Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 85. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 08:08:57 AM
I like two coins which I like very much.The future of the two coins is very bright.Their developers are doing a lot of good work. If you keep these coins for five years then there is no problem.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 06, 2018, 07:41:58 AM
I think Ethereum is better on all positions. But what is most valued by me personally is stability. Ethereum never falls down and always grows.

I think Waves' value is also growing. Consistent development with growing user base and we can see the signs on transaction numbers.
An assessment should be made with progress that each project provided, I think Waves still far from ETH being a direct competitor but in terms of progress, waves also doing it well and really making a good bounce even in a slow pace, we should look forward for this project too, if we wants to
make some good profits in coming days or years to come.
Activity: 79
May 06, 2018, 06:47:13 AM
I don't think one coin can go beyond the Ethereum. Although the recent market performance of EOS is very strong, I think EOS is still far from large-scale commercial application. All the ideas are so perfect that I think it's hard to achieve.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
May 06, 2018, 06:41:08 AM
I think Ethereum is better on all positions. But what is most valued by me personally is stability. Ethereum never falls down and always grows.

I think Waves' value is also growing. Consistent development with growing user base and we can see the signs on transaction numbers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 06:49:51 PM
I personally prefer ethereum. because ethereum is more certain and also more convincing. because waves remain in the lower exchange rate compared to ethereum.
Both waves and ethereum has a good future, and i believe waves is a really great altcoins, but for me ethereum.is still more better than waves, because ethereum is the altcoins and the future price of ethereum can became very high in the market.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
May 05, 2018, 06:48:13 PM
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
May 05, 2018, 06:46:46 PM
Waves is doing great this coming few days and 2018 Waves is the Ethereum. It comes from a tokenization with their smart contracts, but KYC/AML regulation applies on their ICO. I think waves will go on top 10 very soon!
Though waves doing great everytime but etherium is greater and always will be.
If someone ask me to choose one of them and i prefer etherium.
But when i can choose both then i will choose both because both of waves and etherium are great
Activity: 147
May 05, 2018, 06:42:50 PM
I don't think that can happen. If any coin is going to be in race with etherum, i don't think it can be waves. Etherum is well known and valuable in the whole world  than waves .
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 06:31:31 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
certainly, between Ethereum and Waves, I will still choose Ethereum. because when viewed in terms of Ethereum price is more expensive than Waves. besides, that with the development of Ethereum which continues to increase will be better to have Ethereum.
because the estimated price of Ethereum will continue to increase.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
May 05, 2018, 06:18:29 PM
As of now ethereum is a big way ahead and if your planning to compare both i can confidently say that ethereum is the more established network today.
Activity: 420
April 07, 2018, 04:45:19 PM
Waves and Ethereum are not really in entirely the same space. Ethereum is targetting ICO's offering technical and bespoke services whereas Waves is primarlily targeting the mainstream.

That is true. But with the smart contract Waves can also atract the developers and that kind of projects. But competition will be higher with Tezos launch.
Activity: 238
April 07, 2018, 04:35:53 PM
nothing to compare here. Ethereum is a technology that has proven itself and is tested by a thousand ICO. Waves is very far from that.
Activity: 200
April 07, 2018, 04:28:46 PM
Waves intend to impact fiat currency transfers and crowdfunding markets on the blockchain. It also provides smart contracts, but they are unlike the Ethereum ones. everyone has it's own role if you need more information on both of these visit websites like cryptocurrencynewsfeed.com
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 04:25:36 PM
Waves and Ethereum are not really in entirely the same space. Ethereum is targetting ICO's offering technical and bespoke services whereas Waves is primarlily targeting the mainstream.
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 04:22:17 PM
Waves and Ethereum are difficult to compare, I believe at the moment they are targeted at two very different sector of the market. The user experience on the waves wallet is easy, it includes gateways for several coins, a DEX, token creation etc. However the staking rewards are small ( only the fees, no inflation by mining ), there is for now no smart contracts ( however they are planned in the future ) and one could argue that distributed getaway for BTC, ETH etc on Waves are not truly decentralized.
Activity: 336
April 07, 2018, 04:19:33 PM
Ethereum is huge now, but give Waves some time. I'm very excited to watch the competition grow this entire sector of coins/platforms.
Activity: 504
April 07, 2018, 02:15:29 PM
This is certainly a very serious issue that requires a deep answer, but I can not describe everything that I think about the draft waves, because lately it began to seem to me that the Waves project does nothing at all to develop, they simply spend money
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
April 07, 2018, 02:09:10 PM
for future investment may be very good at waves because the price is still low so for the preparation of investment there does not need large capital
and maybe some time ahead the price of the waves will match the current Etherium price
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 01:39:35 PM
Ofcourse it will survive! Both coin's have a similar role and function's. But Ethereum was first who bring blockchain 2.0 in crypto world. That's why, i think - Ethereum always will higher than Waves
Activity: 854
April 07, 2018, 01:33:31 PM
To create a token on Waves, you do not need to write a smart contract (however, this is not always a plus). You register, install a purse, go to the tab Token Creation and create a so-called asset. Specify the name of the token, their maximum number, the possible minimum volume (decimals). Also, you need to give a brief description of the released waves-asset, and if you plan additional emissions, then tick the appropriate checkbox.
Pages:
Jump to: