Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 102. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
HollyWoodCoin
December 14, 2017, 05:30:02 PM
Recently,  Ethereum has shown itself very brightly. He could not stand his own weight, which greatly influenced many novice projects based on Ethereum. Some of them, especially social direction, simply lost their meaning and disintegrated due to the fuss around Ethereum and its popularity.
In connection with the soaring commissions on the withdrawal of Ether-tokens, many start to think about translating their projects onto the Waves platform. Maybe - this is the beginning of the great changes in the competition between the two opposition? Huh
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
December 14, 2017, 04:35:53 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

Looks like Waves turned out to be one of the worst choices, Ethereum is going strong and probably will keep going up to $2k by next year. Every ICO seems to support Ethereum.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 14, 2017, 04:26:28 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
no thats impossible ethereum has made the way to success while waves
are still struggling.ethereum may hit thousand USD sooner while waves weren't.
and ethereum is one of the greatest project has ever had.while waves needed to
prove itself.so thats is far from reality
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
December 14, 2017, 04:13:16 PM
I think Ethereum is an extremely capable at that point Waves, there are many contracts and token issued in ethereum.
Ethereum has a decent team and strong community.Now Ethereum's demand is so high. Yet waves have a good potential.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 02:55:45 PM
Ethereum has gone to the moon already but the blockchain for it is creaking and overloaded. WAVES is more user friendly and is ready for mass adoption, also the price is a lot cheaper with room for growth. For big profits waves is a better investment, for steady growth go for ethereum
Activity: 476
Merit: 113
World-bounty.com
December 14, 2017, 02:48:05 PM
Waves need more marketing in crypto community. So little people use it, and one event wouldn`t help it it spread in community.
Activity: 98
December 14, 2017, 02:09:10 PM
Waves?
Quite simply, Waves is the only enterprise-ready custom tokens platform in existence. It was designed for easy crowdfunding, with a more-or-less self-contained ecosystem of elements and services to support that:
· Straightforward token operations. It takes less than a minute to create your token, and there are tools that make it incredibly easy to distribute new tokens and carry out various other activities that will be necessary for EncryptoTel, like buying back and burning ETT in the course of our business.
· Fast transactions and future-proof scaling. Few platforms have really solved the blockchain scaling issue, despite the fact that this is absolutely vital for long-term success and mass adoption. Waves has solutions already in place and being implemented, backed by strong and ongoing research. Without this, no platform can gain critical mass.

Ethereum?
Meanwhile, there’s one feature-set that Waves doesn’t yet have, although it’s on the roadmap: smart contracts.
· Smart contracts. Ethereum remains the only truly viable solution for implementing these. No other smart contract platform has proven its utility, and none has the level of adoption that Ethereum does.
· Profile. Ethereum’s status as the de facto leader in the smart contracts space brings with it huge network effect and a very large community. It has been tested (sometimes almost to breaking point) by numerous applications that have been released for use. We’ve been able to learn a lot about security and development along the way.

Choice....?
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
December 14, 2017, 02:03:10 PM
This topic was created 5 months ago. And the question is still active. Of course a lot has changed. Waves have greatly risen in price over the last month. Etereum also increased in price. On the one hand came the news about the futures of the ethereum, on the other hand the news about the renewal of the waves. These are two very good projects. And they are bulls now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
December 14, 2017, 11:20:33 AM
On the waves so far little coins are based, but the technology is spreading more and more. The argument in favor of the waves is - safety. While there were no known hacks of wallets, and on the etherium - there were. But, also on the etherium more coins.
Activity: 70
December 14, 2017, 11:03:12 AM
Waves definitely looks promising. Anyone can see it's an ambitious project to create a platform similar to Ethereum. But recent days when all the coins have been going up in price Waves pretty much stays the same. Volume is not big as well. I wonder why it went under the radar that much?
Activity: 84
December 14, 2017, 02:42:40 AM
the answer to what question?

Huh
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 02:25:52 AM
The answer is Waves.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 02:18:28 AM
Yes I am seeing that waves is also going very well just like ethereum was in the past but in the currenct situation with ethereum I do not think that it will compete with ethereum. Its story is the same as bitcoin and ethereum. Ethereum is trying to reach bitcoin but is unable to reach there. In that way waves is trying to reach ethereum and it will be one day of hundreds or thousands of dollars but will be at a little back to ethereum.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
December 14, 2017, 01:54:06 AM
nowadays Waves and Ethereum rise shows that they are really stable coins and profitable.
Yesterday waves twit was really promising. "its just a beginning" they are making a revolution for ICO projects and its "Self Regulation"
This will not only  change ICO structure. This will really change the world economy
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 14, 2017, 01:50:38 AM
Waves can not match the capacity of ethereum! 99.9 percent of project this year have successfully launched on etthereum platform! Waves is way to simple for project on it to have credibility of raising lots if dollar! People want to see some capacity not just type in token!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 01:50:32 AM
Waves is very perspective but we shouldnt compare with Ethereum. They are different and play different role in crypto market
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
December 14, 2017, 01:49:13 AM
I also think that waves will overcome ETH as waves have faster transaction and less issue,
waves are now rising in the market and expecting to be more next year February. were just waiting for another announcement from waves
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
December 14, 2017, 01:45:45 AM
There is no doubt that ethereum the best cryptocurrency in the world (bitcoin only on price cannot compete). 50% of transactions go through the ETHEREUM network. And she will be the leader for a long time.
But waves also has a number of advantages from the point of view of investment I think that the waves will look better.
Comparing Ethereum and waves is like comparing a mediocre team with a strong team, Ethereum is the best when compared to waves. Waves price at the starting of this year was very less, but now it has improved to14$, but it can't beat Ethereum. Already Ethereum is established firmly.
Activity: 472
December 14, 2017, 01:40:30 AM
I believe Waves is one of the most undervalued coins. It's prospect is very good. Waves price has been increasing steadily. It could overtake Ethereum in future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
December 14, 2017, 01:33:50 AM
There is no doubt that ethereum the best cryptocurrency in the world (bitcoin only on price cannot compete). 50% of transactions go through the ETHEREUM network. And she will be the leader for a long time.
But waves also has a number of advantages from the point of view of investment I think that the waves will look better.
Jump to: