Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 04:49:16 AM
Promoting is depend upon the person where you promote something, but bitcoin, i think when people understand what is the real meaning of bitcoin,they will surely like to invest and learn how to earn from it. Bitcoin is the best way to earn crypto currency where everyone did not know how but rather know what crypto currency is.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 04:25:53 AM
I think bitcoin already promoted.now bitcoin is number one digital currency.its popularity are so high.also I think some social media can do lot of contribution about promoted bitcoin.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 12:24:51 AM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

Thank you very much for your information!!!
I will give some ways to promote bitcoin:

- 1. Start a local Facebook group
Facebook is the world’s third most popular website after Google and YouTube. In Africa alone, Facebook has more than 150 million active users. The majority of African elites and educated people are Internet users and you can tap that potential. Facebook groups are easy to create, and once you do that, invite your friends. On the forum, you can guide them on the basics and benefits of using bitcoin over fiat currency and as a new alternative investment asset class. One of my favourite bitcoin facebook groups is the very active Bitcoin Traders Kenya group. I highly recommend you check it out!

- 2. Hold local bitcoin meetups or talks
No marketing strategy can beat one-on-one conversations. You can start evening bitcoin classes for beginners or monthly local meetups in your area.  Not only will you meet people interested in learning more about bitcoin but you may also find new friends or potential business partners.

- 3. Start a blog that focuses on bitcoin awareness in your city/country
Launching a bitcoin awareness blog specific to your country or city is a great way to spread the word locally. In fact, that was the primary reason why BitcoinAfrca.io was launched in the first place.  According to Internet Live Stats, at least 13.5% of Africans have access to the web, which means there is a huge market for you to tap into and spread the bitcoin gospel.

- 4. Write about bitcoin for your local newspaper as a guest writer
Newspapers have a broad audience and about 30% of the African population relies on newspapers for information. If you have an opportunity to contribute to publications, then you can use the moment to make bitcoin attractive. Most newspaper readers, for instance, are curious about news and you can tap into that as a guest writer. Many local newspapers have a ‘readers digest’ section that publishes articles from the audience. That would be a good place to start.

- 5. Leverage social gatherings
Africans are known to be social. They converge in churches, schools, and cultural meetings. If you get a chance to speak at such meetings, it is an opportunity to introduce bitcoin as a smart way of investing and making payments. Anytime you have an opportunity to talk; you can explain a little about cryptocurrency and then refer them to your Facebook group, meetup or relevant forums for more information. That way, you will convince someone to become a bitcoin user.

There are many ways you can promote bitcoin. You do not need to be Satoshi Nakamoto or Garvin Andresen to spread the bitcoin revolution. Instead, you only need to talk to a few people about it to make a difference.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
March 31, 2018, 12:00:59 AM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

for me i dont really need to promote bitcoin and just like all the cryptocurrency,though im doing it here by joining signature campaign but its a different thing in real life..because what im doing is letting them be attracted the way crypto changing my life.the goodness that i get from being lucky in daytrading gives me more wealth that they can see by my living,since the day im making good profit here i become more wealthier and they are keep on asking now how to do crypto and thats how I introduced bitcoin to them effortlessly
I think we should or need to do promoting bitcoin. And maybe the best way to promote is in the social media, because social media today is the most common source of the news and if we promote bitcoin in there maybe bitcoin will get some more investors which result to maybe rising of the price and maybe many people will trust bitcoin and there will maybe a good effect on volume of its price in a market place.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
March 30, 2018, 11:55:24 PM

for me i dont really need to promote bitcoin and just like all the cryptocurrency,though im doing it here by joining signature campaign but its a different thing in real life..because what im doing is letting them be attracted the way crypto changing my life.the goodness that i get from being lucky in daytrading gives me more wealth that they can see by my living,since the day im making good profit here i become more wealthier and they are keep on asking now how to do crypto and thats how I introduced bitcoin to them effortlessly
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 11:27:53 PM
for me promoting bitcoin is simple just by sharing positive news about bitcoin in social media.
I think that is enough for people know bitcoin.
and for the people closest we just need to show our lives to the better of the bitcoin results certainly the closest people we are interested.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 11:27:33 PM
in my opinion is through social media we just write bitcoins on our homepage,and some of our friends will ask then we just explain it about what is bitcoin but at least we have to succeed of bitcoin,it will be a lot of our friends who want to know what is bitcoin
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 11:25:14 PM
We have many ways to promote bitcoin.
-By explaning to others like friends and friend And by creating blog about bitcoin.And like Like and share in social media about bitcoin this is the most way to promote bitcoin  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 30, 2018, 11:24:21 PM
Many things we can do to promote bitcoin, I'm sure that bitcoin users have social media accounts like facebook, twitter or instagram, if there is a good article then we share or retweet, by providing good and correct information it will reduce false news about bitcoin that makes many users panic.
Activity: 168
March 30, 2018, 11:16:16 PM
Promotion of Bitcoin by Satoshi team is the  best example of marketing. Now a days Blockchain is the burning topic of computer science and is included in the syllabus of engineering students. Without Bitcoin we can not pursue blockchain. It will batter to introduce Bitcoin and Blockchain at school level.
Activity: 260
March 30, 2018, 11:07:11 PM
We will good promoted and high increased on bitcoin project.The promoting Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is not an easy task these days, but there are some interesting ideas to be found all over the world.The networks design for Bitcoin can be used system.In fact,they will be sold for Bitcoin if there is enough demand to produce these labels of designed program.Another interesting way to promote Bitcoin is by getting tiny amounts into the hands of as many people as possible without too much function.most of the business initiatives hand out small amounts of Bitcoin at every turn, which will also boost the number of mobile wallet installations in the long run of perfect ways in the route of promoting bitcoin.
Activity: 30
March 30, 2018, 11:03:59 PM
I think that great ways to promote bitcoins are throught social media, telling your friends and family members and explain them how things work...
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
March 30, 2018, 11:01:26 PM
how to promote bitcoin. can use social media gan both Twitter, Facebook, television, Google and telegram.

sometimes people are interested even ask questions want to join in bitcoin after they see from the results of our friends who have been successful .including me who used to be less convinced that bitcoin could produce. but after I saw my friends who successfully invest in bitcoin I finally regret gan. if time can i turn back .
Activity: 25
March 30, 2018, 10:52:47 PM

I think there are many ways to promote about bitcoin. I think the best way to promote bitcoin is through television, radio, and over the internet.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
March 30, 2018, 10:48:51 PM
There are so many ways to promote btc. For example, you can directly advertise it your friends and other people. On the other hand, you can put investment and after gaining from it then you can use that moment to promote btc to other people so in that way they can fully understand you since you already experienced it and you gain from it. That's the best proof.
Activity: 32
March 30, 2018, 10:42:04 PM
for bitcoin is the best for currency for and buy bitcoin and it helps to simplify the process with bitcoin. I'm starting to bitcoin of incaurage me with my cousin and have been getting my friends to bitcoin and here we are rich and to help us in our lives
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 30, 2018, 10:31:40 PM
The beat way to promote bitcoin ia to be sucessful on bitcoin investment first. A lot of people are afraid of trying something new.They usually have doubts if its about money so what I am doing is to setan example. I am telling my btc experience to anyone who ask and most of the time they share it with other people too. This are just one of the thinga I am doing for bitcoin.
Activity: 308
March 30, 2018, 10:28:41 PM

There are different ways to promote bitcoins or any other altcoins that is being listed in the market, ico's today are being a good amount of altcoins when you join their campaign and that is one of the reason why jobless people can do something to sustain their life.
Activity: 169
March 30, 2018, 10:14:35 PM
There are many ways to promote bitcoin.  Through the internet such as uploading blog, video, articles that can teach someone about the concept of bitcoin, like how to use it or to invest on it.  You can show and tell the benefits of bitcoin so it is so pursuing to the others. You can show how the bitcoin change you so that it can be more effective promotion ways to others.
Activity: 84
March 30, 2018, 06:02:05 AM
It is scattered around the globe, works only online, is not provided, and every user in the world is able to influence the course without leaving the computer.
Pages:
Jump to: