Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 12. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
March 28, 2018, 08:19:34 PM
why ww should promote the bitcoin in to public? i think bitcoin will popular by themselves because we all know about the advantages of bitcoin, we can get some profit, do some investment and anything else, i think it will popular by themselves without we do some promote about bitcoin in social media or public
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 08:18:52 PM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

You can promote bitcoin by sharing to a common  friend to you family members so that the can try also how it really work and change their life for the future
March 28, 2018, 08:12:17 PM
the best way to promote bitcoin is by word by mouth. by sharing it to others so I promote it to my friends and told them when they open an exchange I will give them a little something of my favorite alts that way they can get encourage to hodl. then after a week or two they will be the one sharing good information on what are the hot coins to buy haha. bitcoin spreads really fast and it is contageous :-)
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
March 28, 2018, 06:53:38 PM
I really feel bad after google and facebook ban ads related to cryptocurrency, and now rumors are spreading that twitter will follow Sad. These websites are good places to promote not only bitcoins but also alts but now we cannot be able to.

Well, I'm not losing hope since there are still many ways to encourage others to join crypto community. What I'm doing right now is I persuade my classmates to deal with bitcoin and I'm glad it's working because almost a quarter of our class are now starting to earn btc as well as famous alts such as ltc and eth.
Activity: 242
Merit: 11
March 28, 2018, 06:41:33 PM
Indeed there are numerous ways you could promote bitcoin to others, but there are also ways to promite the cryptocurrency industry to others in which it could ge their gateway to bitcoin investing. There are bounty programs out here in this forum that wpuld compensate you for advertising their ICOs, in which they will put their signature on your signature. Another is by social media advertising which is somewhat like bounty programd.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 06:33:44 PM
Best way to promote Bitcoin is to actually use bitcoin by purchasing stuff that accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin is still a payment currency for me this is its actual uses the more people transacting bitcoin the more people will become aware what Bitcoin is.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
March 28, 2018, 04:12:01 PM
iam owning a bitcoin faucet since almost 4 years now.
i think this is a god way to get new people in touch with Bitcoin.

heres the url: http://yannik.biz/#btc

regards
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
March 27, 2018, 08:44:24 PM
Promotion for bitcoin? It should be a promotion for bitcoin’s ICO Company. Bitcoin isn’t a company or a product to promote but bitcoin is like a currency for use but for now many people use it not as it should be but as a long-term investment.
Bitcoin is not promoted by talking face to face with others but we are talking about bitcoin and sharing what we know about bitcoin to that person.
Bitcoin could increase its bid if it has more demands.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
March 27, 2018, 04:56:18 AM
Some ways to promote bitcoin are advertise it through television. By this, nationwide will be aware about bitcoin.
You can also use your word of mouth publicity to advertise it in to public. You can also promote it through social media such as facebook group or facebook page.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
March 25, 2018, 03:51:47 PM
Promoting Btc is superfluous as it is as of now known by nearly everybody on the planet. The present need is to quicken the mix of cryptocurrencies with the foundation to cryptocurrencies and additionally Btc which is quickly being acknowledged as an official money supplanting fiat monetary forms altogether.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
March 25, 2018, 02:57:30 PM
There are numerous approaches to advance bitcoin TV commercial, you can likewise utilize social medias and of this additionally hardest one to advance bitcoin is through direct to the individual or individuals
Well yeah you are right now there are very easy and useful ways to promote bitcoin, at very first I must say everyone is using social media and almost everyone is active all the time on twitter and facebook,. So if we will use those ways to promote bitcoin then trust me soon we will see the highest price of bitcoin, now in market bitcoin is getting high so we should advertise this breaking news on TV which till gain the attention of millions of people so I think we can promote bitcoin very easily.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 25, 2018, 10:48:52 AM
there are many ways that we can promote bitcoin  for me i promote bitcoin to my family first. tell people everything about bitcoin give the right information so they can enjoy the benefits of bitcoin in the future
We should strive to introduce our inner circle which consists of family and close friends to Bitcoins first and I am sure that they in turn are going to do likewise to do the same and with that the circle keeps on growing and growing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 10:26:24 AM
There are a lot of ways to promote Bitcoin and other alcoins but for me, the most effective and efficient way to advertise Bitcoin is through social media, aside from the fact that it is cheap it is also very easy to do.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
March 25, 2018, 10:05:53 AM
There are many ways to promote bitcoin but the best way to promote it is through social media because most people are now using social media.

You're right, one of the most influential now a days are the social medias. I think if we really want to promote something it is through social medias because almost everyone around the world has an account and they spend most of their free time browsing these social medias site. We all know that these are also being use in ICOs to promote their product in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 10:05:42 AM
an easiest way is to talk to people that you have gain much from bitcoins and the people will have a great interest, then they will learn about bitcoin and invest it, when they get into bitcoin, they will promote to more people
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
March 25, 2018, 10:04:54 AM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

Among the list, I think the most effective way to incite interest and curiosity of the people who are not yet into Bitcoin is the last suggestion. Perhaps whenever people see stores, restaurants, coffee shops, and even travel inns or motels, and convenience stores in their places accepting Bitcoin payments, they would begin to ask what Bitcoin is and why is this accepted in almost business establishment in their areas. This might be the reason why they would begin to study and eventually enter into it. 
March 25, 2018, 09:58:03 AM
At present Bitcoin market is growing globally. So best way to promote people is to share your views about bitcoin with them. Before that you must have complete understanding of bitcoin and blockchain technology running behind the bitcoin. Introduce people with digital currency and its global benefits before sharing about bitcoin. Animated videos and ppts can also be share to promote the bitcoin and its high potential gains. It can also be promoted on different social media platforms through various types of content files.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 09:49:51 AM
There are many ways to promote bitcoin but the best way to promote it is through social media because most people are now using social media.
Activity: 113
March 25, 2018, 09:44:07 AM
We can effectively promote it by internet. Well, its the easiest too. In fact, its the most applicable and accessible nowadays. We can also promote bitcoin by discussing it personally to our friends who are worthy in sharing and answering their every "hows" afterwards.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

There are a lot of ways in order to promote bitcoins because we are on the 21st century so they can be advertised by almost all the platforms we have. We can see them in the newspaper it can also be on television.or radio and the most effective one for me is in the internet all around the internet because alnost all the people now especially millennials in to computers now and it is really the great platform with that they can notice it and they can immediately reseach a thing about it
Pages:
Jump to: