Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 93. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 01:57:46 PM
Personally I am on team ETH but that is because I feel it is more stable and will be bigger. waves are a cool crypto as well though.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 01:54:53 PM
I like both coin no doubt, waves is good as well as Ethereum. The number of projects coming on Ethereum almost daily cannot be compared to that of waves. Ethereum is still second and i think it will be there for longer time.
Activity: 434
January 28, 2018, 01:49:59 PM
waves can not be like eth. eth much more powerful and valuable. It's hard to appreciate waves as much as eth
Activity: 378
January 28, 2018, 01:44:36 PM
I think the Ethereum can manage because they had a lot tricks in their sleeves when it comes to cryptocurrency plus so many unique features being offered by the Ethereum. So even this waves are rising ethereum can still manage because if etherium fell then many of its supporting projects and development will fell down.
GFE
Activity: 336
January 28, 2018, 01:42:21 PM
I think that both coins are good and it is better to have as ETH as Waves in your portfolio. Do not choose - buy both ones Smiley
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
January 28, 2018, 01:36:04 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

In my opinion Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves. Ethereum is more stable coin than WAVES. It showed a tremendous growth in the last few months and  have a good potential to do better in future.
WAVES can come to ETHEREUM place, as very soon, ETHEREUM is going to be at BITCOIN'S place.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
January 28, 2018, 01:27:10 PM
Both of them are among the best cryptocurrency projects and both can be very successful in future. Ethereum is much older and it has made more progress (price-wise and technology-wise), but waves has most of its future ahead of it.  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 22, 2018, 01:59:27 PM
There are many promising coins currently on the market and I have several but I will not give up on IT, because I know that it will bring me profit.
Activity: 331
January 22, 2018, 01:42:30 PM
I think the ETH will stay afloat, because it has a higher volume than waves. But for the future we can not predict
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 01:39:19 PM
At the moment, Ethereum clearly wins.
Future? Who knows.
But I believe that Waves is a solid project, and is expected to boom in 2018. Q1 2018 is the start for Waves smart contracts, Q2 Atomic swap.
Clearly good things ahead of both Waves and Ethereum.
Activity: 28
January 22, 2018, 01:35:39 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

so far ethereum still survive and continue to rise in price. far left waves, ethereum is currently chasing bitcoincash. between waves and ethereum is definitely ethereum which continues to increase until now.
I agree with you, I personally choose ethereum because etehereum is widely used by people. Waves are not like ethereum. If to compete indeed waves still far away with ethereum.

They started development smart contract. That is something big I guess.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
January 22, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

so far ethereum still survive and continue to rise in price. far left waves, ethereum is currently chasing bitcoincash. between waves and ethereum is definitely ethereum which continues to increase until now.
I agree with you, I personally choose ethereum because etehereum is widely used by people. Waves are not like ethereum. If to compete indeed waves still far away with ethereum.
Activity: 560
January 22, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

Activity: 57
January 22, 2018, 11:31:09 AM
I think Ethereum is the best.Ethereum comes second to bitcoin.ETH is still on top right after BTC.So what's up with that.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 22, 2018, 11:14:12 AM
if the comparison is ethereum vs waves i will choose ethereum, but if ethereum vs neo i would prefer neo than ethereum
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
January 22, 2018, 11:10:33 AM
Waves is an excellent addition to my portfolio. Gonna keep it for longterm together with Ethereum.
Both of them are profitable and have potential to rise its value, but for me ethereum is the best altcoin because its like bitcoin it rising its value mostly and many people are get interested to it and i think it will be grow when I hold it since right this moment its falling and if know it will rise soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
January 22, 2018, 11:00:00 AM
I seem more promising Waves! The etherium has already outlived its!

Not outlived.
There are huge developments on ETH ongoing.
But Waves is awesome already.
Eth is more popular but needs time to improve.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 22, 2018, 10:56:00 AM
I seem more promising Waves! The etherium has already outlived its!
Activity: 96
January 22, 2018, 10:53:54 AM
Waves will be the next Ethereum in a few years. Ethereum number one at the moment.
Activity: 308
January 22, 2018, 10:46:39 AM
Waves has alot to grow while I believe Ethereum has the name and power and it will be hard to overtake ETH
Pages:
Jump to: