Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 10. (Read 27551 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 06:04:44 AM
I agree, now nobody needs to be trusted. Especially when people write in private messages.
Activity: 941
December 01, 2018, 06:04:39 AM
You are right, because everyone is working for the benefit, including the ICO rating website, and when they make a profit from the project, the loss of the hunter and the investor is not important!
none of them are trusted now. Ico rating can be bought for those who have a lot of money will get a high rating. it doesn't seem to be a secret for everyone. so we have to be able to choose a better project with our own analysis.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 01, 2018, 06:01:08 AM
You are right, because everyone is working for the benefit, including the ICO rating website, and when they make a profit from the project, the loss of the hunter and the investor is not important!
Activity: 448
December 01, 2018, 05:49:30 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
that is trie of cpurse but younshould not be taht pessimistic about the fututre as there are some good projects ajd peolle around
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
December 01, 2018, 05:48:23 AM
In my opinion, checking every information is a bit silly, because you don’t have enough life to do it. In any case, it is necessary to refer to some resources and perhaps believe them.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
December 01, 2018, 04:57:17 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

Not just in crypto, you cant trust anyone on the Internet  overall. Thats the problem with ICOs, some people dont do their research and blindly trust people behind it and then it turns out its a scam. We should all stick together as a community and compare are researches.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 04:56:18 AM
In my opinion it is no secret to anyone on this site, except for beginners.  Cryptocurrency is decentralized, and people are greedy and eager for only one thing - enrichment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
December 01, 2018, 04:53:37 AM

The market is very poorly regulated at the moment. We can see that the number of scammers is not decreasing. Even the best project can be a scam in the end. There are coins that have long been on the market and have shown their viability. It seems to me that this is the best choice for investing.
Activity: 406
December 01, 2018, 04:49:48 AM
Absolutely YES and you are saying a good talk , nobody to trust especially online many fake profile , cheater , are always online disguise like real people
Activity: 308
December 01, 2018, 04:47:00 AM
Did you notice the market does not seem to care about good news? Just like it didn't care about bad news in late 2017.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 01, 2018, 03:51:29 AM
yeah absolutely true words... it is totally online business and some times many people are create fake info and fake coin for cheating people so be careful and do research before investing on any crypto...
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
December 01, 2018, 02:51:34 AM
Trust no one except for  yourself. This is the advise of my friend after joining here in the forum. I even google the feedback of people for the forum and I did read some negative feedback. However, after considering that many users in this forum has been kick out for scamming, plagiarizing or etc. that only them are doing. Then after getting kick out they were making the feedback as the high rank users state this in the meta section in one of the replies.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 01, 2018, 02:47:58 AM
Crypto is the most scammers field I have ever experienced. . They are everywhere. In the forums, Telegram, Discord are everywhere.
I don't mean to believe anyone, but people who are unfamiliar, especially those who have never met on the Internet, must be extra careful.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 01, 2018, 02:43:52 AM
There's indeed a lot of scammers in crypto but you should do the research yourself if you want to invest in something because that's your money involved. Ico rating site isn't that good because their judgment might be different from yours and i myself never use it. It's good if you want to see different opinion regarding the ico but you should do the main research yourself.
Activity: 283
December 01, 2018, 02:43:07 AM
indeed doing your own research is a good thing to do in this crypto world, and indeed indeed today we cannot fully trust an ico rating, because right now the rating can be bought and basically ico who buys for a good rating is actually a bad ico , so we should do our own research before participating in an ico.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 01, 2018, 02:22:04 AM
Crypto is riddled with scammers, hackers and the low lives that take away our daily bread and that's why no one will be seeing any Lambos as yet because the market is being manipulated like no tomorrow, hackers and cheaters lurk on this forum like wolves and get away with everything, so don't expect mass adoption any time soon unless the Crypto scene is cleaned up and as for ICOS are concerned you really need to do your own research and don't believe in all the FUD and FOMO and other misinformation being spread about a certain project or coin/token. Do always your own due diligence, don't be lazy.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
December 01, 2018, 02:17:58 AM
This is the true fact that never trust anybody while it is a matter of money. But, while we are going to invest in some asset whether the equity, bond, gold, or the latest cryptocurrency we should calculate the risk behind it. If we are agree to the risk of favourable then should go for the investing.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
December 01, 2018, 02:14:43 AM
Disobedience of this rule leads to huge mistakes. Yes, you always HAVE TO do your own research because you shouldn't trust some random person in doubtful questions.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 30, 2018, 08:37:40 PM
in a situation like this silence is gold. Because of what? not one or two ico, but all ico are in the same trend, which is falling. I would prefer to wait for a bull run and how the bull run will affect crypto, and then search for new ico. because when the crypto market is good, all ico will also be good.
Activity: 137
Merit: 13
November 30, 2018, 08:26:53 PM
Right, don't trust anyone including the ICO rating site. ICO development teams can pay ICO rating sites and order their ICO to get good grades. Indeed, we should conduct our own research on the ICO that we want to go to invest in.
Pages:
Jump to: