Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 33. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 11
July 21, 2018, 11:24:35 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

I believe there is no point in selling anything in a falling market. The Waves have very great prospects, this is a strong coin. Therefore, hold Waves until the market grows and get a good profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
July 21, 2018, 07:59:59 PM
I have alternate coins before that is running in the Waves platform but i don't really know why it went down so hard that its value become almost worthless. As to Waves crypto, it seems that it was already gone in the spotlight of elite alt coins.
Activity: 378
July 21, 2018, 07:37:06 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
The best thing you can do is to hold your waves for long time because i am confident that waves is a promising coin and i am sure that the value of waves will became very high again on the market and i believe that you can make many money with waves.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 07:21:34 PM
I think it is smarter to hold you waves. Holding isn't awful, it is great until the point that your waves will pump once more. On the off chance that waves will pump again you will have an awesome estimation of waves. You don't have to offer your waves since waves has an extraordinary stage and waves won't vanish that effectively. As I would see it, waves has an awesome future and it will have an extraordinary esteem as well. I think simply be persistence in holding your waves and you will have an awesome estimation of waves later on.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
July 21, 2018, 07:20:03 PM
Waves are one of the potential e-currencies that can give investors a good return. At present, the price of the Wave is low, which is the general situation of the cryptographic market. If it was me, I would keep the Wave and wait for a while. I believe waves will make you happy!

yes, now is not the right time to sell because the price of all the average coins is decreasing and has not yet recovered so this is not the right time to sell now I think is the right time to hold Waves in the long run.
It's really worth to sell waves because you know that about the fact that waves platform doesn't give you a lot of impression on its price. It's definitely another shitcoin with a bunch of money that has been uised to created something useless to our community.
Activity: 126
July 21, 2018, 07:04:52 PM

you better sell it, than later the price will decrease. then the losses you feel will be greater. but all the decisions are in your hands, I can only advise you. if you want to follow my advice it is good.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 21, 2018, 12:22:44 AM
Waves keeps on dropping. Angry But most of the coins in the market have similar movements though. I thought 50k sat will hold but it fold. Long term Wave is still a good coin worth a hold imo.  
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 21, 2018, 12:19:49 AM
almost all the price of coins is down including waves even bitcoin so if now we have waves then hold it longer in the wallet would be better because if the price rises again then we will get big profits
Activity: 224
July 21, 2018, 12:14:55 AM
Waves are one of the potential e-currencies that can give investors a good return. At present, the price of the Wave is low, which is the general situation of the cryptographic market. If it was me, I would keep the Wave and wait for a while. I believe waves will make you happy!

yes, now is not the right time to sell because the price of all the average coins is decreasing and has not yet recovered so this is not the right time to sell now I think is the right time to hold Waves in the long run.
Activity: 406
July 21, 2018, 12:09:18 AM
Now you can see that the Waves project continues to grow and develop. Therefore, its tokens have all the opportunities for successful development in the short term.
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 21, 2018, 12:01:17 AM
Activity: 152
July 20, 2018, 11:58:34 PM
I am holding it and also the others, as we don't know which one will boost finally.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 11:56:29 PM
I am sure that when working with a reliable project during a period of price reduction, it is better to hold tokens for the future, so as not to sell with losses. And, if possible, it is better to invest some of the free money at an attractive price.
Activity: 420
July 20, 2018, 08:13:59 PM
In my opinion waves is strong platform with own exchange and smart team-now price is very attractive for investment, but still its up to you to make the decision I think you need to hold it , or exchange it to btc

indeed waves in my opinion can still grow again,
this is one of the many competitors ethereum and very trusted by the community
Activity: 42
July 20, 2018, 08:07:22 PM
In my opinion waves is strong platform with own exchange and smart team-now price is very attractive for investment, but still its up to you to make the decision I think you need to hold it , or exchange it to btc
Activity: 196
July 20, 2018, 08:01:10 PM
Check the popularity of the coin you are holding wether it is still in demand or not before you do anything drastic. Just like what the others said try and wait a little bit longer and see if there are changes of the price. If the price continue to plummet down and you feel like it's the end then selling it won't hurt. For me there is no point on holding dead coins.
Activity: 112
July 20, 2018, 07:57:50 PM
The Waves crypto currency is no longer so in demand as in the beginning, so I would not recommend keeping its tokens for a long time. Wait until the price grows a little and then sell.
Activity: 588
July 20, 2018, 05:54:40 PM
The whole market has fallen very heavily, so I think that now is not the right time to sell any coins. I think you should keep coins until the moment the market goes up.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 05:53:06 PM
I'm not having 100 but I have twenty one of them and I was considering what to do and for now I'm continuing to hold, because it is basically, Angelus to sell by the price which is right now knowing that the price was so much higher.
Activity: 360
July 20, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

As for the coin Wave, I can say with confidence it has a great future and it is a fact. This coin has many advantages over Ethereum. So you better keep in long term.
Pages:
Jump to: