Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 86. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 21
April 07, 2018, 01:32:34 PM
I think that the Ether today is overvalued, and Waves is underestimated. Therefore, in the medium term, we will see an increase in the price of the latter and a reduction in the price of the former. Well, in the long term it is very difficult to make forecasts in such dynamically changing areas of the market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 01:19:28 PM
I will still choose ethereum over any alt coins because of the reason that it is very promising and it collects many investors that raises the value of its coin that is why i will still choose ethereum over any alt coins because it is a successful one
Activity: 162
April 07, 2018, 01:11:40 PM
I will also choose waves. Many people are talking about whether the wave will be the next eth. I think this is very possible. As we all know, most of the ICO are built on the basis of eth now. The wave can also undertake the task, and the wave has not yet experienced rapid growth.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
April 07, 2018, 01:07:34 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

While all wait for growth of Wawes, Ethereum does the part and continues the way of the pioneer. Badly or well, but Ethereum continues to increase power. The more projects and applications will be started on Ethereum blockchain, the it will be better for it. This way - one of the best in the plan of testing of network and its opportunities. How to reveal weak points of system? Laboratory conditions will give only an approximate idea of problems and short-term forecasting. Only testing by real difficulties can reveal the majority of bugs. Therefore to competitors it is possible to wish only - to repeat one at least a part of a way and to experience at least a part of that strain which the pioneer of Ethereum could take out.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 05:15:31 AM
I don't think Waves can compare to Ethereum. too many investors in Ethereum
Activity: 210
April 07, 2018, 05:12:58 AM
I always chose ETH for one reason, waves is done by the Russians and that makes me not trust him
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 05:10:59 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
I do not rule out that waves can take market share from Ethereum. A very strong development team. They know all the pitfalls well. I think that smart contracts at the waves can be better. And this is a great advantage over the ethereum platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
March 17, 2018, 09:55:54 AM
Waves does not have enough adoption, however ethereum has a world of developers that can work with solidity and can create really sophisticated tools for any business.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
March 16, 2018, 03:58:31 PM
I think comparison should go between
Waves Vs. Ethereum vs NEO vs EOS vs NEBLIO vs STRATIS vs ADA

Also many new projects are on the way. Good thing is there is enough space for all of them which can offer something valuable.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 03:29:36 PM
I think comparison should go between
Waves Vs. Ethereum vs NEO vs EOS vs NEBLIO vs STRATIS vs ADA
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
March 16, 2018, 01:34:01 AM
Technically, Waves platform is much more advanced than Ethereum, but Ethereum is a very advertised and reliable platform that has proven its reliability by time.
Activity: 158
March 15, 2018, 10:23:11 AM
waves will not go beyond ethereum . this is obvious . ethereum has established a high reputation . most of the ICO were conducted at ethereum and now ethereum is already a measuring tool that measures the value of other coins . of course the waves is a potential coin , it will have a very high value at the end of the year . i think the current price of waves is seriously underestimated .
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
March 15, 2018, 10:19:05 AM
I think that Waves are still far from the Ethereum, but this coin is very promising and I think that in the future it is possible and will overtake it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
March 13, 2018, 05:10:15 AM
Now Waves can not compete with Ethereum, because they are less popular, and assets on waves are less actively traded on exchanges. But this year, many changes are planned in the Waves network, which can accelerate their development.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 04:48:52 AM
waves is still too young and its decentralized exchange has no liquidity... every ICO I joined based on waves I just hold them because I can't sell them on that exchange.....
Activity: 106
March 13, 2018, 04:46:54 AM
No idea what waves is. But I think Credits can beat ETH. Credits is like ETH, when ETH just appeared. Nobody believed it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 04:44:58 AM
for myself, I prefer Ethereum instead of Waves. I have long subscribed to Ethereum. and I also have got many advantages by investing and running Trading using Ethereum. so my choice remains Ethereum.
Activity: 182
March 13, 2018, 04:41:59 AM
There are lots of time to observe the Ethereum and Waves. I know that waves is doing great so far and ethereum has a little decrease in value when bitcoin’s value fell but the thing is, Have you ever seen the movement of the ethereum and waves for more than one year? Because if not, then let’s take time observing and monitoring the movement of two coins in the market.
Activity: 126
March 13, 2018, 01:13:16 AM

i don't think if waves will become the next ethereum,i still think waves can't compete ETH for now,ETH is still dominant in the cryptospace,almost everyone invested in ETH,i'm not sure about waves.
copper member
Activity: 364
March 13, 2018, 12:56:46 AM
Yes, Ethereum will survive and prosper irrespective of Waves. ETH is much stronger than WAVES.ethereum still remain the second cryptocurrency with the highest market capitalization after bitcoin.Ethereum has alot in the pipeline and lots of projects are built on it. ETH These projects are at different levels of development. ETH is much higher.
Pages:
Jump to: