Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 81. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 03:39:52 PM
Waves has the faster speed of transactions per second and PoS protocol, but Ethereum is still a very popular platform for different ICOs projects. But i think that Waves has a great potencial for growth!

I hope Waves will be able to attract more projects with the smart contract which is on testnet right now.

Tie to Waves in various ICOs projects instead of Ethereum. finds the meso be in 1-2% of the ICO cases. In the future, the growth of participation is possible, but in the short term I do not see a big growth possible.
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 03:38:54 PM
Ethereum is said to be second of Bitcoin. It is the most popular altcoin and valuable altcoin. Thus, if we will compare it to waves, Ethereum will still be number one for me.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 03:38:25 PM
Wave has potential that only time will tell but right about now ethereum is uncomparable to any smart contract platform. Even NEO and EOS will take years before they catch up with ethereum use, popularity and market cap.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 03:34:24 PM
Waves have potential but it can not dethrone ETH.  Waves still needs some support for now. It might not be a substitute for eth but it can be a competition with eth.
Activity: 574
May 16, 2018, 03:31:33 PM
This is certainly a very serious question, which requires a deep answer, but I can not describe everything that I think about the draft waves. The rest of them are less clear than those of the Etherium. I do not think that Waves can compare with the Etherium. too many investors in Ethereum and many calculations through Ethereum
Activity: 126
May 16, 2018, 03:30:32 PM
Waves and Ethereum are not really in entirely the same space. Ethereum is targetting ICO's offering technical and bespoke services whereas Waves is primarlily targeting the mainstream.

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
May 16, 2018, 03:24:49 PM
Waves has the faster speed of transactions per second and PoS protocol, but Ethereum is still a very popular platform for different ICOs projects. But i think that Waves has a great potencial for growth!

I hope Waves will be able to attract more projects with the smart contract which is on testnet right now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
May 16, 2018, 06:06:01 AM
Activity: 22
May 16, 2018, 05:57:51 AM
Waves is a great project guys and it's design to be big into the crypto world. However it's to early to compare waves with eth because eth has a longer history behing into the crypto space and also it's #2 on marketcap this is a big thing. I'm sure waves can reach a big price in the future.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
May 15, 2018, 04:50:03 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
i dont think that waves can beat ethereum, in all terms and in use, ethereum is way more superior than waves. there is a lot of ways for waves before it can beat ethereum for me.
Activity: 168
May 15, 2018, 04:24:47 AM
I think Both are good projects involving a great team of professionals who are constantly busy in improving the quality of their projects so without risking anything I will invest in both. invest in today's waves and earn your rewards in the future as more people start to use waves instead of centralized exchanges.

1DC
Activity: 448
May 15, 2018, 04:18:27 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I'd still choose Ethereum than waves although they are both large platforms but based on tenure and credibility ethereum has an edge and I don't think that wave can easily surpass ethereum just like that , first reason is that waves is so complicated comparing to ethereum and waves is not yet popular in the market.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
May 15, 2018, 04:11:50 AM
What happened to Waves advance early last year? I noticed they came into a hault. Marketing is weak I guess? I haven't really tried trading in their dex but I think it is doing well. but Ethereum is at different level though. Waves must be very aggressive in development and marketing if they want to match Ethereum.
Waves just recently implemented smart contracts and the next generation (NG) protocol to increase the number of transactions. I think now they are almost ready to start a big marketing campaign which will increase the popularity, before having these 2 features it would have bee a bit too early. I am looking forward to the development in the coming months, I am very optimistic for Waves.
Activity: 154
May 15, 2018, 04:11:22 AM
Both are two large platforms that are already familiar to the circles crypto. Waves, with technology that is simpler and easier to learn. While ethereum has advanced technology and smart but it is complicated. I think it is not impossible if waves will be able to rival ethereum. Just a matter of time.
Activity: 169
May 15, 2018, 04:07:03 AM

I prefer Ethereum because many people say that in 2018 it became Ethereum instead of bitcoin, therefore, I prefer Ethereum because this coin can be good in the future and can survive for a long time, but if waves are the best coin after ETH it can just because many altcoins have the potential to grow
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
May 15, 2018, 12:41:22 AM
What happened to Waves advance early last year? I noticed they came into a hault. Marketing is weak I guess? I haven't really tried trading in their dex but I think it is doing well. but Ethereum is at different level though. Waves must be very aggressive in development and marketing if they want to match Ethereum.
Activity: 224
May 15, 2018, 12:28:24 AM
I am very confident, that ethereum will be able to withstand any storm that strikes. Ethereum has been very experienced and proved able to survive, even now ethereum has become a much stronger coin than before. The ethereum community is also very scattered everywhere. So I think, waves will not be able to replace ethereum position.
Activity: 124
May 15, 2018, 12:19:31 AM
It will need a lot of hard work and time to become the same as ethereum. Ethereum are use by all ICO and tokens, its very hard to beat that reputation even it has a little bit better technology.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 12:11:42 AM
I think Ethereum will not be replaced by other Altcoin including Waves. I still strongly believe in Ethereum's ever-increasing development every year. Although Waves is also a good coin and quite promising it seems Ethereum will continue to be the second coin after the first Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 14, 2018, 10:45:12 PM
surely I will choose Ethereum because of high Ethereum price I so want Ethereum. I like the coins that have a fairly high price.
so the coin became my pride coin. I'm sure with coins that have a high price is definitely a good coin and reliable. and as the proof is a high price.
Pages:
Jump to: