Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 94. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 10:44:49 AM
Waves is an excellent addition to my portfolio. Gonna keep it for longterm together with Ethereum.
I will stick to ethereum even there's a lot of altcoin came out and have potential to get earn more profit, because I'm strong belief about ethereum to grow and rise its value continuously. And to waves i appreciate its rising value even its have potential but if will focus to my ethereum to grow and have a lot of it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 10:39:35 AM
There were a few changes in the top echelons of the market in the past week. Mostly, tokens were seen adjusting after the whirlwind.
Significant to mention, Stellar Lumens and Bytecoin lost elite status and are now stranded in the “wilderness” of cryptocurrency. Golem also appeared towards the bottom of the top 10 briefly. This was on Tuesday, however, it could not hold the fort for long.
In the later part of the week beginning on Thursday, Ether and Ethereum Classic gathered themselves and made some gains. Other than that, their performance in the week has been abysmal.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
January 22, 2018, 10:32:27 AM

To me waves has got to be one of the best investment so far. I can't afford to buy ETH but with waves, I will have the chance to have more than 2K of the token which means if this token will be worth more than a hundred which is likely to happen in the future, I'd be richer than ever. I can then afford to buy properties in the city. Not to mention the airdrop I got by just holding these tokens.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
January 22, 2018, 10:05:19 AM
Waves is an excellent addition to my portfolio. Gonna keep it for longterm together with Ethereum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 10:03:39 AM
As of now ethereum is a big way ahead and if your planning to compare both i can confidently say that ethereum is the more established network today.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
January 22, 2018, 09:45:57 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I am gonna say that yes ethereum will survive because what i hate about the waves it they have a huge amount of fees. I am trading my coins last week and i fo mot have some waves because in order to put it into the market you gonna have first some waves in your wallet. Then i buy some of it and it needs a huge amount of waves that have a lot of fees. And up until now i didn't sell my token because no one is buying it i feel like i lose a huge amount of money. So i am gonna go to ethereum no bad problems yet and i hope no still in the future

Transfer fee is 0.001 and exchange fee is 0.003. These are huge fees? And if you compare with Ethereum gas fee?
Activity: 476
January 22, 2018, 08:56:06 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I am gonna say that yes ethereum will survive because what i hate about the waves it they have a huge amount of fees. I am trading my coins last week and i fo mot have some waves because in order to put it into the market you gonna have first some waves in your wallet. Then i buy some of it and it needs a huge amount of waves that have a lot of fees. And up until now i didn't sell my token because no one is buying it i feel like i lose a huge amount of money. So i am gonna go to ethereum no bad problems yet and i hope no still in the future
Activity: 210
January 22, 2018, 08:36:50 AM

I'm not sure if waves can be ethereum furthermore, because the movement of price market waves is very sluggish,not like ethereum that the price movement is very fast.

i think there is enough room for waves and etherum and much more. they can get benefit of each others success.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 08:09:37 AM

I'm not sure if waves can be ethereum furthermore, because the movement of price market waves is very sluggish,not like ethereum that the price movement is very fast.
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
January 22, 2018, 06:04:14 AM
Currently, ethereum has survived and is on top of the market and waves is at the bottom and if you will look at the marketcap gap it is huge. Waves has risen in July last year but ethereum have risen in the 4th quarter last year up until now so high
Activity: 252
January 22, 2018, 05:59:27 AM
its hard but waves have potential in this year, im always seeing chart of waves and thats good coin, but if you compare with ethereum its ver hard. ethereum is one wich top 5 coins in market cap and very popular. but if you want alternatif waves its best choice
Activity: 406
January 22, 2018, 05:52:05 AM
Either ethereum or waves is just fine.I never really want to compare the two.They are two different rhings.Each of which are good but never think that waves can be equal to ethereum.Ethereum is much used now rather than waves.
out of these 2 altcoins, Ethereum holds upper hand so I would like to go with the latter one that is Eth, Waves price is less in fact to less when compared with the eth so it will be better for a short time investment but Eth looks promising for long-term also.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 22, 2018, 05:11:42 AM

Will for me wave ia a good coin but i will choice ethereum its has more potential than wave.In ethereum have many use.You can use it for trade and also invest in a Intial Coin Offering(ICO) and Easy to transact and her price is now greate
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 04:53:04 AM

I do not think that the market of etherium is bigger than the volume of the market, it could be so new etherium.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
January 22, 2018, 03:39:16 AM
Etherium is way better that Waves. Waves is uncomparable to Etherium. Etherium is now follow the footsteps of bitcoin. Many projects are based on etherium. I personally hold Etherium with the hope of getting high profit than Waves. Etherium is probably worth hholding. And I will hold them for as long I get to the top of my goal.
I would choose Ethereum for myself instead of investing in Waves though Waves is also pretty good. Ethereum has a lot of practical applications in life and a community that supports it all over the world, behind Ethereum are also quite a lot of supporters. In particular, Ethereum is the foundation for most ICO projects around the world to use so the demand for Ethereum is huge. Ethereum will also grow very strongly, I am investing 70% of my capital into the ETH.
Activity: 392
January 22, 2018, 03:38:44 AM
These are both good coins but I think Waves has more potential for growth.

Waves have more potential only because they are at the beginning of their way, and the price allows them to grow, but the ethereum is at the top of its peak, and it will be extremely difficult to develop further. Waves to do x2 - x3 will be much easier than ethereum.
Activity: 308
January 22, 2018, 03:31:47 AM
These are both good coins but I think Waves has more potential for growth.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
January 22, 2018, 03:26:43 AM
I think it's too early to talk about "survival" of Ethereum. This crypto currency is the second after Bitcoin and it shows great results. I believe, Ethereum has a wonderful future. May be Waves will become as popular as Ethereum now. But I don`t think Waves will occupy the niche of Ethereum. Although I do not deny the possibility that Waves will take a seat next to Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
January 22, 2018, 03:20:55 AM

I think that now it is obvious that ETH survived.
Activity: 504
January 22, 2018, 03:06:57 AM
I do not remember if I wrote anything here or not, but in any case I have to say that in this comparison I choose ETH and there are a lot of reasons for this, but the main reason probably is the reputation of ETH
Pages:
Jump to: