Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
April 04, 2018, 03:31:58 AM
Its unfortunate that the best Social Media forum are having issues with BTC, regulating its advertisements, The best way however is to make use of the few platforms that allow BTC advert and also spread the word through the word of mouth
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 03:19:46 AM
Explaining people with what you know and sharing bitcoin knowledge, give the proven. Don't talk only bitcoin with what you never get before.
Yes, promoting bitcoin is a way to help its price rise. I always suggest here in the forum to spread or help others learn or how it will be use and how it will help us in our daily lives. There are a lot of ways we can promote bitcoin, first and the most effective way is through social media because many people were already connected to it so its more okay. Next is through inviting them or talk to them what are really the features of bitcoin is and how it will help us financially.
Activity: 136
April 04, 2018, 03:04:45 AM
Explaining people with what you know and sharing bitcoin knowledge, give the proven. Don't talk only bitcoin with what you never get before.
Activity: 173
Merit: 7
April 04, 2018, 02:44:44 AM
I think the best way to spread the good things about the bitcoin is through the social media like Facebook, Twitter and and blogs. Almost all people around the world have social media accounts, these tools could help convince the people about the utility of this good creation.
Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 02:34:40 AM
If I have the ability in any field of advertising I will promote bitcoin in the print media (magazines and newspapers, of course must to have design skills to make the ads look interesting) then also promote on visual media (television, youtube and lain2 .. must have video editing capabilities and basic capability of ad creation concept). the most important is the verbal and written communication skills, so I can tell the benefits of bitcoin to close friends and friends in social media.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 02:27:17 AM
I'll tell all my friends and family about Cryptocurrency markets. It's their decision from here on if they decide to go along or don't care about the tehnology.
The ways you stated are proven effective even though conventional and somewhat outdated. Yet there are also methods of promoting bitcoin and the cryptocurrency industry that will also compensate you in the process. There are bounty programs out there that pay you for advertising their ICOs on your account. There are also social media advertising that works the same as bounty programs. It's better to promote bitcoin while also profiting at the same time.
Activity: 54
April 03, 2018, 08:52:16 PM
For me I should understant first what really Bitcoin is, so I can promote Bitcoin well. And then, using social media, I will pose obout Bitcoin and explaining what Bitcoin is and what I get.  
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
April 03, 2018, 08:46:49 PM
There are many ways to promote bitcoin you can use social media to promote bitcoin to everyone by just making an ads(banner ads? about bitcoin, blog etc. Also in television you can make also by making and advertisement(video).
Activity: 31
April 03, 2018, 08:36:24 PM
You can promote bitcoin in many ways as long you can explain to other people what bitcoin it is, and how it was supposed to help them out. they use social media like fb, twitter, or any kind of social media for promote this bitcoin.
Activity: 22
April 03, 2018, 08:31:01 PM
if you have the benefits of bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

We have to succeed with bitcoin first, the result of the bitcoin will be visible in the form of goods we buy in that way will be many people who find out where you can get rich, people will know about bitcoin through that way. it's a real way to promote bitcoin.
Activity: 74
April 03, 2018, 08:19:31 PM

You can use social media platforms to promote bitcoin like

1 Facebook
2 Twitter
3 instagram
4 Reddit and so on . Due to the promotion on this, many people will know about Bitcoin
Activity: 1
April 03, 2018, 07:57:54 PM
Explaining bitcoin to people without the technical knowledge to understand transactions("Here, bitcoin from my wallet to your new wallet. At six confirmations, no force on the planet is going to take that from, you without your private key, which is on that paper you just wrote the words down on and in your phone. Do not lose either."

One level for people who can understand a bit of the math but don't understand the ledger("Yes, you could write a program to authenticate the intention to transfer a value between public keys, but can you write one that gets written into an immutable public ledger proving that transation that happens to be 9+ years deep?"

One level for people who can understand the math but misunderstand the difficulty of some math in reverse or don't really get the philosophy of money even if they get all the math. ("Sure, you could mine your own block, but unless that block's hash starts with 18 zeros, you fail to prove you did enough work fast enough to earn it, and it'll get rejected. Provide an 18 zero hash in that 10 minute window of a valid block and yes, you'll get 12.5 bitcoin. You'll also spend many many thousands in the attempt, causing you to value the 12.5 BTC at least as much as your power and equipment cost, the value of the BTC didn't materialize from nothing."

I'm not nearly the wordsmith I'd need to be to explain all this on my own, and there is no explaining anything to a closed mind, but I try. I think thats the best way I can help, just get people out there set up with wallets and give them about USD$10 of BTC, show them how to send BTC as well. The first time some business offers to take payment in Bitcoin from them, it'll be Very Real in a way I can't provide in a quick conversation.

Activity: 56
April 02, 2018, 07:28:53 AM
There have many ways to promote bitcoin but first you should know well what is bitcoin all about to promote it was well. In promoting you can use social media such as Facebook, twitter or any other social media that many people use because as we see many people have a internet access in there home so that it is the better way to promote bitcoin. You can also promote bitcoin to the other people by tell to them the good characteristics and the benefits that they'll get when they try using bitcoin.I can advertise bitcoin with chats. I often talk about bitcoins for my relatives and friends. They listen and some people realize that it can be profitable. They started to buy some bitcoins to reserve. I also teach my child about bitcoin. I think it is the best way to advertise bitcoin. Smiley

Activity: 112
April 02, 2018, 07:10:11 AM
There are various ways and means to promote bitcoins and one of the common of them is through multimedia. Using social media like facebook and twitter and even youtube is now a trending way to explain bitcoins and to encourage people to invest on it. There is a great impact of using this mean.
Activity: 255
April 02, 2018, 07:00:38 AM
Ways to promote Bitcoin, give away bitcoin, i'm talking with my friends about bitcoin ill ask if he want some free bitcoin the ill ask them to download coinbase. and the other one is set up a poster.
Very good suggestion making bitcoin discussion with friends increases the interest so they make investment too, we can promote bitcoin very easily if we get information to share with our friends, we can promote bitcoin with the help of our social media account and we can involve many people about bitcoin, using social media promotion and also the TV as already many TV channels are providing news about bitcoin.
Activity: 29
April 01, 2018, 09:39:49 PM
Untill and unless the media and govt shows interest towards btc no one can do anyything for its promotion absolutely none
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
April 01, 2018, 05:19:36 PM
There are so many ways to promote Bitcoin, but the best way to promote abut Bitcoin is through the media. Most of the media are controlled by the government. So it is quite obvious that the media will be spreading negative news about bitcoin. T
copper member
Activity: 24
April 01, 2018, 01:37:28 PM
I am organising an on foot campaign with my friends for promotion of btcs in atleast my locality
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 05:10:55 AM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

Yes, there are lots of things that you can do to promote bitcoin. One of the big example is the social media. Social media is free to all, and everyone and anyone can access to it. So by sharing some posts about bitcoin you can promote it. Another example is sharing your experiences with your friends, so that you can persuade them to join the bitcoin community.
Activity: 38
March 31, 2018, 05:04:44 AM
Ways to promote Bitcoin, give away bitcoin, i'm talking with my friends about bitcoin ill ask if he want some free bitcoin the ill ask them to download coinbase. and the other one is set up a poster.
Pages:
Jump to: