Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 10:25:37 AM
You can advertise bitcoin through the media. with ads on youtube. Game software. Or you can advertise Bitcoin by introducing Bitcoin to your friends and family
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 10:15:40 AM
I'll show something interesting so people will be curious about bitcoin.
I will to tell friends I meet both at the office and at home by providing evidence of bitcoin results. For example, with bitcoin I can buy a motorcycle.
And many become interested in trying to learn bitcoin.  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 08:46:00 AM
One of the ways of promoting the virtual currency Bitcoin is by doing it the social media way.....A lot of folks are now on social media and have no practical or hands -on - experience in Bitcoin. That way, we can promote the bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
April 11, 2018, 08:37:23 AM
In my opinion the best way of promoting bitcoin is telling the people around you about it
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 07:45:10 AM
All the ways of promoting bitcoins highlighted by you is good but I will caution anyone of the item number 1.that is by spreading it to family and friends. Before you do that you must know the knowledge level and risk appetite of the one you recommend to. Because from experience, after introducing bitcoins to family and friends and things gone bad to their investment, you will be blamed for it. But if good,they keep it to themselves.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
April 11, 2018, 07:37:12 AM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

There are many ways to promote and spread bitcoin. It can be personal or with the use of technology. You can convince them to join in bitcoin and tell what is the best of btc. And you csn also promote btc through social media sites such as twitter, instagran and most especially is facebook.
Activity: 110
April 11, 2018, 07:31:31 AM
according to me By posting on social media like facebook, twitter, instagram, media or linkedin about the meaning of bitcoin, its use and how one can get it, either through faucet, investment or even trade. You can also make a bot in a telegram or messenger about bitcoin.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 07:19:51 AM
To involve a large auditory and almost everyone, TV videos and promo must be created and translated, telling about the technology and its possibilities for all people.
Activity: 92
April 10, 2018, 03:10:16 PM
There are many ways to promote bitcoin either via social media or a word of mouth ...
For me best way to promote is you explaining what is bitcoin 1 person at a time
Activity: 196
April 10, 2018, 07:18:14 AM
Does not require advertising on Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a very fast and good technology to be discovered by the crowd in time, with some people promoting Bitcoin. Because they just want to make bad money. With you spreading the right news. Using it and letting people know how to positively learn it they will become more interested.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 06:48:06 AM
Social media is still the best way for now to promote bitcoin because almost people used social in their everyday living but yes, what you think ways to promote btc is still great specially now some social medias banned cryptocurrency related things or topic.
Activity: 238
April 10, 2018, 06:47:30 AM
The most effective and easiest way to promote bitcoin is to show your relatives and your friends and family that how you are earning with bitcoin and to explain them about all the features of bitcoin and to show them the benefits which will give them in the future so they will then adopt it and will invest in bitcoin. And after getting the benefit they will also do the same to invite other people to bitcoin.
Activity: 22
April 10, 2018, 06:39:35 AM
There are more then a few ways to promote Bitcoin. For example you have the twitteraccounts who can promote Bitcoin. I also was reading a post of crypto advertising on snapchat. Maybe that is the way to go? For me it doesn't matter because i'm already set for the Bitcoins.
Activity: 48
April 10, 2018, 06:36:18 AM
The most effective method for today - targeted advertising via social networks
As demonstrated by the practice of Facebook and the election.
With the help of this advertising it is easy to go out to people who are interested in the sphere we need
Activity: 322
April 10, 2018, 06:14:57 AM
the best method to promote bitcoin is i think is from indirect messagge to bitcoin itself, example is just follow on some bounty, especially a social media campaign, it wil reach to all of your friends and colleague. Some ICO are reffered to bitcoin itself and then your friends will curious about it, they might be will search more info about it
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
April 09, 2018, 09:30:24 PM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

For me, I found promoting bitcoin on social media sites more easier on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. Social media is the place where you can now find almost everyone these days from your friends, co-workers, to your family members. It is very good to promote new stuff more especially a technology it may attract so many people's attention.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
April 09, 2018, 06:04:15 PM

It is very easy to advance bitcoin, there are many ways except that we can also give them understanding about bitcoin with the letter or short article in the message on social networks, for example, facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. Today most of people, especially teenagers and even parents even used applications for social networks.I have good knowlage in mivie makiing - people like to saw some movie on youtube. its working
Activity: 16
April 09, 2018, 05:14:43 PM

Tru
Text
Social Media
Tv
Friends
Blogs
Activity: 314
April 09, 2018, 05:13:20 PM
There are many ways to promote bitcoin to everyone. Thanks to social networking has helped me to transmit bitcoin to people like facebook, zalo ... I often introduce people to know about bitcoin when posting on it. Because there are so many involved.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Assignments Trading Platform
April 09, 2018, 05:11:58 PM
How to promote bitcoin can be promoted via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube or shorter can be promoted through social media. But if I think bitcoin does not require advertising because bitcoin is a digita currency that benefits great technology Some people promote bitcoin because they just want to make money is not good, yes we can spread the word about bitcoin but please do it right. Because if we do it with no it can only make bitcoin loss and bitcoin name will also be bad.
Pages:
Jump to: