Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 05:04:24 PM
Bitcoin is rapidly gaining access into the commerce sector of the world. Bitcoin awareness is cutting across countries. This is because companies and individuals are selling their products and services for bitcoin. The simplicity of bitcoin transactions is been convassed on social media and blogs. It is also propagated in electronic media and by word of mouth.
Activity: 395
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 04:44:39 PM
I believe that the best platform for bitcoin advertising is social networks. People around the world spend a lot of time here, and this is where you can start your acquaintance with bitcoin.
Activity: 2
April 09, 2018, 03:01:36 PM
Best option to promote bitcoins is with the help of social media. I sometimes share my experience with my crypto investments on Facebook.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 02:58:53 PM
Such in the promotion bitcoin does not need .. About you need to inform people that bitcoin is not bad! And what can you earn on it !! and do not be afraid of it !!
Activity: 38
April 09, 2018, 02:29:28 PM
I would like to make an instagram which is specialized in cryptocurrency news and investment.

I think currently the most fundamental problem for bitcoin is the lack of awareness on most of the people.
Instead of considering bitcoin as the way to invest, People are informed that the bitcoin is dangerous and even lethal.
This has been scrutinizing the potential of bitcoin a lot.
Activity: 89
April 09, 2018, 02:24:56 PM
I have a personal blog site and a youtube channel for promotion of btcs by mass manipulation by ads
Activity: 98
April 08, 2018, 01:32:05 PM
You can spread bitcoin from the simplest way just by talking to people up to the complex ones whereas you promote using ads videos, and using the broad web and social media.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent
April 08, 2018, 01:28:31 PM
social media is the best promotion to become more famous but i think facebook still didnt accept this but i seee alot of advertsement on youttube more related on bitcoin and cryptocurrency and investing so i can say that bitcoin has a real future in our economy and cryptocurreny or called altcoins is same like bitcoin it will become more famous soon.

Here is my opinion about this:

1) Facebook has just banned advertisements about crypto. They do not have restriction on users sharing information about bitcoin. In fact most of the promotion for bitcoins so far has been done by users only and that is all for free.

2) Bitcoin never had the need to get advertised on any social media platform.
Activity: 240
April 06, 2018, 03:32:34 PM
One of the primary ways when it comes to promoting Bitcoin is to put the branding out there for everyone to see. An excellent initiative that will get people talking, needing to get involved and also earn from it.
Activity: 126
April 06, 2018, 03:23:41 PM
It can be used to advertise and tell people around you how to invest in encrypted money. Then tell them how to invest in cryptocurrencies to make money.

I think People now think of it as a partially correct vacation to poverty but they must understand the risks and benefits.
This technology is still slow to innovate from time to time.
Proper education on bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 280
April 06, 2018, 02:57:26 PM
If we are benefiting from Bitcoin, then we will give information about Bitcoin to many people and tell the people about the benefits of Bitcoin. So that they will have curiosity (desire) to connect with the Bitcoin platform and as many people Equally linked to Bitcoin platform, Bitcoin will make its place stronger in digital money. Social media can also help promote Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
April 06, 2018, 03:47:23 AM
If I always promote bitcoin to the crowd in order to advance its bitcoin purpose, but already many people I explain bitcoin want to accept and understand it may be in the future I will try new things again to promote bitcoin In neighboring communities
Yeah it is the good suggesting because if we will introduce bitcoin to our new generations and our students then in future they will become the responsible earner for family, at the same time our new coming generation will know about bitcoin in advance and when they will reach the age of investors they will be already have enough knowledge about bitcoin so this way they will appear as best promoters of bitcoin, as can take help from the social media as well, and we can advertise bitcoin on TV so it will be the best promotion for bitcoin ever.
Activity: 201
April 05, 2018, 04:16:57 PM
the best way I think is promoting it on Social media, Facebook, Twitter and also YouTube. because Social Media is a lot of members. the second may be done with the promotion on television and other news media, but this can use a lot of money. if I am private, the only thing I can do to promote Bitcoin is to teach the people around us about Bitcoin, how to own it, how to store it and how to use it.
Activity: 210
April 05, 2018, 04:13:20 PM
I don't have a business center where I can advertise bitcoin, but I do have social media pages where I willingly share information about bitcoin and help those people who are having difficulties invest.
It's really nice of you when you're trying to do the global mission, advertising Bitcoin. Actually Bitcoin is not belong to anyone so that means noone would help it growing and it has to do by itself.
So you're truely a good man when you're doing this stuff, free job but brings back so much impacts for us , Bitcoin-ers.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 04:10:00 PM
I don't have a business center where I can advertise bitcoin, but I do have social media pages where I willingly share information about bitcoin and help those people who are having difficulties invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 04:03:56 PM
Advertising bitcoin is very important, because the speed of its development depends on how many people know about it and understand how it works. I have no unusual methods of distribution, I just told my friends about the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
April 05, 2018, 03:52:22 PM
I use the first way - I tell my friends about the cryptocurrency, help to invest. This is my simple way of advertising bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 03:26:28 PM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

Bitcoin can be promted with various ways. Aside from the listed above, you can promote bitcoin more into your family, friends, and circles. You don't just expand your connection, you can also answer their misconceptions about cryptocurrency and such. You can also use the power of social media to promote bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 03:22:42 PM
The way to promote bitcoin to everyone at this time is very easy, because we know everyone is familiar with bitcoin is not even difficult to give a deeper explanation, than in previous years it is very difficult to promote bitcoin to everyone, even me had been accused of crazy people, and in the end they will regret to see bitcoin prices in the last year ..
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
April 05, 2018, 03:12:47 PM
There are many good ways to promote Bitcoin and letting people know more about it. For example you can talk directly with your family, friends, and relatives about BTC and explain them what it is, and how it changed many lives around the world. Also you can using the social media platforms to advertise Bitcoin, because there is a lot of people in this platforms.
Bitcoin is promoting through many sources as it is going to be the only future currency for the people use and governments will not have any interference in the money of its people so that they would be able enough to take care of their selves on their own as gaining knowledge for Bitcoins are coming through social media and television services so it has a great future.
Pages:
Jump to: