Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 24. (Read 2996 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 06:15:24 AM
I think there are so many ways to promote bitcoin because in terms of marketing it is a good and consumable product that you can promote to everyone and anywhere. And the convenient and quick in any product and services promotion is at social media using facebook,twitter etc. But I think the best way to promote bitcoin is when other people see that you are change and your life was change because of bitcoin. This is the best promotion because you dont have to pay any advertisement or any advertisement materials to know your product or to know bitcoin. Just show them what you got this is the best promotion that you can give to other specially to the people who are negative at bitcoin.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 06:13:23 AM
There are several ways to promote bitcoin. One is through social media by posting it online and just posting, you also need to actively answer their questions so that they will be more interested about it. Second is through friends by telling them about bitcoin. Take note you cant promote bitcoin if you yourself dont understand bitcoin. So you need to learn and dig deeper into it and at the same time one should be updated to be successful in promoting it.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 06:11:10 AM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

I promote bitcoin in the ways you share. And I promote bitcoin by sharing my little knowledge about it and how I earn from small amount into big amount of my salary in bitcoin. In that way you can promote bitcoin.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
March 13, 2018, 06:07:10 AM
Actually, I already spread bitcoin to other by explaining what I know and I get. and many people can accept and enthusiastic.

It is not easy for people to understand and accept the explanation of bitcoin if we can not show what the results we get from the bitcoin, so it is easier to explain if we have a significant change from the bitcoin results that we do today, it will attract attention they will more want to know and accept explanations,
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
March 13, 2018, 06:04:03 AM
Nowadays social media development is very fast, you do not need to waste much time and energy just to share information about bitcoin, just with gadgets and internet, then you can share what you want to share to anyone even you do not know though. But remember, you have to share the positive things of bitcoin, if what you share is something that no one else is interested in, then it is tantamount to wasting your time.
Activity: 390
March 13, 2018, 05:38:08 AM
I think bitcoin doesn't need to be promoted because this is not a physical item. some people will not believe in a product that is not in the form of a physical or no company that makes it
Activity: 83
March 13, 2018, 05:31:36 AM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

I think it's a good way to advertise bitcoin on TV. Advertising on TV will allow more people to know about bitcoin and increase the popularity of bitcoin, which will be a good promotion of bitcoin.
Activity: 266
March 13, 2018, 05:16:26 AM
I suppose that there are ways to have an unearthly quantity, starting with conversation, ending with facial expressions and showing pictures. But it's best to show your assets and prospective growth thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 134
March 13, 2018, 05:02:41 AM
We can promote BTC online, on social networks, because they buy BITCOIN through the network market. Social networking groups gather people to buy and sell Bitcoin. All the buyers need is Create a Bitcoin wallet on the net, is provided completely free, and use this wallet to Bitcoin trading on the network market. People who want to buy and sell will give information about the amount and rates on social networks. After that, they arrange face to face meetings, transactions or online transactions through reputable intermediaries.
Activity: 247
March 13, 2018, 04:46:40 AM
If I have free time and meet friends or family then I will tell directly about bitcoin, but from my efforts to introduce directly, until now they do not care about bitcoin, I'm so lazy to introduce bitcoin.
Yes true, many people think that bitcoin is multi-level marketing, ponzi scheme and so on, people think that bitcoin investment is the same as crime because many countries are banned bitcoin.
Activity: 22
March 13, 2018, 04:29:45 AM
Facebook and Twitter are pretty much the best options used in bitcointalk. Besides the forum itself of course.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
March 13, 2018, 04:29:02 AM
Lately I think with bitcoin development and more followers come in because they see and read in every ad circulating on social media and almost all social media advertise bitcoin, and even on the site also many who advertise about bitcoin. so I think without promoting it already happens by itself and it all depends on who is interested in how to develop it or know it to better understand it. If I am personally simple enough to promote it, tell me a little and show me what results I get and will therefore be interested to see the results, because they will be more interested if they see the benefits that will happen.
Activity: 252
March 13, 2018, 04:02:59 AM
Basically, the promotion of the bitkin occurs through the use of advertising and promotes it as well as bounty members as well as ordinary beatcoon fans.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
March 13, 2018, 03:54:17 AM

I know some ways though , such as through blogging just like you said but I think it's better if we have an organization that will spread the btc or a team rather. I think it's easier to build a better community for bitcoin, and next I think through videos that will join them, not by force but by the will.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
March 13, 2018, 03:14:45 AM
Sharing my profits in bitcoins Smiley Nowadays friends and relative are sharing about bitcoins of how you can profit it. But for now many services you can earn in bitcoins. By mining, trading and hodl until the price of bitcoins pump up. But sharing more knowledge about bitcoins is a good idea to advertise so that many users will to be an investors and this would be a great opportunity for us to profit it. Because the more using bitcoins the more it chance to shine like a diamond but it is already a diamond in me.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
March 13, 2018, 03:05:43 AM
If I have free time and meet friends or family then I will tell directly about bitcoin, but from my efforts to introduce directly, until now they do not care about bitcoin, I'm so lazy to introduce bitcoin.
What we need to do is draw people by telling them how interesting Bitcoin really is, and there's not just Bitcoin there's an entire market where you can make thousands in a day by just making smart investments.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 02:59:14 AM
Activity: 486
DAEFROM.com
March 13, 2018, 02:56:53 AM
The right way to promote bitcoin is through social media, now the era of the digital world, surely everyone is looking for news on social media, bitcoin will surely be better known to everyone, by promoting it in social media. I hope for the future more and more people are familiar with bitcoin, and more and more investors are investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
March 13, 2018, 02:37:02 AM

I have thought of many ways that we can promote bitcoin. We can do it via social media, the usual way in ehich we are postig and sharing topics in regard to what bitcoin is. Also we can use docial network to have more connections and utilize them in also furthering bitcoin. We can also use our own friends in a way that we can show them the topes, teach them the concepts and then they can also do that on our own effectively being much more useuful of a word of mouth strategy
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 13, 2018, 02:27:08 AM
One method for advancing bitcoin is through sharing to others what you as of now picked up from utilizing bitcoin including the advantages. When they see that you are getting to be effective as a result of the assistance of bitcoin, they will be interested about it voluntarily be urged to join bitcoin. That is the end result for me. I saw that my relatives earned a ton through bitcoin so when they informed me concerning bitcoin, I didn't reconsider and attempted it promptly.
Pages:
Jump to: