anymore.

People everywhere are cancelling their credit cards, bank accounts, shutting down their paypal because waves is so much better, easier, funner, cooler, simpler to use. The whole world is a fun, peaceful, great place because of waves.

In my dreams... Wink

In my opinion waves will rise in price very much in long-term. But 50000 dollar is not realistic. Of course your idea about Bitcoin price shows that you are joking.
Waves can be the coins of the future. this is influenced by the current development of Waves which continues to increase. if these enhancements continue to rise and grow, they are able to bring Waves to become worthwhile coins in the future and able to penetrate high prices.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
May 21, 2018, 08:16:38 AM
Many people have been waiting for Waves' price to rise for a long time. Everyone is very hopeful of Waves, but Waves could not give you any provisions. I hope the price will rise quickly or all my hopes will go away.

Correct, many people have been waiting, but current valuation is around $600 million. I think it's good valuation for now.
Hopefully the projects use Waves will increase soon with the smart contract.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 12:25:38 PM
Many people have been waiting for Waves' price to rise for a long time. Everyone is very hopeful of Waves, but Waves could not give you any provisions. I hope the price will rise quickly or all my hopes will go away.
Activity: 30
May 20, 2018, 12:03:35 AM
Well i have invested in waves recently..but after that it has started to drop....i hope it has a bright future
Activity: 112
May 19, 2018, 11:34:49 AM
Waves is a great ico and they still have a long way to be as great as ethereum.But it has limited technical features compare to ethereum.So I highly doubt its future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 11:32:30 AM
The Waves project today is one of the most popular in the Russian-speaking world, I can not say this about the rest of the world, but I think that Waves will be a worthy competitor in the race between the platforms.
Activity: 29
May 19, 2018, 11:29:47 AM
A powerful ecosystem is being built-the exchange, simplicity ico, the possibility of writing smart contracts, leasing, and nods.perhaps they will have competitors, but they started developing earlier
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
May 19, 2018, 03:28:07 AM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

For now, I do not see the bright future for this coin, it will not become one of top alts.
The reason for it is the following. Ethereum is the main platform for token creation and it is possible to create token with almost any specific functions.
While functionality of Waves tokens are limited and it cannot be used so broadly.
But nevertheless, it will have a certain category of customers, foe whot such functionality it will be enough, that is why Waves will maintain in top-100.
All above is only my personal view on situation.
Activity: 34
May 18, 2018, 01:40:57 AM
 If a new blockchain emerges that claims to be the safest, only time will show if they can keep up with their claims. I am excited whats to come from all those new chains.
Activity: 21
May 17, 2018, 09:17:41 AM
I've been watching Waves since it was at about $3 and ive seen it go through the massive spike when it got to about $17 and came back down. Is Waves one of the smart Altcoins to hold on to? They don't promise you the world during launches but show their achievements and the possibility of real world application (which seems like a good sign to me)

Im already in it, I just need to know how deeply I need to go?
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
May 17, 2018, 08:31:04 AM
Waves has managed to garner itself a lot of attention and a lot of investors while at it and it has been going steady for a while and even climbing steadily too. The blockchain is a good one and I think that the team have a pretty good idea of what they are doing and what they want for the coin and for the project and if they continue this way then waves would be one of the best coins in the market.
Activity: 95
Merit: 45
May 17, 2018, 05:46:25 AM
maybe waves will add more features on their platform and if that good it will definitely make increased value of waves

Waves already has the fastest established, distributed blockchain in the world.

Since Smart Contracts, It has all the features of all other blockchains put together.

New and interesting partnerships, collaborations and ICO's are happening frequently so, unlike the majority of other platforms/coins out there that mainly rely on a toxic mixture of hype, ignorance, manipulated volumes and little operating funds, the future for Waves is bright indeed.  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
May 17, 2018, 05:44:51 AM
maybe waves will add more features on their platform and if that good it will definitely make increased value of waves

It seems many new features or side projects are on the way. Those mean more transaction most probably.
Activity: 35
May 17, 2018, 05:32:22 AM
Pages:
Jump to: