Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 7. (Read 27551 times)

10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
December 05, 2018, 04:02:21 PM
The world has become a place where many people can't be trusted but as many choose a negative ways some people can still be trusted.
You can’t trust anyone. need to lean on the reputation of the person. even if the reputation is good you need to be full of attention
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 05, 2018, 03:32:21 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

I do not understand how you can trust rating sites. So many stories people wrote on this forum about how they trusted the rating and gave the money to fraudsters.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 01:14:08 PM
The world has become a place where many people can't be trusted but as many choose a negative ways some people can still be trusted.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 05, 2018, 01:13:53 PM
I think,in the current situation it is very difficult to trust anyone, given the large number of scammers who want to take possession of your money by deception.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 01:02:25 PM
Sorry, but I pay attention to ICO ratings. At first, I trust that they conduct the analysis and research of ICO. Then from the best ratings I choose 5-6 ICO projects. And of them I also conduct my own analysis on the quality of the product and on the characteristics of the development team. Then I accept or do not decide whether to join or not in the ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 04, 2018, 11:48:42 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
I agree 100%
I even saw the cost of rating points many times, on sites that form project ratings
but such sites are convenient because there is a lot of information about the project in one place, so you can choose the project you like without relying only on the rating
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
December 04, 2018, 11:46:31 AM

I would even say that rating sites sell ranking places. And if you see projects in the first places of the ranking, you should not trust them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
December 04, 2018, 11:36:51 AM
I have also heard that listing on such a website with great rating costs some Ethereum. Thats why, do your own research guys. Never trust anybody else and invest only in projects that you have investigated very carefully.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
December 04, 2018, 03:38:21 AM
Exactly. One should think himself that the project team which has a plan to trick people and steal their money, how can not they pay some amount from their pockets to the rating sites so that they could earn good ratings on the site .
Activity: 322
December 04, 2018, 03:26:01 AM
Of course we can't trust anyone. I think that in the end we will agree that everyone will do their own, individual technical analysis. And this is the right decision
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 04, 2018, 01:01:51 AM
Joining an ICO must have a position, opinions from other people need to be considered but not necessarily followed. Filter and sort out any information obtained to ascertain the truth. By increasing crypto insight through participation in various programs and as much information as possible through this site thread, it can also. It is important to do so that it is not easily provoked by a fluctuating crypto situation.
Activity: 198
December 04, 2018, 12:50:32 AM
Yes but no. Thats why you have to study first. There a times that the bounty is trusted for there ICO and they succesfull over a year, and there are bounties also that they have negative feed back. Thats why you have to study.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 04, 2018, 12:06:48 AM
Don't trust other people easily and you also have to believe in the results of your research. Many ICO ranking sites that provide information do not match reality. And this makes many people suffer losses and lose their precious time. Do research with your abilities and experience, I'm sure the project you will get is better.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
December 03, 2018, 10:44:05 PM
These sites I think if we don't check again, of course, we will get a fraud project. The ICO ranking site actually helps us in determining the projects we will work on. But you are not easy to trust others, you must continue to do research. Because your research results are more reliable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
December 03, 2018, 09:55:52 PM
Remember that in the real world, our friend (some of them) are traitors.
We can't trust people even they are with us every day.
Here in cryptocurrency, everything is online and in the system.
Even we are chatting them every day we must not share any private information especially when it comes to wallet information.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 03, 2018, 09:50:44 PM
It doesn't mean the ICO are in rank in ICO ratings is good to invest your money because they have some ICO are not on the list are good to invest. The best way to know what ICO is legit and successful possibility , is doing your own research.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 09:00:10 PM
It's true that we need to do our own research before planning to invest in an ICO. Don't trust or be complacent with the ico ratings because nowadays it is not enough a good basis to rely it. Just invest when you think that you have learn enough knowledge about the project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 03, 2018, 08:37:17 PM
in this situation it is better if we do our own research, so as not to blame others if ico fails or scams.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
December 03, 2018, 12:06:48 PM
that much is true, yeah. however i think it is great really, that we have such an opportunity to polish our skills in researching and analysing, this makes us professionals. it is really a gift from heaven
Activity: 138
December 03, 2018, 11:57:21 AM
Yes. Actually, we can't trust anyone. Personally, I never trust anyone in here. Not only in that field, generally, I never trust anyone in the online field. A day by day, we have heard many people are losing them money with do deal scammers. So, I really scared these things. The special thing is nobody can identify who is the scammer, who is the honest man. So I think the best thing to do is, Don't believe anyone in here.
Pages:
Jump to: