Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 97. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
December 20, 2017, 12:55:41 AM
I don't think anything can beat Eth.  Waves is the opposite to ETH probably. They develop BTC  scripting, do everything using contracts, it’s very fundamental but makes certain things very complicated.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 12:53:43 AM
Ethereum is the father of the blockchain platform.I am sure that no other blockchain coin will take the place of eth for atleast 5 years from now.Also Cardano and IOTA seems to be good but it takes time for them and waves cannot touch ethereum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
December 20, 2017, 12:26:28 AM
I better to choose ethereum, because it is stable you didn't see there's a big dump happened to ethereum unlike in waves. But waves is good for long term also. If i have an extra funds I buy some waves
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
December 20, 2017, 12:24:57 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
Ethereum is kind of fishy and waves as well. On Ethereum i have this kind of problem dont knoe why but all my airdrops earn from bounties are all gone even the account was gone too. For me go for waves although it has a huge minimum balance to trade or exchange.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
December 20, 2017, 12:21:59 AM
The more reliable is ethereum and it is more expensive than waves, ethereun is the best altcoin that the crypto currency have, thats why it is better and more useful than other crypto, and now ethereum is at the second in the top crypto currency that exist, it is under bitcoin, ethereum is known and also many investors invest rather than waves.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 20, 2017, 12:06:33 AM
I prefer investing in ethereum
Activity: 406
December 20, 2017, 12:04:02 AM
Waves is good and waves is one of the best altcoins that is running now, but i will always choose ethereum over than waves because ethereum has a bright future among the rest of all altcoins that is running in crypto world, and holding ethereum can make me rich in the future.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 19, 2017, 11:37:23 PM
if I prefer waves, because the price is still cheaper than the price ethereum make me can get bigger profits than the investment in ethereum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 10:42:23 PM
 Ethereum is the best altcoin for contract a new ERC20 token listed. Wave is only a token. Though they have own exchenger and their value very high. There have many different between Eth and Wave.
Activity: 34
December 19, 2017, 10:13:49 PM
I like them both, but I really wish WAVES can support smartcontract ASAP.
Activity: 137
December 19, 2017, 10:12:14 PM
Only i can say both ETH and WAVES  has a trustworthy name and solid foundation in crypto. but it's well known to us, Ethereum has many more supporters, strong community, solid developer and much accepted of many ICO's in crypto world. That's why many more investors and users trusted ethereum than the waves.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
December 19, 2017, 10:39:57 AM
russian shit waves and etherium will have no place in crypto by Christmas, .
Seems like your prediction didn't come true, it's almost christmas and both Waves and Ethereum are still doing much better than ARK.

ARK is the only crypto the world ever needed
People say that about every crypto, doesn't mean a thing

The scammers are already trying to copy it like wildfire.
If you're against "copying" aka forking, what are you doing in the crypto community? Forking and having an open source code is definitely a good thing and standard practice.
Activity: 197
December 19, 2017, 10:14:03 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

Yes.. Waves Will be the next Ethereum. I don't think so ethereum can survive. They will be upgrade time to time. Both blockchain is good. But After Waves NG active Waves now fast transaction blockchain at this. After that news waves price increase 2x right now. If you miss ethereum trend then you have to buy waves because waves will be next ethereum. 
Activity: 233
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 12:24:44 AM
Waves is the only enterprise-ready custom tokens platform in existence. It was designed for easy crowdfunding, with a more-or-less self-contained ecosystem of elements and services to support that. Meanwhile, there’s one feature-set that Waves doesn’t yet have, although it’s on the roadmap: smart contracts. Here Etherium comes to scene.

I think Waves really have a strong potential, while Etherium is a little bit more "classy" if you know what I mean
Activity: 27
December 18, 2017, 10:59:49 PM
Ethereum and Surf each utilizes the Evidence-Of-Work process transactions  confired by ‘miners,blockchain tokens, what Ethereum does for Bitcoin scripting — make it ideal.wise contract, are complicated in ethreum but not in waves, but have discussed concern.m
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
December 18, 2017, 12:30:09 PM
I think despite the discussions from my last reply, it is still clear that Waves is a better platform than ETH, although now ETH is worth a lot more.
Not sure where did you get that idea, though both of them is really doing an impressive progress but still ETH got its advantage as many
tokens been using their platform and if all of them make its own success then it will reflect to ETh as well.
Activity: 238
December 18, 2017, 12:27:09 PM
I think despite the discussions from my last reply, it is still clear that Waves is a better platform than ETH, although now ETH is worth a lot more.

While i agree that waves is better then ethereum, i really do mot think that it is a wise idea to be choosng anything between the both of them. I have said this because no one is requiring anyone to choose between ethereum amd waves. Which makes choosing anything btween the two look stupid. Since both of them clearly has great benefits that can compliment every weaknesses they have. Taking advantage of this makes any crypto man's life easier. So why choose and make it harder? Just doesn't make sense.
Activity: 210
December 18, 2017, 11:58:22 AM
I think in the long term , waves will eventually caught up with the ethereum current price. Waves is designed to be big , no matter what. But I don't see any new rising until 2019 at least so let's be patient , gather money and then buy hehe.
Activity: 106
December 18, 2017, 11:46:08 AM
Activity: 350
December 16, 2017, 01:13:23 PM
Both have different potential.if you see the price difference ,it is because ethereum is widely popular and majority of upcoming project are choosing ethereum blockchain as their base.waves will take time to create its popularity but its price also will increase.currently waves is the fastest blockchain out there so we can see some pumps but ethereum is more dominant right now.

I agree. Both are two very different things but both are truly one of the best altcoins around. These altcoins both have weaknesses and strengths that can compliment each other. So why feel the need to choose one from both when you cam make more benefits in using both? Really doesn't make sense if you ask me. Op is just making things hard for himself.
Pages:
Jump to: