Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 15. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 14, 2018, 12:01:18 PM
These coins are competitors to each other. But Waves has more advanced protocol PoS, but Ethereum is only planning to change their PoW on PoS.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 11:54:49 AM
waves that clearly will not defeat ethereum because the difference between the two is very clear and can even be seen by ico / ito which uses ethereum is superior to waves, many ico / ito from waves that have gloom after trading
It will not and it will never. ethereum has been creating the latest roadmap and it was leading the smartcontract platform. Honestly, waves just created its own smartcontract to attract the trend and it's not the idea that has created by waves platform. Waves just follow the trend and it's a non useful platform..
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 11:44:43 AM
on my perspective, no other altcoin in the market can even beat ethereum nor even replace ethereum's place in the market.
ethereum is pretty much the king of altcoins, and eth is used by almost all the ICOs in the forum, even if eth is drowning now
i still believe that it can recover.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 11:34:57 AM
Ethereum is a very good platform and you can expect very high returns from ethereum within an year or two. But WAVES is a project which can help you earn very very high profits from waves of you are ready to hold for five or so long years.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
September 14, 2018, 10:59:51 AM
I don't really see any competition here, both waves and etheruem are top coin in crypto currency but one is more popular than the other, etheruem is more popular and most altcoins uses its platform to operate because its simple and secure to use.

You think eth is more simple and secure?

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/the-hitchhikers-guide-to-waves-smart-contracts-part-1-b80aa47a745a
Activity: 224
September 14, 2018, 09:33:37 AM
I don't really see any competition here, both waves and etheruem are top coin in crypto currency but one is more popular than the other, etheruem is more popular and most altcoins uses its platform to operate because its simple and secure to use.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 14, 2018, 07:07:15 AM
Ethereum are a good coin and have a promising platform. But Ethereum, of course, is a leading player in the alternative crypto currency market. The capitalization of  Ethereum and its vast base speak only in its favor.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
September 14, 2018, 05:56:16 AM
There is one less interesting thing about the waves that the market is still quiet. and the account settings are not simple and seem complicated, not worth the volume of the market they have, they still have a long time to develop themselves.

Is saving your seed and setup a password complicated ?
If so you should leave cryptoworld now  Grin
Activity: 64
September 14, 2018, 05:30:31 AM
There is one less interesting thing about the waves that the market is still quiet. and the account settings are not simple and seem complicated, not worth the volume of the market they have, they still have a long time to develop themselves.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
September 14, 2018, 03:18:14 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

Ethereum has shown his ability and slowly Waves has also come to the public's eyes as a future coin. Especially since there are many new ICOs that are starting to use the Waves platform and have their own Decentralization exchange, this is another added value for the big increase in the future. Everything is full of possibilities and interesting to wait.

I think there are very few projects that use blockchain waves, for example, the WAGERR project first used blockchain waves, but eventually left it. But to compare with Ethereum definitely not worth it, the Ethereum network is much better and more promising.
Activity: 70
September 14, 2018, 02:54:45 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

Ethereum has shown his ability and slowly Waves has also come to the public's eyes as a future coin. Especially since there are many new ICOs that are starting to use the Waves platform and have their own Decentralization exchange, this is another added value for the big increase in the future. Everything is full of possibilities and interesting to wait.
Activity: 70
September 14, 2018, 12:41:14 AM
Wave is a little boy besides the giant Ethereum.
Ask yourself how Wave and Ethereum are used in our real life then we may have great answers!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 12:12:16 AM

This is ridiculous, as you can see now that WAVES will be ethereum's successor.
You must know that ether becomes stronger every day and even only has a very small decline.
Ethereum will not die, and if WAVES rises, then ethereum will increase further leaving it further.
legendary
September 13, 2018, 11:28:18 PM
The Waves is the most successful Russian project. Its the platform and blockchain have done their job. Ethereum use smart contracts, waves is only tokens.

Your so wrong...   90% of all smart contracts were token creation, and waves has always done that with a click of the button.
On top of that waves has had multisig atomic swap, freezing, oracles, and voting in testnet for months, and has had it on mainnet for a week..
Next week it will be rolled out for everyone to use.

And it will be so much easier then previous smart contracts.

Waves' approach just took a while because they wanted smart contracts to be safe so instead of turing complete smart contracts yhey sandboxed 99% of all use cases.

They have also created vostok which will allow turing complete smart contracts in a centralized manner so that flaws can easilly be rolled back.
Expext vostok to roll out soon
Activity: 980
September 13, 2018, 10:48:48 PM
The Waves is the most successful Russian project. Its the platform and blockchain have done their job. Ethereum use smart contracts, waves is only tokens.
Activity: 28
September 13, 2018, 10:29:23 PM

For me, Ethereum is still the best now until later. You all know that ether's popularity exceeds WVS in all aspects and communities.
In terms of price ether is also still the best and also has many tokens that are based on ETH are still far from Waves.
So is this a balanced comparison, need to be considered.
Ethereum is indeed the best Altcoin among other Altcoins, has proven its potential. very suitable for the long term and very profitable in the future, so many people are attracted to Ethereum so that many who invest and Ethereum are Crypto coins that have great potential so that ethereum can survive and grow better.
Activity: 110
September 13, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

For me, Ethereum is still the best now until later. You all know that ether's popularity exceeds WVS in all aspects and communities.
In terms of price ether is also still the best and also has many tokens that are based on ETH are still far from Waves.
So is this a balanced comparison, need to be considered.
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 09:50:27 PM

The fact is that Ethereum has a more established and equal market with the crypto king, bitcoin. While WVS is still quite new to the crypto currency world, the tendency is that more people will believe in ethereum. Ether and WVS are practically contradictory in its development, even though there are many eth-based coins so in my opinion, it has more contribution to the crypto world. So, everything depends on you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 09:26:02 PM
It is almost impossible for Waves to advance and develop as much as Ethereum. Because Ethereum has a much better community. It is very simple to say this with a simple analysis. There is no doubt that Ethereum will come to better places in the future.
there's different approach regarding to this two project mate, eth have its own target audience so with waves, but you are correct regarding to the support
level eth already gain big numbers of supporters while waves still in the process of showcasing their project but who knows after a year or two if what
will happen to this both project.
I'm also not sure the waves will be more advanced than the eth, Eth has got a place that is supported by many institutions.
It is not easy for waves to be more advanced than current eth even though the waves are growing rapidly.
both of these coins have a development that continues to increase. It would be very able to generate profits. a comparison between the two coins more Waves have a much more development is increasing. so it is able to get more profit.
legendary
September 13, 2018, 09:17:55 PM
Waves just implemented an easy to use smart contract system that allows all tokens created on it to use smart contracts with little to no coding background.

I think that other then starting from behind and its low price,
Waves is better in every technical way then ethereum.

Faster, smarter, easier, more intuitive, and all around a more complete platform for actual adoption.
Only thing its missing is the liquidity.

Pages:
Jump to: