Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 11. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 06:14:16 AM
I don't think promoting Bitcoin is not necessary as it is not a product of a company, promoting it likely give a bad impression to the people whom you are promoting to. Like what other people say let the demand speak for itself as the price action last December created new members in the cryptocurrency forum as a whole. That alone is enough for Bitcoin to promote itself and together when the network fees of Bitcoin be lowered and the Blockchain won't be clogged by a lot of transactions we might see another increase of members from both the traders and consumers alike.

Promoting is a way of endorsing product in the market, and to promote bitcoin crypto is not easy to be or how difficult it is. In fact there's still believe it, if you tried the way on how to explain it to other people.
Activity: 126
March 29, 2018, 06:07:46 AM
There are plenty of ways to promote bitcoin, depending on your capabilities. If you are a social media warrior, you could use thise platform to promote bitcoin by posting on your wall or making a status or tweet about it, personal messages could also be done with your friends. If you have a budget you could make a website all about it and registering members then after gaining members you could do a seminars on which you will talk about the systems of bitcoins and such. If you are a good speaker you could do it face to face with your friends, family, relatives, workmates and classmates.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 06:06:40 AM

A good way to talk face-to-face and influence people’s investment in your community of circles. I am explaining and telling my colleagues, friends and peers that they are already investing in ideas. Of course, he will also share his Bitcoin experience with his friends.
Yes. In fact, we do not need to explain much to them. Show them the amount of money you've earned since entering the cryptocurrency market, which will automatically drive them to the bitcoin. I have done it many times and most people have been attracted to me. Try my way and you will witness a very good result.
Activity: 101
March 29, 2018, 06:04:16 AM

A good way to talk face-to-face and influence people’s investment in your community of circles. I am explaining and telling my colleagues, friends and peers that they are already investing in ideas. Of course, he will also share his Bitcoin experience with his friends.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 11:56:13 PM
To promote bitcoin to others is a very difficult way for them to understand it all about. But for me iam in patient to use bitcoin for promoting others. First,  I just want to read and to discuss with them what is bitcoin all about. On how they can properly use it, and on how they can easily understand what is bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
March 28, 2018, 11:44:19 PM
Sometimes, when I am hanging with my friends and we talk of various things that just spontaneously come to our minds, I intentionally inject the topic about crypto in a subtle way. More often than not, they are not showing any instant interest. But I still hope that I have planted at least a tiny seed in their minds about crypto. Who knows, perhaps sooner rather than later, they will encounter crypto the second time around and because they have heard it already in passing, they might finally become curious as to what it truly is. This might be the beginning of their interest.   
Activity: 180
March 28, 2018, 11:40:21 PM
 heard a lot of ways of promoting bitcoin. There are social media that you may use by sharing or posting about bitcoin. Due to the promotion on this, many people will know about Bitcoin.
Activity: 39
March 28, 2018, 11:31:39 PM
Bitcoin don't need advertisement because bitcoin a great technology that people will discover in time. Some people promote bitcoin because they just want to make money which is not good, yes we can spread news about bitcoin but please do it right. Tell people everything about bitcoin, give them the right information so they can enjoy the benefits of bitcoin in the future.
nice and helpful answers
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
March 28, 2018, 11:00:48 PM
For the time being I just did to tell my friends about bitcoin. Maybe someday if I have become a professional and expert in bitcoin and cryptocurrency then I will be a speaker at some seminars (or I will hold seminars) about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. As well as a means to promote it as well as a form of education.
Activity: 129
Merit: 3
bitrace® | JOIN NOW
March 28, 2018, 10:30:57 PM
I promote bitcoin in my friend,  i explain them first what is bitcoin, how do it work and how they can earn money trough it. Then i tell some inspiring story of one successful in bitcoin. If they get interested i educate them. Thats how i promote btc to my friend.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 10:21:17 PM
I have the account in twitter of 10000 subscribers there and I periodically tell about technologies of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
Activity: 179
March 28, 2018, 10:13:42 PM
I do agree to all of your suggestions to promote bitcoin. One thing that i did was i first introduced it to my family by talking to them regularly about it and showing them how it works. It is workable for me to do peer to peer rather than telling them through messenger or social media. For me to explain well but i will not remove social media advertisement to inform others about it.

There are lot of ways in promoting Bitcoin. One of the most effective way is through social media promotion like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Promoting btc can also be done through campaigns. You can promote btc through educating your friends and family about btc so that they will know it.
Activity: 26
March 28, 2018, 10:12:23 PM
A one on one conversation is I think the best way to promote bitcoin, but to be able to do this, you first have to be very knowledgeable about this so you can explain the things about it with clarity to the ones you're promoting it. You can start with your family and friends; share to them the benefits and also the risks of bitcoin. Once they started to learn, sooner they'll get more excited to explore more about it.
Activity: 196
March 28, 2018, 09:57:43 PM
I do agree to all of your suggestions to promote bitcoin. One thing that i did was i first introduced it to my family by talking to them regularly about it and showing them how it works. It is workable for me to do peer to peer rather than telling them through messenger or social media. For me to explain well but i will not remove social media advertisement to inform others about it.
Activity: 94
March 28, 2018, 09:55:12 PM
There are several Ways to promote bitcoin.
1. Through social media
2. By explaining bitcoin to others thereby spreading the word about bitcoin
3. By talking face to face with others in seminars or organizing a group and sharing what we know about bitcoin to that person
4. By sharing your success story with people who don't know about bitcoin and encouraging them to join the world and promote bitcoin.
Activity: 224
March 28, 2018, 09:46:20 PM
You can buy Bitcoin down prise and sell Bitcoin rise prise
Activity: 71
March 28, 2018, 09:43:10 PM
There's many way to promote bitcoin by one on one promoting your friend and relatives its help by social media like facebook and twitter
Activity: 93
March 28, 2018, 09:27:43 PM
There are many ways you can promote bitcoin. If you get a chance to speak at such meetings, it is an opportunity to introduce Bitcoin as a smart way of investing and making payments. Anytime or anywhere you have a chance to talk; explain a little about cryptocurrency and then refer them to your Facebook group , messenger and other social media for more information. That way, you will promote and convince someone to become a bitcoin user.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 08:43:31 PM
there are many ways to promote bitcoin, for example , you can advertise bitcoin in tv, you can also promote bitcoin is some social media like facebook, twitter and etc.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
March 28, 2018, 08:42:33 PM

There's so many influencer especially nowaday, first we have TELEVISION (TV) you can advertise through that because almost all people use TV to get information like economics news or using facebook you can create fb group and tag your friend to know that things ( bitcoin. ) Moreover, youtube is one of the best source of an information for me ( except google of course ), because if i want to know the thing that i realy don't know i search it on youtube and watch what that thing, so why you want to try that to promote bitcoin, it can help to other to see how good bitcoin is.
Pages:
Jump to: