Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 96. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 10:39:38 AM
I had a waves wallet but so far, the volume of investors and coins is not as high as ethereum. But lets see, who knows, it might get high just like ethereum
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 10:13:15 AM

However eth is better than waves. we tend to use eth as a wallet for all. Because that's the future of eth always open wide compared with waves.
Activity: 356
December 25, 2017, 10:09:49 AM
I'll go to ethereum for now because waves for now am not familiar for now maybe I can learn for more about this life of crypto ethereum they have potential
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
December 24, 2017, 04:07:14 AM
Before waves integrate smart contracts this will not make sense.
Yes NG is really fast but DGB is fast too. They need smart contracts and more to reach ethereum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 03:38:34 AM
Waves has more potential and it is more favored in Russia.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 03:16:45 AM
For me i go for Ethereum rather than Waves,we all know that Ethereum more farther achievement in terms of project and community and it already been tested for many hindrance past from the other speculations scheme it survive all of this kind of problem.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
December 24, 2017, 03:09:00 AM
I think Ethereum is the next best cryptocurrency after bitcoin. I don't see any other currency would take that position in near future. Although with the release of Waves NG, its price is rising but it wouldn't overtake Ethereum.
Activity: 299
December 24, 2017, 02:54:49 AM
Ethereum is the next after bitcoin. Waves has many things to do to become known to crypto. I use both platform but i prefer using ethereum. It is more stable for today.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
December 24, 2017, 02:20:30 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
TRUE ill go with waves now as ethereum is having troubles in many things, even on etherdelta its such a mess !!
well its been a month since im holding and buying waves as i do believe waves will go higher and replace ethereum. btw waves transfewr is much fater then ethereum
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
December 24, 2017, 02:09:16 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I think Ethereum could definitely survive it. Like bitcoin, ETH has been used for quite some time, meaning the people trust it more and they feel safer with it because it has been serving and utilized by the people for transactions in years. Still, I cannot say that it is forever, since nothing really lasts forever after all.
if errors with smart-contract will continue on ethereum then i don't think eth will be very popular after waves releases it's sigma-state languate for smart-contracts... first non-turing duting 1-st quarter of 2018 and later at the end of next year turing-complete contracts! So waves has a huge potential don't forget that. And waves have just started with marketing campaigns Smiley

I still mark Ethereum as favorite over Waves at it is already in number 2 spot in such a long time. I like Waves upgrading their network and hopefully will continue their aggressiveness on their marketing.
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
December 23, 2017, 06:48:55 PM

I think Ethereum could definitely survive it. Like bitcoin, ETH has been used for quite some time, meaning the people trust it more and they feel safer with it because it has been serving and utilized by the people for transactions in years. Still, I cannot say that it is forever, since nothing really lasts forever after all.
if errors with smart-contract will continue on ethereum then i don't think eth will be very popular after waves releases it's sigma-state languate for smart-contracts... first non-turing duting 1-st quarter of 2018 and later at the end of next year turing-complete contracts! So waves has a huge potential don't forget that. And waves have just started with marketing campaigns Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 21, 2017, 04:53:04 AM

Activity: 280
-----
December 21, 2017, 03:54:43 AM
I'd still choose ethereum over any other kinds of altcoin, because they really are very successful and i know that it will be a lot bigger in 2018 that is why i am sticking to ethereum and i will just trust the process because having patiences will lead me to many great opportunities
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
December 20, 2017, 06:01:58 AM
Waves need more marketing in crypto community. So little people use it, and one event wouldn`t help it it spread in community.
There is no doubt in the reality that waves are very much popular and secure among altcoins and if they are compared with ethereum, then as you said form different perspectives wave are better than ethereum. The level of security offered by waves is much better and higher than that of ethereum. Plus waves are not much affected by market changes badly. I am myself holding waves more than ethereum in my wallet.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 02:29:49 AM
Hi,

ETH comes as a second and people believe that it will stand right beside or follow Bitcoin a step back in the future. Their team and vision are quite well and their words are trustworthy from my point of view.

Waves is nice though, but still in progress and I wouldnt name it as an opponent of ETH yet.

To sum up, both coins are promising but still need time for WAVES to be able to called vs. with ETH Smiley
Activity: 336
December 20, 2017, 01:46:36 AM
This two project has each own objective, it depends on the investors which will be a better project for them, but we all know that Etherium is the second best other than Bitcoin.
You can read a lot of post or comment about this, but it doesnt change the fact that Etherium is on top after Bitcoin.
Waves also a good project, but it still to early for it to ask or match those two great projects.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
December 20, 2017, 01:42:16 AM
There is no stiff competition between waves and ethereum because they just compliment each other.  Waves can give us faster processing of transactions and make distribution of new tokens easier.  Ethereum on the other hand provides expertise on security and its reliability has been tested by the best ethereum developers.  
Activity: 126
December 20, 2017, 01:40:41 AM
I choose Ethereum. It's more safe, smart contracts make it incredibly difficult for fraud or censorship. And Waves don't have smart contracts. And Ethereum's also very fast. Only 12 sec for block.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
December 20, 2017, 01:29:18 AM
today its perfectly wrong because waves now are almost died while ethereum is moving forward and making price higher in silence,so the speculation that waves would be the next ethereum is not happening.this is a false idea.we the ethereum supporters will wait until eth reaches $3,000
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 20, 2017, 01:15:13 AM
I would choose the latter since it's the alternate coin that comes next to bitcoin in terms of market capitalization. On top of that, ETH is widely used in ICOs as their token are ERC-20 compliant and ETH is getting more expensive now.
Pages:
Jump to: