Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 82. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 10:41:34 PM
ethereum is the best than waves cause waves is complicated and not popular. in ico based on waves people not interest
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 10:36:00 PM
I also think so. However, I think with the advanced and intelligent technology that is owned by ethereum, it will be able to bring this altcoin can survive. And it seems also will not be replaced by waves though.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 10:23:24 PM
I don't think that can happen. If any coin is going to be in race with etherum, i don't think it can be waves. Etherum is well known and valuable in the whole world  than waves .
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 06:20:23 AM
The market share of the ghetto air is US $ 28,517,860,384, and currently stands at about US $ 537,557,000. This is not a children's game
Activity: 95
May 13, 2018, 07:12:57 AM
I think it's crazy that bitcoin has gone up, causing a lot of people to make huge profits. Because these people who make money sell COINS. That leads to a drop in prices.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
May 13, 2018, 06:41:18 AM
The wave is a very steep platform and it has a great future. but they have weak marketing; therefore, the waves do not grow in price so quickly
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 05:48:20 AM
Last year I was very interested in Waves, I had studied the project and I thought it was very promising, but then I saw that his team was not developing it in the best way. I do not think that Waves will succeed in reaching the levels and the popularity of Ethereum, because in my opinion ETH is a very high level project that is developing very well

I think team is doing good. And better remember that it is so complicated project with many sides. And they are still building the base.
Ethereum is lucky because they attracted many developers, and community has been building that base IMO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 04:56:28 AM
Last year I was very interested in Waves, I had studied the project and I thought it was very promising, but then I saw that his team was not developing it in the best way. I do not think that Waves will succeed in reaching the levels and the popularity of Ethereum, because in my opinion ETH is a very high level project that is developing very well
Activity: 205
May 12, 2018, 01:51:22 PM
I really think that waves is the underdog over etherium. Undoubtedly, etherium is doing very well as compared with waves. More transaction is being conducted through etherium. Many altcoins under etherium has high potential and are really promising.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 12, 2018, 01:49:56 PM
I think that both projects are good. Each with its own pluses and minuses. But I think that the Waves coin has a great potential for growth, like investment.

Yes maybe you are right. For both cryptocurrencies is very good for future investments, but I think Eth is a better one compared with Waves, because I see the future of Eth is more very guarantee and very good future, maybe everyone will also think the same with me.
Activity: 25
May 12, 2018, 01:08:31 PM
I confess the rule only with happiness to everything is worth a lot. Although I tried to risk it but it always ended badly. Patience doubts and patience once again will lead to good profits!
Activity: 196
May 11, 2018, 12:52:33 PM
waves and ethereum both have their respective advantages and disadvantages. in which case the user whether to use waves or ethereum is the policy of each person. for my own has both wallet is a thing to boast because following every project would require wallet eth or waves.
Activity: 26
May 11, 2018, 11:21:27 AM
Ethereum can not fall because of the rise of Wave. Ethereum has full gain ground in blockchain technology, most people make use of technology in their investment and marketing.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
May 11, 2018, 03:57:22 AM
It is doubtful that the wave can become a substitute for the ether ... These are different mechanisms for processing transactions.
Activity: 126
May 11, 2018, 03:50:30 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
Yes, of course, Waves coins will become the next Ethereum. The development of Waves coins is very good and very fast. Waves can achieve high prices in the not too long. I'm sure someday coins Waves will rival any coins.
Activity: 117
May 11, 2018, 03:36:26 AM
I would prefer to hold ethereum and support them. The future are more promising and better than waves. Its provide platform for ICO token and all ICO are using ERC20 Token and ethereum as their trade coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
May 11, 2018, 03:31:26 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

It is not true.
Here we can compeare website constructors and websites which are made by professional devs.
Waves is a 'site constructor', which gives you a very short options for contract and token settings.
While ETH is 'professional devs', where you can do with contract and token whatever you want.
that is why ETH will be on the top.
Activity: 70
May 11, 2018, 03:10:05 AM
I think waves has a good future. Waves will be best invest for long time. Waves price will grow day by day. They have nice project. I hope one day it will become a nice coin like ethereum and see on waves capabilities and it will be proved.
Activity: 133
May 10, 2018, 10:31:20 PM
Both good coins dont compare this two who is better just both invest in both coin and never regret
Activity: 145
May 10, 2018, 10:27:23 PM
I think Waves will not replace ETH.  I advise you to invest better in eth.  Many people predict a strong price increase by the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: