Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 02:02:10 PM
I think we have had enough promotion on online media. Now there should be promotion on traditional media like TV and newspapers as they are seen by mass.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 01:07:17 PM
I currently explaining bitcoin and altcoins with my family whenever we got family reunion, We even make a group chat about bitcoin so if they have any questions about it I usually answer it in simple terms so they can easily understand how bitcoin and altcoins are.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 05, 2018, 03:01:22 AM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

Just like I do sir , i streaming some games and videos too that can help a person to understand or to learn what and how bitcoin works , and I just wanted to add that build some group or organization and recruit some guys who wanted to be rich something like that.
Activity: 308
April 05, 2018, 01:28:07 AM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

social media is the best promotion to become more famous but i think facebook still didnt accept this but i seee alot of advertsement on youttube more related on bitcoin and cryptocurrency and investing so i can say that bitcoin has a real future in our economy and cryptocurreny or called altcoins is same like bitcoin it will become more famous soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 01:22:27 AM

Share it to families and friends, tell good things,even bad things about bitcoin. Its very important that we have to be honest about bitcoin. How to invest,profit from it. Even how to lose investments.
The do's and dont's.
I believe it is the best and easiest way to promote bitcoin. By telling about it to the people you know instead of advertising it publicly. Families and friends are the easiest people to convince.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 01:09:24 AM
That's right a proper education is needed before promoting Bitcoin and we can try many creative ways to promote Bitcoin like we can make excellent graphic designs and show TV advertisements that way younger kids and other peoples can interact with Bitcoin without even investing any money in it. Before even expecting them to join the network we have to provide them the trust and actual understanding about the market. Many people just believe the rumors and say Bitcoin is dangerous and you will lose all of you money when investing so we have to clear those doubts too.

That tv advertisment youv suggested is actually a brilliant idea in order to promote bitcoin but why none of us are doing it? You know many powerful and influencial people are have a connection to the media but why they still didnt start advertising bitcoin on t.v?  maybe it is restricted? if it is , then we should only think of other ways such as promoting bitcoin manually via a caravan or door to door campaigns . In that way bitcoin can possibly recieve the best exposure better that online advertising.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
April 05, 2018, 01:02:27 AM
That's right a proper education is needed before promoting Bitcoin and we can try many creative ways to promote Bitcoin like we can make excellent graphic designs and show TV advertisements that way younger kids and other peoples can interact with Bitcoin without even investing any money in it. Before even expecting them to join the network we have to provide them the trust and actual understanding about the market. Many people just believe the rumors and say Bitcoin is dangerous and you will lose all of you money when investing so we have to clear those doubts too.
Activity: 70
April 05, 2018, 12:59:00 AM
Yes , there is so many ways how to promote bitcoin. There are a lot of social media, like facebook,youtube ,twitter and etc. You can also promote it in your own website. Bitcoin is not difficult to promote. You can also promoye it by explaining what is the benefits in our daily life to our love ones,friends and family
Activity: 179
April 05, 2018, 12:56:03 AM

There are so many ways to promote bitcoin most common today is advertisent using social media and in television network. Aside from that we can also make an information drive to our community.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
April 05, 2018, 12:45:58 AM

We have an ongoing basketball tournament here in our local community here in the Philippines. My sister in law (she is into bitcoin at the very moment) sponsored us and took care of our basketball uniform. We decided to put the logo of bitcoin in front of our jerseys. People got curioused of what the logo stands for and started to ask the whats and the hows of bitcoin. Well i guess it is somehow a way on how to promote bitcoin to others.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
April 05, 2018, 12:37:59 AM

Well said but the important things is to experienced it by that you can easily promote bitcoin on what you've learned then it be more interesting to encourage someone that who want to excel in this field.
Activity: 84
April 05, 2018, 12:37:39 AM
As there is no official team behind BTC, it’s doing pretty good on its own Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 12:32:46 AM
I promoted bitcoin to social media because there is many people who can be interest it and I share it to my friend to have a their own job in home and they are always using internet so i  tried to show them bitcoin .
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 05, 2018, 12:22:59 AM
The best way to promote it is just let your lifestyle, your routines ignite their curiosity that they would want to know how you were able to have those positive changes in your life, may it be more time with friends, family, be healthier, and be enthusiastic in sharing to them the  reason , start by clearing the misconception that Bitcoin is their way from rugs to riches instantly. It is not magic, explain it, what to does, how you do it and the things, knowledge and skills they need to ensure success, also be clear with the risks and all the other areas of opportunities and the things it can bring to their lives. For me that is a great start in promoting Bitcoin.
Activity: 78
April 04, 2018, 11:50:02 PM
I think the best way to promote bitcoin is spread the good news to the people, that bitcoin is really a best in investment. Tell them that the price is good and it gives profit easily, that helps in our needs. We share our knowledge and teach how to invest and earn in btc.
Activity: 117
April 04, 2018, 11:18:28 PM
There are many ways to promote bitcoin but the best thing to do is i advertised it in t.v so many would believe it.
Activity: 320
April 04, 2018, 11:02:56 PM

To promote bitcoin, we can promote by our selves by telling others what is bitcoin, let us invest in bitcoin, and tell them that bitcoin is legit. Also we can do social media promotion, in facebook, twitter, instagram. We can promote bitcoin by doing this things.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
April 04, 2018, 10:32:44 PM
I think that the word of mouth strategy is one of the most effective ways to spread the good news of Bitcoin. If you have friends, try to mention Bitcoin to them frequently. Sooner or later, they grow interested about it and then they would also share Bitcoin to others. And, in turn, these people will also share their Bitcoin knowledge to others. Along with the aggressive marketing online, these strategies will help Bitcoin get higher in the awareness of the world's population.
Activity: 126
April 04, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

One ways to promote bitcoin is you can share to friends relatives family members give them some hint and ideas about bitcoin world
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
April 04, 2018, 10:07:15 PM
There are many ways to promote bitcoin but the best way to promote it is to spread it to social media because people today are now using social media.
Social media is the easiest because nowadays people already know about technology and make it possible to invite them or provide information and promotions with bitcoin easier. by using social networking
Pages:
Jump to: