Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 10. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
March 29, 2018, 10:53:34 PM
There are many ways to promote Bitcoin but i will only mention the best way. One of the best ways to promote Bitcoin through "Giveaway method" . It doesn't have to be much but most people won't pass the opportunity for free money  even if it is in a strange new currency. Very does that at their last summit by giving attendees free BCH.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 10:52:35 PM
I'll tell all my friends and family about Cryptocurrency markets. It's their decision from here on if they decide to go along or don't care about the tehnology.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
March 29, 2018, 10:43:28 PM
The easiest way to promote Bitcoin is to share knowledge on social media like facebook and twitter. many ways to promote bitcoin can also share this with people who do not know bitcoin so they can learn and see the importance of bitcoin in person
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 10:40:00 PM
Many things we can do to promote bitcoin, for example by saying directly to people around us, with a direct explanation then they are easier to recognize bitcoin so as not to get false news as it is widely reported various media.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 29, 2018, 10:20:06 PM
There are plenty of ways to promote bitcoin, depending on your capabilities. If you are a social media warrior, you could use thise platform to promote bitcoin by posting on your wall or making a status or tweet about it, personal messages could also be done with your friends. If you have a budget you could make a website all about it and registering members then after gaining members you could do a seminars on which you will talk about the systems of bitcoins and such. If you are a good speaker you could do it face to face with your friends, family, relatives, workmates and classmates.
There are lot of ways on how to promote bitcoin we just got to make use of our resources to the full extent. We can introduce bitcoin with our family, friends, classmates, co-workers, neighbors etc. via personal conversation. Also we all know that this generation is in internet era so I think we must take advantage of its use and create articles, platforms, and programs about bitcoin then share it to others. One thing must be consider in promoting bitcoin and that should be convincing so that promotion will be successful.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 10:14:50 PM
Why should we promote Bitcoin? There are many better projects like Lisk, IOTA, Ethereum, Sia Wink
Activity: 162
March 29, 2018, 10:03:16 PM
Ive join different pages in facebook, there i'll promote bitcoin opportunity.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 09:49:06 PM
Sharing thoughts and giving information about Bitcoin thru social media is one of the most useful tool to promote Bitcoin. Giving insights and explaining what Bitcoin to your friends and relatives is also a way of promoting Bitcoin to others. If you have a blog or any social media account that can be used in spreading news about Bitcoin is also useful.
Activity: 196
March 29, 2018, 07:55:54 PM
Yes promoting by words is still the best way to promote bitcoin. You can explain properly what and how bitcoin is with your words. Social media is a good way to promote bitcoin as well. Almost all people are using some kind of social media platform. Promoting with social media you can reach more and bigger audience than spreading it by words.
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
March 29, 2018, 07:52:54 PM
I think the best way to promote bitcoins is to show people what you know about it, how it works, how you can earn from it. Just don't be pushy, only show people who express an interest in it. Posting it in social media and tv advertisement, i think can greatly help for more public awareness.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 29, 2018, 07:35:08 PM
There are many ways to promote Bitcoin and one the best ways to promote is by the use of Social media. When you use different sites, there are more chances that it will be viewed with a million of people.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
March 29, 2018, 07:32:38 PM
Yes that is true, thats really what happen to me.
My friend also earn a lot from bitcoin that is why I join bitcoin. I also want to earn from it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
March 29, 2018, 07:30:24 PM
THere’s a lot of ways like fb twitter etc . or you can in adevertising comapany also in telling your friends. there’s a lot as long as you want to advertise it you can find a way . and it’s a good thing because we will grow more and more . all of us will benefit .
In addition, making sales transactions using cryptocurrency is also a good promotional tool. My trader friends mostly know the bitcoin of the game. So they start to find out what bitcoin is to buy their game needs.
Activity: 7
March 29, 2018, 07:12:12 PM
Explain to others by using education
Give an idea about bitcoin
Share it by using media ,documentary ,and comics etc.
Activity: 518
March 29, 2018, 07:14:59 AM
Any methods of advertizing will be relevant. But its general recognition of the states by financial bodies will become the considerable push for promoting of bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 06:46:38 AM
To promote bitcoin you should spread this social media good news about it so much to be attracted to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 06:35:30 AM
The most ideal path as indicated to advance bitcoin is providing your own involvement to others with relevance bitcoin. Still there square measure varied people UN agency think about bitcoin as unlawful or not advantageous, however rather within the event that we tend to share our positive expertise and provides them heedfulness regarding the benefits of golf shot resources into bitcoin they'll get persuaded and can commit to utilize it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 29, 2018, 06:34:07 AM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

THere’s a lot of ways like fb twitter etc . or you can in adevertising comapany also in telling your friends. there’s a lot as long as you want to advertise it you can find a way . and it’s a good thing because we will grow more and more . all of us will benefit .
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
March 29, 2018, 06:24:47 AM
There are many ways to promote bitcoin but the best way to promote it is to spread it to social media because people today are now using social media.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 29, 2018, 06:21:32 AM
True that actions speaks louder than voice; when you are able to show others proof of earnings made from the Cryptocurrency markets then they can get convinced on investing in Bitcoin. And I think majorly, when the government also accept the technology and allow for it to be advised via telecommunications.
Pages:
Jump to: