Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 13. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 09:34:00 AM
there are many ways that we can promote bitcoin  for me i promote bitcoin to my family first. tell people everything about bitcoin give the right information so they can enjoy the benefits of bitcoin in the future
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
March 25, 2018, 09:28:37 AM
Yep, there are many ways in promoting and spreading the word of which making a mark on a feet to those who don't know about the great things bitcoin can do. Further more from what have said, like verbally talking about it to your friends, families and etc. We can also promote using online conversations. We see, internet and social media is the number one tool nowadays in promoting stuffs, and bitcoin is one of that! All from Facebook all the way down to other means of social network sites, many have promotes bitcoin, through blogging, catch eyes videos, advertisements, and speech picture promotions. We can also do a send-to-many email, which may inform them about the great deal in doing and having bitcoin.
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
March 25, 2018, 09:23:24 AM
There are many and helpful ways to promote bitcoin like promoting it in social media sites it is very helpful and a fast way to spread the information about bitcoin because every people has their own social media sites but the people who like to promote it must not write negative post about bitcoin, you can also promote bitcoin in media like creating youtube videos or creating articles about it, or the easiest way is to tell your friends or family on about what you know in bitcoin it is a fast way to spread the news and tell them the benefits of bitcoin and they will be interested to invest and join it just like what i did.
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 07:13:51 AM
I have two youtube channel with 20K and second one 3K subscribers and other have one blogs site.Actually my blog is created for promoting crypto currencies.First time i am incapable to good post than i hiring some crypto writer now i am full of time promoting Bitcoin and other alt coin.I make only 3 quality videos with more details about Bitcoin,Ethereum,Litecoin,MGO,Waves,EOS,Ripple and Siacoin etc.
Activity: 420
March 25, 2018, 07:04:07 AM
There are a lot of ways to promote bitcoin. Firstly, we need to educate the people willing to adopt the bitcoin because when they have already an idea and they understand the benefits the bitcoin. Keep posting to social media where people easily find how bitcoin works. Lastly, Just only those people concerned and can commit their time just start on the simple way.
Activity: 196
March 25, 2018, 05:40:32 AM
Well for me i actually explain the bitcoin in my family and friends these also are a mean to promote btc.As we are engage now through social media we can also promote others.Social media also is a fast ways to promote.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 01:36:42 AM
There are many ways to promote bitcoin. What we do right now here at forum is one of the ways to spread the knowledge about bitcoin. Social medias nowadays are popular and therefore one of the best way to spread any insights about bitcoin. Even discussing bitcoin to family and friends about bitcoin like how to earn money from it can make them be interested on it.
Activity: 98
March 25, 2018, 01:15:50 AM
There are numerous approaches to advance bitcoin TV commercial, you can likewise utilize social medias and of this additionally hardest one to advance bitcoin is through direct to the individual or individuals
Activity: 546
March 25, 2018, 01:12:04 AM
actually many ways of promoting bitcoin to others one of them we explain to others our income from playing bitcoin usually if people have seen the income people will be self-motivated.
Yes, there are many ways to promote bitcoin and i think the most effective one is the bitcoin forum which has basically a link from a bounty campaign because in a bounty campaign they have there in social media and video campaign and spreading the news about bitcoin from one person to another is just a small one compared to massive media promotion or any online advertisement.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
March 25, 2018, 01:07:46 AM
I think how to promote bitcoin to peoples is very easy. In addition to promoting through advertising, magazines and social media. But we also do not need to promote it too much, the thing we have to do is prove bitcoin results. Because today many people are underestimating something if there is no real evidence. Basically we have to show them the real evidence of bitcoin results so they want to know about bitcoin and want to join.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 12:55:48 AM
Theirs many ways to promote bitcoin television advertisement, you can also use social medias and of this also hardest one to promote bitcoin is through direct to the person or people
hrz
Activity: 476
March 25, 2018, 12:49:20 AM
actually many ways of promoting bitcoin to others one of them we explain to others our income from playing bitcoin usually if people have seen the income people will be self-motivated.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
March 25, 2018, 12:32:23 AM
There are so many ways to promote bitcoin by ourself simply you can offer to your friends and family what os bitcoin and how to use it and how to earn bitcoin. The best also if you share to your social media like twitter and facebook or any other social like youtube or in your blogs.
Activity: 98
March 25, 2018, 12:28:20 AM
I think media and online networking is sufficiently quick that it as effectively spread everywhere throughout the world. we can utilize online networking to spread data or information bitcoin. Utilizing online networking to spread data about bitcoin is the best way on the grounds that the vast majority of individuals now are dynamic via web-based networking media so that on the off chance that we utilize it as a medium to advance bitcoin I figure numerous individuals will draw in bitcoin
Activity: 392
March 25, 2018, 12:17:06 AM
the most ideal path as indicated to advance bitcoin is providing your own involvement to others with relevance bitcoin. Still there square measure varied people UN agency think about bitcoin as unlawful or not advantageous, however rather within the event that we tend to share our positive expertise and provides them heedfulness regarding the benefits of golf shot resources into bitcoin they'll get persuaded and can commit to utilize it.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
March 24, 2018, 07:12:36 AM
Bitcoin is a coin that can change the whole world. People are benefiting greatly by this. Those who know bitcoin, they keep buying bitcoin. After earning many profits. This way bitcoin can improve.
I think media and social media is fast enough that it as already spread all over the world. we can use social media to spread information or knowledge bitcoin. Using social media to spread information about bitcoin is the most effective way because most of people now are active on social media so that if we use it as a medium to promote bitcoin I think many people will attract in bitcoin.
Activity: 85
March 24, 2018, 07:10:07 AM
Proper way of explaining and educating people what bitcoin and cryptocurrency is and what and how it can affect our daily life and our financial status in the future. Make a social gathering and tackle the benefits, pro's and cons of bitcoin in our current era.
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 23, 2018, 01:31:08 PM
There are many ways of promoting bitcoin. Like TV. Media. Social media . etc. You can promote by yourself to your friends and family that is also another source of promoting. I you have writing skills you can earn by promoting bitcoin also.
Activity: 91
March 23, 2018, 12:38:29 PM
Bitcoin is a coin that can change the whole world. People are benefiting greatly by this. Those who know bitcoin, they keep buying bitcoin. After earning many profits. This way bitcoin can improve.
Activity: 63
March 23, 2018, 12:20:13 PM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

Hello, Bitcoiners! Bitcoin.co.id now comes with a new site called Bitcoin Directory to help you find the nearest store in your city that can be paid with Bitcoin! If all this time you find it difficult to spend Bitcoin that you have in Indonesia, with Bitcoin Directory you no longer need to be confused. Just enter the name of the city or category of store / company you want to search into the search field, and we'll show you the store you can visit to shop with Bitcoin. Of course all transacted Bitcoins are still based on the Indonesian Rupiah currency so you do not need to be confused while shopping.
Pages:
Jump to: