Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 36. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 04:48:33 AM
Don't sell anything. Now is not the time to sell any of the altcoins that you have in your possession. it is better to just hold and see what the coin does than to sell and make losses from the sale. Waves has a blockchain like ethereum which means that a lot of people will believe and come into the project, Just be patient, rome was not built in a day.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
July 18, 2018, 03:34:37 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

We can't really tell what's going to happen in the future especially for Waves as its price is really falling down. Just hold it while you can because waves is still one of the top cryptos competing against ETH that you can rely on. Maybe with some updates on this platform only then we will see it rises back.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 03:26:17 AM
If current conditions are indeed fall. Then we recommend you hodl it once was. But I see today market are friendly. the price back up, and the market to be green. Maybe if you've gained the advantage, please if you want to sell now.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
July 18, 2018, 03:22:45 AM
I think there is no moment to waves back up, he will only be stable at current prices so I think just sell your asset waves, asset token on waves platform less desirable so the price waves difficult to ride
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
July 18, 2018, 03:20:22 AM
Hodl ? i am lost my 70% of my money from waves. There is no way for me, i have to hodl. I like waves very much firs time but i am not believe the project.

now almost all the coins have fallen in price. waves have a chance to cost more than $ 30. And if the trend will change, then they easily make x10 from the current price.
By the way, study the coin in more detail. You will be surprised its advantages

"Buy When There's Blood in the Streets"
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 03:34:40 PM
You can of course sell coins now, but you will get very small profits.  I think you should not sell coins now.
Activity: 156
July 17, 2018, 01:48:06 PM
What do you yourself think about the coin? Do you think it is a good project? I don't know so much about waves, but personally I don't think it is a good idea to sell a coin just cos the prices are down. Almost all the coin prices are down now, but there is guarantee that most of them will come back up. If you think this coin has the potential of coming backup, then you should hold and not sell.
Activity: 196
July 17, 2018, 08:32:55 AM
I would not be selling coins now, because the market has just begun to recover and if you wait, you will be able to get a good profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
July 17, 2018, 12:48:09 AM
Hodl ? i am lost my 70% of my money from waves. There is no way for me, i have to hodl. I like waves very much firs time but i am not believe the project.

now almost all the coins have fallen in price. waves have a chance to cost more than $ 30. And if the trend will change, then they easily make x10 from the current price.
By the way, study the coin in more detail. You will be surprised its advantages
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
July 17, 2018, 12:38:28 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

well, price falling and selling is not the best answer to make you feel better, much better to hold and wait till it pump to make you a profit. sell it even if you make small amount of %. thats only my thought.
Activity: 206
July 17, 2018, 12:08:39 AM
I have majority of my Waves today so as to purchase more ETC and EOS. Waves is a decent task however their group is sluggish to some degree. It is smarter to pursue a few coins that will be expanded completely in view of forks of ETC and EOS. I am certain that these coins will expand on account of the up and coming forks, than I will choose what to do.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 11:56:49 PM
waves is one of my best project i think this efficient blockchain will be so huge in the future and dominate the russian market good luck with your investment
Activity: 434
July 16, 2018, 11:43:22 PM
Waves are my second favorite after Eth. I bought them at a very affordable price, I am confident in the restoration of growth in the coming months. Therefore, I continue to hold the coin further.
Activity: 155
July 16, 2018, 04:29:49 PM
I think you should not panic.  It seems to me that when the market recovers, the price will rise.  Maybe you can even make a profit.
Activity: 167
July 16, 2018, 03:07:13 PM
It seems to me that in the future this coin will be more popular and it is worth keeping the coins to the end of the year.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 16, 2018, 03:06:16 PM
Activity: 168
July 16, 2018, 03:03:50 PM
I think it's better to hold some more coins.  If the stable growth has now begun, then soon the price will grow very much.
Activity: 32
July 16, 2018, 09:23:03 AM
Today, it's better not to sell coins.  You can only buy more.  Wait a couple of months and the price should rise. Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 140
July 16, 2018, 04:40:41 AM
Personally any coin I'm hodling for the long term I will have to hodl smartly i.e buy the dips and sell during rise and buy the next dip as well.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
July 16, 2018, 04:12:29 AM
You should hold your waves for now, the project looks to be doing very well for now. WAVES is a Proof-Of-Stake blockchain heavily optimized for the digitization of assets into tokens on the blockchain

Waves is good and legit coin. I am believe holding waves in a several months will give us big profits. Its like ethereum and having smart contract. I am better holding waves for at least 1 year
Pages:
Jump to: