Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 92. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
February 01, 2018, 11:13:07 AM
get into ETH and HODL. its better than waves

For now I don't think both can be comparable in many ways.

I also also think that Ethereum has many advantages over Waves right now. But the thing is we're investing the future of the projects. If they have higher potential then better invest that.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
February 01, 2018, 10:46:45 AM
ethereum is the second of bitcoin, and is at the top level so it will be difficult to waves on the level of ethereum. but waves are new and developing, so it could develop to the same degree with ethereum.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 10:23:11 AM
Always Ethereum is the best Altcoin. Ethereum is based on the private keys with full control of wallet.
The feature of adding the custom tokens which are made by the ICO itself. Waves is new Altcoin in the crypto world. I think Waves will grow soon.
But Wave coins can not reach Etherium.
Activity: 281
February 01, 2018, 10:15:03 AM
get into ETH and HODL. its better than waves
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 10:11:35 AM
Although there are issues concerning transaction speed a few months ago, but i think waves can't reach ethereum's rank that much. some say that ethereum to will become the next bitcoin, but lets all just think on what the present is and give trust to our chosen altcoins.
Activity: 209
January 31, 2018, 05:20:32 PM
as from what I'm able to figure out, ethereum surely will lead the blockchain and waves is not a comparison to it. Waves is good too, but ethereum is something that could become the next bitcoin very soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 06:31:35 AM
In this issue, I think that it is undoubtedly worthwhile to choose the ETHEREUM project today. After all, it was not just that he gained such great popularity among the community. There are a lot of people who probably will not agree with me. But still I think that this is so, personally my choice is the project ETHEREUM
Activity: 123
Merit: 11
i love coins
January 31, 2018, 06:28:51 AM
I dont think waves can overcome ethereum.  I have tried running through their wallet but its not easy to use.  Well i guess they have to redesign their site for it to be user friendly

they are about to release their new desktop app.
and also they are developing smart contracts...
we will see where WAVES goes.. Smiley
Activity: 294
January 28, 2018, 09:46:11 PM
I dont think waves can overcome ethereum.  I have tried running through their wallet but its not easy to use.  Well i guess they have to redesign their site for it to be user friendly
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2018, 09:45:54 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
I think waves is a very capable platform and the decentralized exchange of waves is way better than conventional exchanges but i don't think that waves will surpass ethereum and be the platform which will host most of the ICOs and new projects in future. Ethereum has one of the strongest development teams available in the market and the currently popularity of ethereum will makes sure that it will stay way ahead of waves. You can easily expect the price of ethereum to be around 5k$ by end of neat year or so.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 09:24:59 PM
On my opinion, of course, waves is only a temporary solution. Ethereum is much more powerful than waves. The applications that can be built on ether vastly outperforms those on waves. And there are lot's of other differents, which made ETH the better one.  

True, in altcoin the ethereum is best coin which can compete to the bitcoin. When the time that all atlcoin is dumping the bitcoin is choice of other to earn profit and now in altcoin that which the best improvement is the ethereum and waves price are not to too much recovered from the past price.

Etherium is not only the best coin that can compete in bitcoin because even waves can also do it , to the fact that waves is also a big platform with many developments and improvements on the past ever since it was introduced in the public although etherium is always on the mainstream as most of the ico's had to partner thru it in order for them to make a token or coin.  Overall waves isnt still left behind and for sure it will also bloom in the near future.
Activity: 336
January 28, 2018, 09:17:40 PM
Still ethereum for this my friend. It is a more stable and reliable coin than any other.

I totally agree that this coin is very stable and more efficient.
Activity: 154
January 28, 2018, 06:31:33 PM
Waves is a good project, but still not on the level of ETH, and it probably will never be. Doesn't mean its bad though.
Activity: 311
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 06:29:33 PM
Ethereum surely will lead the blockchain and waves is not a comparison to it. Waves is good too, but Ethereum is something that could become the next bitcoin very soon
yes for now the most obvious being a bitcoin competitor is Etherium and maybe Etherium will soon be gathered by the rich people who exist in this world because of the system that I think can not be doubted
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 28, 2018, 06:15:53 PM
Ethereum surely will lead the blockchain and waves is not a comparison to it. Waves is good too, but Ethereum is something that could become the next bitcoin very soon
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 06:02:19 PM
On my opinion, of course, waves is only a temporary solution. Ethereum is much more powerful than waves. The applications that can be built on ether vastly outperforms those on waves. And there are lot's of other differents, which made ETH the better one.  

True, in altcoin the ethereum is best coin which can compete to the bitcoin. When the time that all atlcoin is dumping the bitcoin is choice of other to earn profit and now in altcoin the best improved coin is the ethereum and waves price are not to too much recovered from the past price.
Activity: 73
January 28, 2018, 05:33:43 PM
Activity: 378
January 28, 2018, 02:50:18 PM
It is not possible to Ethereum to beat bitcoin because There is huge difference between the price of Etherem and bitcoin and this gap is widening everyday and it can never filled in future.
Activity: 397
January 28, 2018, 02:11:54 PM
Obviously Ethereum is best than Waves. ETH has numerous user so they have potential chance to get more attention from customers. Most of the ICO deals with etherum so its popularity it too much than waves. It can't compare with waves though waves is aslo good coins.
Activity: 363
January 28, 2018, 01:58:52 PM
I do not think so. 2nd place is always for eth like the first place for btc
Pages:
Jump to: