Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 98. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 501
December 16, 2017, 12:07:55 PM
You are really unbeliveable no one know techniccally what both of projects offer for feature. I am just saying sit and watch what will happen in future. Ethereum supporting by a huge community,  that happened with help of miners. POS is not attractive for now, but in future people will understand. That is disadvantege of waves, it is effect the lack of speculation by miners. On eth there are more speculation created by miners.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 11:01:07 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

This seems like the typical maybe "Ethereum will be the next Bitcoin". Well no. You cannot compare both. Ethereum is way more stable than waves. For me Ethereum is next- to Bitcoin. Ethereum is the best alternative cryptocurrency. And besides, no cryptocurrencies can replace the other crypto's legacy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 10:56:54 AM
Both have different potential.if you see the price difference ,it is because ethereum is widely popular and majority of upcoming project are choosing ethereum blockchain as their base.waves will take time to create its popularity but its price also will increase.currently waves is the fastest blockchain out there so we can see some pumps but ethereum is more dominant right now.

Ethereums features are ready and presented to the ecosystem. That's why it could manage to make price boom. Waves is not developed totally yet. Their development is still ongoing now.
Activity: 70
December 16, 2017, 10:55:43 AM
Both are profitable to invest in. Although waves will grow expotentially faster than eth, because its really early in its conception still.
More on the side of ethereum because I think he is a valuable coin. Because smart contract owned ethereum and The security is pretty good. But waves I don't think is bad. They just need a little innovation to be considered one of the valuable coins to mine
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
December 16, 2017, 10:26:40 AM
Both have different potential.if you see the price difference ,it is because ethereum is widely popular and majority of upcoming project are choosing ethereum blockchain as their base.waves will take time to create its popularity but its price also will increase.currently waves is the fastest blockchain out there so we can see some pumps but ethereum is more dominant right now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 10:18:38 AM
Waves never can not be next ethereum. When we compare between the technology of ethereum and waves, ethereum have smart contracts,whereas waves doesn't have yet. The waves have potential but it can never catch ethereum. when it will be reach near to ethereum then ethereum will move ahead to next higher level.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
December 16, 2017, 09:41:31 AM
that's just nonsense, where did you get such news?
waves are currently having a pretty good improvement, but it's not waves can change the ethereum. ethereum is a favorite altcoin and is widely used by investors, plus every ico always uses ethereum to transact.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 09:03:22 AM
I like the people who invest waves just because they are really decent supporters like they are the ceo of waves platform. On the other hand, I have seen people who has ETH and they don't care about its features but price and mining ability.
Activity: 84
December 16, 2017, 08:34:35 AM
Both are profitable to invest in. Although waves will grow expotentially faster than eth, because its really early in its conception still.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 16, 2017, 08:27:00 AM
My vote is for Ethereum. I really believe in its brilliant future. It will grow straight to the Moon! To my mind,  Ethereum is the best altcoin.
Activity: 210
December 16, 2017, 08:24:05 AM
waves have potential but it can not dethrone ETH.
ETH have big connections and proper PR and waves lack here.
some people who hold waves strongly believe that price waves will go beyond eth but not in my opinion

I also don't think that will ever happen. I agree that waves has potential but it can never beat ethereum. as ether has more solid technological infrastructure it will be more popular and valuable each day in 2018 and later.
Activity: 104
December 16, 2017, 07:52:18 AM
ETH is best altcoin ,you can use tokens, support ICOs and can earn easy from it.

price also good and maybe POS make it stronger
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
December 16, 2017, 07:12:25 AM
Ethereum is still the best altcoin of course. WAVES is still has a lot to develop to surpass Ethereum.
Activity: 57
December 16, 2017, 07:07:55 AM
Ethereum is widely accepted and has multiple uses, it is more preferred than Waves. I don't think Waves will ever manage to lead Ethereum ever.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 16, 2017, 06:55:57 AM
I believe in ethereum, because I believe that people who are behind it are strong, reliable and qualified
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
December 16, 2017, 06:36:51 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

Where did you hear/read that Waves will be the next Ethereum?

If you are going to check the platform of waves, you will see and find out the reason why somebody telling that Waves is the nex Ethereum, but they never say that Waves will replace Ethereum, of course its not like that because if waves is next to ETh while Ethereum will goes up by next year for sure.
Waves will not be next ethereum in the same way ethereum will not be next bitcoin or bitcoin gold will not be next bitcoin cash.
İf you are comparing the technology ethereum have smart contracts, waves doesn't have yet. Chain of waves scalable then ethereum.
Both of projects can make their chain usefull with their open mind devs.
But people do not buying and selling in realistic perspective. Litecoin chain better than bitcoin but bitcoin price higher than ltc. Waves better than ripple but ripple marketcap higher than waves.
So, that is pyscholocigal investment no one can say it is sense.
Activity: 373
December 16, 2017, 06:00:11 AM

I prefer ethereum in appeal with waves. Due to the potential and popularity of ethereum today is increasing and getting better. But that does not mean waves are not good, It's just that I prefer the ethereum in waves appeal.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
December 16, 2017, 05:58:35 AM
To be frank eth is a far away thing, waves first need to compete the recent competitor called neo that is already trading way above waves, lets see who wins.
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
December 16, 2017, 05:38:01 AM

I don't think there is anything on a market that can beat Ethereum, I would not even compare the two.
EThereum has many unique features and has its own niche, plus there are much more projects that are based off Ethereum
Yes even me as a newly one I can say that ethereum is the better one than waves, although their are some waves but I'll be prefer for ethereum and as I observed from friends their choosing ethereum than waves.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 05:24:46 AM
i think ethereum as a platform is going to win waves which has less capabilities as compared to eth.
Pages:
Jump to: