Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 16. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
September 13, 2018, 08:30:54 PM
I know that the post took last year but his/her prediction was clearly wrong, Waves is no way near than Ethereum's level, and because of that I don't know if Waves is even going to compete at the level where Ethereum is right now, yes the price for ETH might be falling down, but atleast ETH is consistently staying right up at that spot.
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
September 13, 2018, 08:27:59 PM
waves have a limited amount of supply as well as ethereum, but ethereum has advantages with blockchain ethereum and smart contracts, each new project can create their tokens and use the ethereum blockchain for their data transactions.the good news is the waves platform wants to enter standard erc 20 tokens at https://client.wavesplatform.com/
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 08:14:37 PM
ETH is still way above anything waves have on ground at the moment but the wave project team are really working hard on both the platform , project and publicity . But I don't see them over taking ETH anytime soon.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 08:07:00 PM
Waves is looking like a great investment with the new partnership with Rostec.  Waves just also implemented smart contracts and could end up being one of the fastest growing blockchain platforms this and next year.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
September 13, 2018, 08:01:50 PM
How can you compare these two different projects? Ethereum is more multifunctional and you can build anything on it. And the waves, on the other hand, have a decentralized exchange, by the way, recently they have begun to stir.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 08:01:42 PM
Ethereum has established itself to be one of the enduring and reliable altcoins in the market that has commanded a lot of positive views and trust from many users of cryptocurrencies, even the seasoned ones.
The price is not an indicator. At waves it seems to me there is no so much potential for growth and furthermore overcomings the eth level.
Activity: 16
September 13, 2018, 06:53:45 PM
Ethereum is platform with smartcontracts, waves is only tokens.

Waves released smart contract capability this week, September 10th. Still waves away from being as popular as Ethereum.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
September 13, 2018, 06:50:49 PM
Lol guys; Waves cannot beat ethereum. Ethereum is still the biggest altcoin. My vote is always for ethereum.

If the question is which one is better, I'd say Ethereum. If the question is which one will make me more money if I buy today, then it's a 50% chance... Too hard to tell.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 06:49:39 PM
Well, I certainly don't believe that wave will be ahead of Ethereum , Ethereum is now more popular than ever , counterparts just don't need I think
Activity: 210
September 13, 2018, 06:45:27 PM
I believe that Ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin and the waves will not be able to surpass Ethereum
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
September 13, 2018, 06:44:21 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

There is a lot of talk about other protocols  over taking ETH like EOS,Waves and in the past NEO but in the reality ETH is dominant and there is very little support for other protocols. Possibly the last ETH crash will induce more usage of other protocols.
Activity: 80
September 13, 2018, 06:41:02 PM
I think the "next ethereum" candidates could be EOS, cardano or NEO, they all look really polished in their own manner but are basically the same thing.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
September 13, 2018, 06:37:49 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
As of now, I think it will become true in part of waves since ethereum is really moving down. When a certain coin moves down, definitely the demand from it is losing. Waves will be the next for ethereum and ERC20 token will have conflict because ETH may decline anytime.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
September 13, 2018, 06:31:09 PM
Lol guys; Waves cannot beat ethereum. Ethereum is still the biggest altcoin. My vote is always for ethereum.

Completely I support you. Too I consider that waves will never be able to surpass eth. Meanwhile any of coins known to me is not able to do it.
Activity: 684
September 13, 2018, 06:29:30 PM
Waves a good project, it can be good for investment, but Waves stronger than ETH is stupid.
Activity: 102
September 13, 2018, 06:19:01 PM

Ethereum will always be next to bitcoin by market cap but waves stand a better chance to do 10x for example as the market capitalization is still relatively small compared with ethereum
Activity: 102
September 13, 2018, 06:17:22 PM
While Ethereum is most welcome widely used for smart contracts, I believe waves has more room to grow in the future than ethereum, price is a mere 2$ for the same supply with ETH
Activity: 101
September 13, 2018, 06:13:29 PM
 Ethereum has established itself to be one of the enduring and reliable altcoins in the market that has commanded a lot of positive views and trust from many users of cryptocurrencies, even the seasoned ones.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 02:08:57 PM
Ethereum has proved itself over the years as a top notch altcoin with its smart contract and since then ethereum has been the best altcoin. Although Waves platform is also a great and a good platform on blockchain but to some extent ethereum still sit at the top of all altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: