Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 57. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
July 21, 2018, 11:36:57 AM
waves and ethereum come from an experience and smart dev in blockchain industry
and waves is as good as eth,, but, ethereum community is stronger than waves community
so, i believe if waves can't beat ethereum, but who know in the future  Wink
I do not think that waves can defeat the etherium. Ethereum is the most reliable coin in the market now and i'm sure it's gonna keep its position.
Yep. Ethereum and Waves both have the advantages of token creation feature and have a community. But due Ethereum is the most reliable coin in everything rather than Waves, then there is no other way for Waves to beat and or defeat Ethereum.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 07:43:55 AM
I do not think that waves can defeat the etherium. Ethereum is the most reliable coin in the market now and i'm sure it's gonna keep its position.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
July 21, 2018, 05:06:26 AM
I don't like Ethereum but Waves it's not competitor of Ethereum.
Now the basic rivals of the Ethereum are EOS & NEO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
July 20, 2018, 09:45:11 PM
For now on ETH are still the beast compared to another smart contract platform technology. Yes we dont know how the next future are, do waves NEO or EOS that will take the smart contract blockchain leader. But all I can say that if they make competition each other, it is always advantage us as user.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
July 20, 2018, 09:39:23 PM
waves and ethereum come from an experience and smart dev in blockchain industry
and waves is as good as eth,, but, ethereum community is stronger than waves community
so, i believe if waves can't beat ethereum, but who know in the future  Wink
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
July 20, 2018, 09:19:04 PM
You may also need to ask about bitcoin since waves do not just actually compete with ethereum only but to all of the other cryptocurrencies. In my opinion though since you are only asking for it, I would say ethereum has proven to be always second to btc so I think it will be a tough challenge for waves to surpass ethereum. So for now I would choose ethereum over waves.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 09:01:26 PM
Im not quetly know wave but imsured that holding ethereum is more good than a wave. Because we all know the next bitcoin is ethereum thats why ill go on it
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
July 20, 2018, 07:42:33 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
Really funny question. If it's the next ethereum, then it means that ethereum is a super coin that is used to compare other coins and does not mean that it won't survive. Take it from me that there is no way waves can compete with ethereum even in terms of market capitalization.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 07:15:43 PM
It could be,  but still needs period of time. Waves is also approaching a solution for a decentralized Exchange which has more potential. However I find it hard to compete with Ethereum’s current network. Ethereum has done so well because it was first to market and has a very strong team.
Activity: 532
July 20, 2018, 06:14:59 PM
I still prefer ETH than waves.... Looking at the market now ETH is the second in crypto and also it is well know in the market. Thou wave is also good but I don't see special about waves compare to ETH.
Activity: 840
July 20, 2018, 05:44:59 PM
I doubt that WAVES can become a full-fledged and strong competitor for ETH. It seems to me that this project is extinguishing in contrast to ETH, which is actively developing.
Activity: 315
Merit: 13
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
July 20, 2018, 05:40:32 PM
I don't see any real preferences of Waves in comparsion with Ethereum. Ethereum has smart contracts, Ethereum more popular, Ethereum has great market capitalization, etc.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
July 20, 2018, 05:32:25 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I think it can, up to now, Ethereum is still the better coin with the two, and also, it has maintained its within the top five highest ranked cryptocurrencies in the market today. Waves, on the other hand, although has its runs and highs in the past, it has yet to penetrate that rank in the cryptocurrency field, and also, it still has to undergo a lot more changes and improvements before it can be considered as the second coming of Ethereum. Ethereum is one of the most trusted coins around the market, and its experience plays a big reason why.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
July 20, 2018, 04:52:35 PM
waves is a deadcoin, when will peole recognize that? there is no future ahead for this coin it is more than dead now, better to invest in other coins instead of this one
Activity: 41
July 20, 2018, 04:44:51 PM
From the larger ETH community, ETH is older and very famous in the crypto world. Waves only take time to reach that level. Currently they are applying the Bitcoin NG approach adaptation to the PoS system, which allows thousands of transactions per minute.
Activity: 490
July 20, 2018, 01:11:21 PM
I think that most likely The waves will not defeat the Ethereum. Ethereum has already become a pretty good and reliable coin, which is used on a par with Bitcoin, which can not be said about the Waves.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 10:13:07 AM
I very believe in the eth , because eth demand , have a great capitalization and have a good potential to grow.
Activity: 65
July 20, 2018, 10:08:59 AM
The waves are good. They have a good platform, like eth. Just wait until people realize that there is a good platform, such as those, which are cheaper than these
Activity: 68
July 20, 2018, 09:59:29 AM
Waves is not competitor of ethereum they have different goals and different perspective in the market and both good coins, profitable and have a huge potential to grow.Although they are similar in some cases but eth would be always on the top alts in the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
July 20, 2018, 09:51:24 AM
too far to compare the two. ETH has many features of its own, and I think ETH is not to compare with the waves or others. and still survive to be one of the best coins to this day.
Pages:
Jump to: