Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 58. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 09:49:23 AM
Ethereum with their smart contracts and a network with so many giant projects inside. Waves have its own network too but with still growing project. I like Waves because it is a decentralized trading platform and I believe this is going to be big soon.
I strongly believed in Waves but now i think Ethereum has better chances. It has almost unlimited resources and great developers.

Maybe those developers are biggest chance of Ethereum.
If they were actually people that developed coins then Ethereum and Waves could compete. It seems like those so called "developers" are only outsourcing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
July 20, 2018, 09:45:08 AM
Ethereum with their smart contracts and a network with so many giant projects inside. Waves have its own network too but with still growing project. I like Waves because it is a decentralized trading platform and I believe this is going to be big soon.
I strongly believed in Waves but now i think Ethereum has better chances. It has almost unlimited resources and great developers.

Maybe those developers are biggest chance of Ethereum.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 09:37:32 AM
Waves have a huge potential. In two years they will cost $ 100 at least. They are no worse than Ethereum.
Activity: 48
July 20, 2018, 09:36:28 AM
Earlier I think that Waves can be a competitor for ETH. But now I see as I was wrong. Waves is a small shadow for ETH. Yes, it has marketing, team, other unique features. But they never will be on the one level with ETH
Waves is not much of a compositor to Ethereum because there is not enough volume for the coin to be even considered as such.
Activity: 88
July 20, 2018, 09:35:55 AM
Waves seemed promising but they're still a lot smaller than Ethereum even a year later, don't have much hope for them now to be honest.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
July 20, 2018, 09:34:00 AM
Waves and Ethereum are two nice and promising coins, with Waves and Ethereum we can store tokens using the platform, and for now Ethereum is more promising than Waves so I make Ethereum bigger than Waves.
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 09:20:15 AM
Waves does not have such popularity as the ethereum and this is an indisputable fact. What somehow was stood this choice - waves or ether, waves need to done a tremendous job, and in terms of marketing as well.
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 09:11:43 AM
It is difficult to compare such projects. ETH is much more interesting and promising than WAVES. It seems to me that WAVES missed a very important chance at the very beginning of the project's development.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 09:09:46 AM
I think both are good projects with different main objectives. Ethereum with their smart contracts and a network with so many giant projects inside. Waves have its own network too but with still growing project. I like Waves because it is a decentralized trading platform and I believe this is going to be big soon. Few months ago I picked Waves as an investment because of its bigger room to grow. So far I have it 100% already.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
July 20, 2018, 09:05:51 AM
For my own less like waves and certainly prefer ethereum,
because I am confident with ethereum and I think ethereum has a good future,
so I will not hesitate with ethereum
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
July 20, 2018, 09:03:25 AM
I think of both these platforms have their respective advantages although not as good as Ethereum which has many projects that use the platform.
Activity: 58
July 20, 2018, 08:58:45 AM
Ethereum is much better positioned to take advantage of the numerous market opportunities. Waves has not real strategy to capture the markets.
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
July 19, 2018, 04:28:32 AM
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 10:13:23 PM
I love the Waves platform and own A position in Waves.  The issue is Ethereum blew up first.  Whoever is first has a huge advantage as be have seen with Bitcoin.   I think it will be a steep road to overthrow Ethereum.  TIme will tell.  I say buy a stake in both to play it safe.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
July 18, 2018, 10:11:03 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I don't think there is anything on a market that can beat Ethereum, I would not even compare the two.
EThereum has many unique features and has its own niche, plus there are much more projects that are based off Ethereum
Waves are indeed Altcoin with the development is so increased. with this development able to bring Waves into a coin that is very capable for reliable future. but in terms of price Ethereum has a higher price than Waves.
Is this another joke? Man, take a look on the latest price of waves and how a lot of major update in the waves platform doesn't even bring anything to the price. the price of waves even gets decreased a lot from ATH. compared to the ethereum and waves means nothing for that and i was seeing there are a bunch of scam projects were running on the waves platform.
Activity: 182
July 18, 2018, 10:08:14 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I don't think there is anything on a market that can beat Ethereum, I would not even compare the two.
EThereum has many unique features and has its own niche, plus there are much more projects that are based off Ethereum
Waves are indeed Altcoin with the development is so increased. with this development able to bring Waves into a coin that is very capable for reliable future. but in terms of price Ethereum has a higher price than Waves.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
July 18, 2018, 07:57:52 PM
I think that Ethereum has more prospects. It is much more popular than Waves. Ethereum will be used by many more people. Besides these platforms have many differences.
Activity: 249
Merit: 102
July 18, 2018, 04:43:41 PM
Now is not the best time on the air, but this has happened before. But the waves have recently dropped very low. If the developers do nothing, they will die out. Not quite relevant comparison
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
July 18, 2018, 04:33:22 PM
I think that the Waves have a much greater advantage in the potential for price growth than the Ether. I think that this is not an overloaded network with its advantages, of course, EOS is more promising, but if you choose between these two, then my choice falls on the Waves.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
July 18, 2018, 04:32:36 PM
Earlier I think that Waves can be a competitor for ETH. But now I see as I was wrong. Waves is a small shadow for ETH. Yes, it has marketing, team, other unique features. But they never will be on the one level with ETH
Pages:
Jump to: