Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 17. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 02:04:58 PM
Lol guys; Waves cannot beat ethereum. Ethereum is still the biggest altcoin. My vote is always for ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 01:56:59 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
It seems to me that this comparison with different weight categories. First of all, we must take into account the capitalization of the project. If the capitalization of two projects is approximately equal, they can be compared. But how can you compare projects that have a capitalization difference of more than 20$ billion?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 01:34:21 PM
Both of these projects have a similar purpose. These are platforms for creating new projects. But in comparison with the etherium, waves have a much smaller range.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 01:29:07 PM
Yes, maybe this opinion is true, with the rise of the waves, the next ethereum will grow, but do not fully believe the opinions of people that have not been proven. I still believe in the ethereum coin until now despite being very badly priced, and to choose waves or ethereum I think it is more potentially ethereum even though waves are also good quality coins.
Activity: 252
September 13, 2018, 01:28:17 PM
I don't agree with this. ETH will be more developed and WAVES is nothing in front of the usage of ETH. Why don't ETH will not survive then? If we consider the price of the last couple of months, both of those are almost the same although WAVES has an advantage of limited supply.
However, in the long term, ETH will be there with BTC.
Activity: 336
September 13, 2018, 01:23:10 PM
Both projects can make a profit. But I think that ETH is stronger and more reliable. Now the price of this coin is very attractive. Maybe I'll buy ETH again.
Activity: 73
September 13, 2018, 01:21:37 PM
yeah !
i see last times, some token created based on waves..
with better UI (my eye)..

ETH should create new inovation to survive !
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 01:19:33 PM
For needs in the near future, I will prioritize ETH for investment. I admit that Waves has a pretty good potential in developing, but the prospect is still long enough to be a big coin so that he is included in the long-term investment allocation that cannot be relied on to generate profits in the near future.
Activity: 392
September 13, 2018, 01:08:35 PM
Both is okay but we cant compared both based on the popularity and the position eth is currently now, eth will continue to be the best among the two any time and anyday.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
September 13, 2018, 01:03:09 PM
This two is very tight as I review them both but Ethereum was very trusted in the first place. As far as I know Ethereum was the first to be established that Waves so maybe because of the trust people given into the system why they choosing to. In the other hand Waves also have a good system and exterior maybe because it is not popular thats why people not primarily support this system but truly it is a good system though.
Activity: 201
September 13, 2018, 12:32:05 PM
Eth and Waves are not the same. Each has its superiority. But if it have to compare, I think Eth is still superior to Waves, even though at this time Waves continues to rise. I think Waves will not be able to replace Eth's position. Eth will remain the best.
Activity: 525
September 13, 2018, 12:20:35 PM
I don't think that will happen, ethereum has more uses and benefits in crypto and until now ethereum smart contract is still being used by ico, and to waves it can't defeat ethereum.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
September 13, 2018, 12:11:01 PM
Waves can not withstand any competition in comparison with the ethereum. Ethereum is a world-famous platform on which there are thousands of projects.
Activity: 304
September 13, 2018, 11:37:15 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

Yes, Ethereum will and can survive to the rising Waves. Maybe Waves will be the next Ethereum but not this time, Ethereum is a tough and good coin, but now Ethereum is struggling and will reach $100... Hoping that it will recover soon. I will for Ethereum because i believe that Ethreum is better than Waves.
Activity: 326
September 13, 2018, 11:25:38 AM
It is very difficult for me to compare these two coins because ETH is much stronger. It seems to me that ETH will have pleasant events and a very high price soon.
When compared to the price, Ethereum is much higher, for example we compare it to WAVES, and both of these coins are good for us to make long-term investments, and the price is now down very deep, so for example now we have money, this is the right time to buy and save it until the price will rise high.
Activity: 81
September 13, 2018, 11:15:15 AM
Waves is also great of course. But it is still on the process of establishing its reputation. It is still new. It is growing fast though.but as for me I choose eth because it's the best of the very best among altcoins. The king of altcoins is eth..
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 13, 2018, 10:53:05 AM
It is very difficult for me to compare these two coins because ETH is much stronger. It seems to me that ETH will have pleasant events and a very high price soon.
Activity: 504
September 13, 2018, 10:50:30 AM
Good jokes, which clearly have nothing to do with such comparisons, why are they? It seems to me that it is quite obvious that most people will make their choice in favor of ETH, it's understandable.
Activity: 52
September 13, 2018, 10:46:57 AM
The price of Wave is very low now, I am tempted to buying some waves over ETH but looking at the waves plartform, we have too many useless tokens, but  it's a place one can store tokens and trade them too, rather than having to move them out before trade placement.
Activity: 406
September 13, 2018, 10:43:38 AM
These are good projects. Just choose the one you like best. Now there are many competitors from them and therefore need to invest in the best. Now is a good time to buy their tokens. This is really a good opportunity. You must choose the project in which you are sure. It's best to just wait
Pages:
Jump to: