Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 18. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 10:38:11 AM
Well, once I myself invested in Ethereum , but now they have something completely rolled down , and there are no new news, so I'm for the ether with both hands!
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
September 13, 2018, 10:37:06 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
I think there could be space for both. The better question would be if Waves AND Ethereum can survive Rootstock?

Because Rootstock will also implement Smart contracts, but on the Bitcoin blockchain.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 10:15:09 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
There are really windy days with ETH and this wave is really huge when it drops dramatically. At this point someone who takes advantage of the opportunity will make a lot of profit. And now the ETH is getting back to reality hard to understand for this.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 10:13:25 AM
Both are good for investment purposes.But I will go to Ethereum because Ethereum has more advantage over waves.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 10:08:52 AM
Waves will finish their roles as a token platform soon.
With only tokens that are not worth much, prices do not go up.

ETH also has many problems. It is a place to worry about weakness as a platform such as clogging remittance.
Especially recently it is very weak. I think that ETH wins in terms of temporarily restoring.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
September 13, 2018, 10:05:09 AM
I think that Ethereum is a better project than Waves but maybe in the short term. Waves will grow stronger than Ethereum.
Activity: 49
September 13, 2018, 08:36:24 AM
Both are doing great as smart contract coin. But Ethereum being the first has an added advantage. Gradually Waves is also growing. It is hard to predict whether Waves will overcome ETH or not but both will successfully coexist.
Activity: 44
September 13, 2018, 08:28:26 AM
ETH is very weak. I think that this coin is in crisis. But I hope that the price of ETH will be restored. Despite the difficult situation I believe on ETH.
yes all this artificial crisis in order to squeeze the coin as low as possible and buy at a bargain price. I'm sure it will still be lowered below the baseboard but then there will be a good growth
Activity: 29
September 13, 2018, 02:58:28 AM
It will be very difficult for waves to overtake eth. Its matter of time.
Activity: 28
September 13, 2018, 02:55:10 AM
Waves is very good coin but it can dethrone eth.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 02:54:46 AM
Waves has no match against eth. ETH still best of 2.
Activity: 252
September 12, 2018, 07:44:08 PM
I think to compare ETH with waves it might not be time. because I think ETH might be the next bitcoin. but if the waves replace ETH I think it can be, with a note after ETH becomes Bitcoin No. 1 ..
Activity: 224
September 12, 2018, 07:24:46 PM
For now the chances are very small, that waves will replace Ethereum, because if viewed from the value of Ethereum's market capitalization is very high. But everything can happen in the crypto world.
Activity: 98
September 12, 2018, 07:24:17 PM

I think that there will be no coins that can beat ethereum on the market, ethereum has its own class and the quality is different from other altcoins. it can be said that ethereum like diamonds and other altcoins is only bronze. yes that's what ethereum is.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 07:19:42 PM
Waves and ethereum both are good coin at crypto market. Bitcoin always heads the community, and in the consecutive place waves and Eth stays. Right now other than bitcoin cash majority of the altcoins which are popular among the users were low in value
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
September 12, 2018, 07:17:14 PM
I don't think so. Waves is just the opposite to ETH probably. What they do is develop Bitcoin scripting, do everything using contracts, it’s very fundamental but makes certain things very complicated. Waves took another road, where things are simpler, very easy to add all functionality you need using plug-ins, don’t have to code complicated contracts. Besides waves focus is on mass adoption, specifically target two markets : fiat transfers on blockchain and crowdfunding on blockchain.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
September 12, 2018, 06:44:31 PM
Would you think that The Waves platform could overtake ETH and replacing the current trend of promoting ERC20 tokens? With the implementation of smart contracts, Waves can be the most valid alternative.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 11, 2018, 02:40:57 PM
I think they have a little different approach  waves seems to be more decentralized while ETH seems more popular. I have seen more news about waves smart contract will be released near future, so waves will be more comparable with ETH.  
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 02:40:05 PM
I think waves is more rapid and useable than ethereum right now but this may be change in the future good luck with your investment
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 02:34:01 PM
I always liked the ethreum because coin is very hype and famous, but in the past few months the ethreum has been steadily decreasing, while today's waves have risen to 25%, this makes me switch hearts to waves
Pages:
Jump to: