Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 11. (Read 27551 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 08:05:53 PM
We have seen so many people says that BTC can hit end of year to lot of high targets. And also when down trend lot of people says this is the end and same as that. Most people getting panic for those words and lost their money. This investing decision should be taken through about own researches. Otherwise we make money to others by playing their games.
That is why we need to research on our own and don't rely on other people's opinion to decide the fate of your money. You will be the one who will suffer the consequences if things go wrong with your investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 08:00:20 PM
We have seen so many people says that BTC can hit end of year to lot of high targets. And also when down trend lot of people says this is the end and same as that. Most people getting panic for those words and lost their money. This investing decision should be taken through about own researches. Otherwise we make money to others by playing their games.
Activity: 546
November 29, 2018, 10:12:59 PM
On various ICO ranking websites, they provide several projects that get the highest score with the best sales. However, don't believe it right away, but we have to check it again. Don't be easy to believe in others, you trust the results of your research more and use your experience.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 29, 2018, 09:50:39 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

I agree. Research eliminates ignorance. With research, it keeps anyone sane and calm specially in times of price dips. When this occurs, they have a clearer mind and they know what their next move is. Instead of panic selling, they usually just study then diversify to better tokens.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
November 29, 2018, 09:49:12 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

Basically they not intend air primarily aim to scam. Maybe they are just paid too much in order to list the ICO in their sites. In this case, it is still useful to be knowledgeable enough when investing. ICO rating sites might also tell the truth, but we should know that not all of the information on it is true.
Activity: 406
November 29, 2018, 09:46:33 PM
In cryptocurrency, its very hard to trust someone or something, in fact trust is a big word in crypto. Its volatile and unpredictable thats why you can't expect the same result everytime. You can use ICO monitoring sites just as a reference or guide but you should always do your own research about the project and try to make the best decision as possible.
Activity: 490
November 29, 2018, 09:24:45 PM
if a lot of ICO rating sites lie, then we have to research further, we must be careful and discuss with friends who are more experienced in this matter, if we have a lot of discussion, then we will get more knowledge and can make more informed decisions well.
I always do my own research for my own satisfaction.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
November 29, 2018, 06:05:34 AM
If you have not yet learned that you should not trust ico rating sites, you have already lost a lot of money. You should always do your own research. I know icos which have 5 rating out of 10 from rating sites make hardcap.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 06:00:17 AM
Each person independently decides to invest in his ICO project or not for him, no one presses the buttons but to develop in this area and study the trends you need to learn more than one month.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
November 29, 2018, 05:58:05 AM

I want to ask, who told you to trust all posts in many threads in this forum?
of course that is the first mistake for you, remember don't be blinded by unreasonable profits. as you say, research must be the first thing you do. make all this experience to be even wiser in every speculation.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 29, 2018, 05:53:02 AM
You are right. When I was a newbie, I tried to invest in some ICO projects recommended by rating sites because it looked simple, but in the end I lost money!
Activity: 459
November 29, 2018, 05:50:10 AM
In the face of this cruel cryptocurrency market, I believe that I am the most correct choice. If you lose, you won't blame anyone, but learn from it. If you fail, listening to other people's opinions may make you angry. So independent investment is the best way.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 05:46:12 AM
This is true, I know examples where the project team was offered to pay money to get a high score. Therefore, never trust the ratings, create your own criteria for the success of the project and adhere only to them.
Activity: 271
November 29, 2018, 05:16:54 AM
Yes, the investment is done independently. Even if a friend tells you what coins are good, you need to understand the knowledge of coins yourself. If you just listen to other people's opinions and you don't know how to encrypt money, such investment is very dangerous.
copper member
Activity: 266
SYNCHROBIT
November 29, 2018, 05:12:12 AM
You should trust only in your own research. There are a lot of great topics on this forum that are providing some kind of a check list for a legit ICOs. Find it out and check every ICO that you want contribute to.
Activity: 504
November 29, 2018, 03:42:08 AM

I agree. Research is the key to making every cryptocurrency investment successful. You must never ask for advice on cryptocurrency investment to anyone specially if they have no actual basis for the claims they will be saying. Always research on trustworthy sites.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 29, 2018, 03:07:17 AM
Main rule of cryptocurrencies, dont trust everyone expect yourself.
Everyone trying make moneys here, and on this deep market they select dirty ways to earn
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
November 29, 2018, 03:04:26 AM
Cryto is just like in real life: do you trust foreign people? If you do, you shouldn't. Same in cryto.

It's very important to do your own deep research before investing in any project: team, milestones, other trust websites references to the coin/project, social media activity etc.

And maybe the most important rule in cryto: never invest more than you can afford to risk/lose.
Activity: 154
November 29, 2018, 03:00:55 AM
yeah it is right the crypto world is very risky because it if totally online business, we can't believe anyone in this market so please be careful while trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
November 29, 2018, 01:38:45 AM
I will always remember it. Moreover, more and more spammers are spreading fud and misleading news. It would be better if you have a team that you already trust, maybe from people you know and have experience in the world of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: