Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 6. (Read 27551 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 01:37:13 AM
If you are a serious investor in ICO, Better to know the things that you need to know in investing on a ICO Its better to check the background of the project and Look Deeper, Know the risks in investing in ICO ,Check if its project is realistic,. Invest only excess Money because there is no guarantee if you will make profit on investments Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 07, 2018, 10:54:58 PM
The new Crypto has more to appear and does not rule out the possibility of a fake project. And this is what makes everyone nervous and afraid if they get a fake project. I myself to avoid doing this research. And I believe in the results of my research. And for sites like ICO ranking, I don't believe it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
December 07, 2018, 09:59:23 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
In the Wild West of Cryptos everyone has their own agenda and whatever they tell you is about serving their agenda and not yours. As a rule I tend to treat every piece of information as unproven until I can verify it from an impartial source.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
December 06, 2018, 05:36:31 PM
Yes and this is one of the bane of this industry. We operate in a trustless cyberspace which many are using for their own selfish interests not minding what could cause to others. The truth is that an average human is selfish and will always like to manipulate things for his advantage and this is the reason why law are created to checkmate the actions and inactions of people and since many know that the law will make them to be liable, they tend to be careful in their actions. This is not so Cryptocurrency because it is yet to be fully regulated so one must ge careful when trusting people and organizations in this space.
Don't trust anyone here we're all anonymous and not having the information, much better to decide with your own doing through analyzing and understanding in every method we encountered about crypto, there's a lot of way how could run positively.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 05:18:25 PM
Yes and this is one of the bane of this industry. We operate in a trustless cyberspace which many are using for their own selfish interests not minding what could cause to others. The truth is that an average human is selfish and will always like to manipulate things for his advantage and this is the reason why law are created to checkmate the actions and inactions of people and since many know that the law will make them to be liable, they tend to be careful in their actions. This is not so Cryptocurrency because it is yet to be fully regulated so one must ge careful when trusting people and organizations in this space.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 05:12:08 PM
Sorry, but I pay attention to ICO ratings. At first, I trust that they conduct the analysis and research of ICO. Then from the best ratings I choose 5-6 ICO projects. And of them I also conduct my own analysis on the quality of the product and on the characteristics of the development team. Then I accept or do not decide whether to join or not in the ICO.

I also call on everybody to cross-referenced data and compare various rating systems. If the company is in 2-4 ratings, that's a good sign. It's better to invest at least $50-100 at a strong downfall)
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
December 06, 2018, 06:03:33 AM
for me rating sites in ICO are only a complement to investing and not as a basic reference for investing in ICO.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 05:52:58 AM
its true, ico rating just list of project icos, its just information for thats ico like roadmap private sale, public sale, price, team, website, and others, but you have to do your own research to find good ico, you must know whitepapers, team, idea to know  this project will giving profit for you or no
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
December 06, 2018, 05:43:01 AM
Yes of course we can't trust anyone who approached to us and making some personal questions to get you. And I think you should be more aware of how people deal to us to know how they can trick us to get our investments because most of people who's doing all day is to scam people they are very good and working to it well that's why most of people who's messaging me without a question for me I don't make any replies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
December 06, 2018, 05:40:29 AM
Yes, sometimes we really cannot make the ICO branch become a reference if we want to invest in the ICO, and right we have to do our own research to get answers whether it is a good ICO or not, because usually the ICO website accepts bribes from coin developers so that their coins are given good grades,
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 05:38:09 AM
You should trust only in your own investigation. Rating websites is a great too to navigate your research but they should not be the main parameter in your investment decision. Do not trust prophets and research every single project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
December 06, 2018, 05:35:00 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
Actually, we do it ourselves, not someone else. Others only give advice and also for ICO Ratings is a reference for the project. That the project is good or not. For investment problems we must do it ourselves, not others.

In first action we should not just stick to any ICO ratings in any site in order totrust them to invest their projects. We should read all their articles to make you understand how their project works and why we should choose them to invest, so that there will be no regret in last.
Activity: 574
December 06, 2018, 05:30:21 AM
Actually, we do it ourselves, not someone else. Others only give advice and also for ICO Ratings is a reference for the project. That the project is good or not. For investment problems we must do it ourselves, not others.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 06:03:53 PM
Joining an ICO must have a position, opinions from other people need to be considered but not necessarily followed. Filter and sort out any information obtained to ascertain the truth. By increasing crypto insight through participation in various programs and as much information as possible through this site thread, it can also. It is important to do so that it is not easily provoked by a fluctuating crypto situation.
Moreover, there are a lot of traps in the Ico scam. Fraudsters can cover their crimes well. Then we must be careful and carry out independent analysis correctly. I think if you have a friend who can be trusted and experienced in Ico it can be the right solution to consult. Don't trust the ico rating fully, I feel a lot of manipulation, sometimes the rating is not accurate.
Activity: 406
keyTango
December 05, 2018, 05:44:17 PM
People usually tend to trust people from serious organizations, so they often pay attention to the ratings which are publics by various rating agencies. Sometimes to understand that these ratings may not reflect the real state of affairs, people can only after something bad happens with their investments.
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
December 05, 2018, 05:35:39 PM
I have decided long ago that I will no longer pay new or future projects any mind. We already have enough coins/tokens to choose from that are already established. Every new blockchain venture is only further spreading our coin. ICO once had such a negative connotation. This should remain.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 05, 2018, 05:31:00 PM

ICO Rating only explains a little of the whole project that we are joining. They provide data accurately. Suppose if the project team has been verified, then there is written verification. If it is not verified, it is also clearly visible. But those of us who take part in the project must have analysis, at least you have a small record of the entire team that you have met.
Activity: 126
December 05, 2018, 05:02:42 PM
Letting ourselves be fooled is clearly the thing that really makes us disappointed. In looking for an ICO project, you should do research. You certainly have the knowledge and experience that will make you get a good ICO project. You believe more in the results of your own research.
Activity: 266
December 05, 2018, 04:59:05 PM
I think most people now understand that the ico a rating of the sites is a liar and they bribe the rating , I think you need to see for yourself the ico and to look at the team and the product
Activity: 183
December 05, 2018, 04:20:42 PM
Investing is a responsible issue and it should be taken seriously, especially when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Do not forget you invest not only your money but also time, be careful and make independent decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: