Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 32. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 09:45:47 AM
if you see that prices are falling critically, and you will not be able to get a normal profit, I would advise you to hold

My recommendation is the same - hold, bro. I suppose that Waves is a very good altcoin. The platform is great, and the token will be gaining of course. Therefore, it is better to become a hodler.
I agree.  Now selling coins is a bad idea.  You will lose a good profit.  It's better not to panic.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 03:22:49 AM
if you see that prices are falling critically, and you will not be able to get a normal profit, I would advise you to hold

My recommendation is the same - hold, bro. I suppose that Waves is a very good altcoin. The platform is great, and the token will be gaining of course. Therefore, it is better to become a hodler.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 12:07:17 AM
I invested and invested in Waves in 2017. i've examine the Waves challenge, i have made a large improvement in waves within the destiny. but it did now not and the waves disappointed me. The Waves platform will grow in the future, however this boom will be slow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
July 23, 2018, 09:49:19 AM
Waves it is a good coin and has a good project for the future, you can check all ny it here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/

And have strong finances.
Market Cap
$ 282,026,000 USD
36.650 BTC

I hope you will be patient for Waves Coins.
Activity: 854
July 22, 2018, 04:05:58 PM
Waves is one of the best coins you can think of investing in and hodling. I believe you are not yet on the loosing end, except you sell when the price as plunged. This is where the place of patience comes in. The price will still increase, if you can be patient.
Activity: 126
July 22, 2018, 02:26:04 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

it's not that much to confuse, mate
take it easy
better to forget about that
prices goes down because waves giveaway it's tokens so drop hunters then sell them immediately
once they stop it, price will go up again
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 01:47:23 PM
I think the Waves coins deserve to be grasped because I see good potential on Waves coins. but the thing to remember is this about long term investment that takes time.
Activity: 65
July 22, 2018, 01:39:43 PM
Not a coin I'd bother with. Just spend the money on ETH, I can't ever see Waves over taking them now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
July 22, 2018, 01:33:28 PM
someone needs waves tokens? You believe them? Or believe in the project? If they are from bounty better transfer to ETH
Activity: 658
July 22, 2018, 01:22:39 PM
Now, for sure, it only remains to hold, because how to sell now would be very imprudent and unprofitable. The growth of the crypto currency is still ahead so there is no need to rush with the sale.
Activity: 154
July 22, 2018, 01:03:57 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
in my opinion, you need to keep all your coins only for a long period, but if it is a promising project then you need to keep these coins
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 12:43:36 PM
Hold a little more and you can get a good profit.  The market will soon recover and the price will start to grow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
July 22, 2018, 12:24:01 PM
Holding Waves for a little over a year now, still believe in this coin and think that price of 10$ again is more than realistic for Waves.
As a matter of fact CEO of Waves - Sasha Ivanov told in one interview that he plans to sell his Waves at the price of 1000$ Shocked
I'm not that long term looking person so even if Waves will cost 30-40$ it will be more than enough for me.
So, yes! Definitely hold your Waves or even buy more, right now the price is very low as for many good alts on the market.
Activity: 7
July 22, 2018, 12:01:33 PM
Waves is a good altcoin and it is a long term investment for any crypto investor. It is an amazing project and I think it can be getting big in the future. It has a lot of potential and will be rising within the next couple of years.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
July 22, 2018, 11:57:33 AM
save for sure , waves have their own "smart contract " like etherum and that their unique , also the coin itself have good community so hodl is good choice
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
July 22, 2018, 11:55:50 AM
At the current price of Waves, it is a buy or HODL position.  I wouldn't even think of selling Waves for anything under $10.  It will easily surpass $10 and beyond.  Just wait until the market recovers and Waves will end up becoming a tsunami.   Smiley

I agree with the rest of the comments I've seen on this topic page. Its not worth going into panic, the market will start recovering but right now selling is probably the worst move to make. Be patient and you'll have a good opportunity to for selling
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 22, 2018, 11:53:32 AM
At the current price of Waves, it is a buy or HODL position.  I wouldn't even think of selling Waves for anything under $10.  It will easily surpass $10 and beyond.  Just wait until the market recovers and Waves will end up becoming a tsunami.   Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
July 22, 2018, 11:05:22 AM

You know you should accompany the wave. It is panic selling. Don't be that man, you should avoid such kind of attitude of yours or else, you will suffer it. Once the wave goes up, sell, and then when the wave goes down, buy or hold. And according to your concern, I guess you should hodl, or buy more. Everything has its opposite, it will go up again. Just wait, and once you have the opportunity don't let it pass your hands, grab it. Sell don't hesitate, and do those thing repeatedly. Stay firm as always.
Activity: 41
July 22, 2018, 10:59:28 AM
I think you should hold this coin a little longer, waves is a good platform try to generate passive income with it will be huge in the long run good luck with your investment in the long run
Activity: 145
July 22, 2018, 01:50:22 AM
I think now the situation on the market is getting better every day and it is better to wait for a complete recovery of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: