Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 13. (Read 27551 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
November 28, 2018, 09:12:11 AM
Currently, there are many fake ICO with a decent rating. Personally, I rely only on my analysis. For me, rating is the last thing I pay attention to.

Of course, this is the golden rule; no one can ever be trusted, no matter what the scope. Always think with your head and only then you have a chance to be afloat. And even more so in such a highly risky sphere as cryptocurrency, you need to be careful in twofold.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 09:02:38 AM
I agree with your opinion that in the Cryptocurrency environment we must be sure of individual abilities and do not easily trust others.
For example, many assume that Cryptocurrency will die, but if you are sure of yourself then you will conduct research and trials on the current Cryptocurrency capabilities in the face of this downturn.
Cryptocurrency will remain until the future.
And I also think if we have to prove ourselves before believing in the news about cryptocurrency from other people.
Activity: 266
November 28, 2018, 09:01:21 AM
Of course, this is an area at the very beginning of its development. Everyone is trying to make money on new people who have just started to be interested in cryptocurrency. Be vigilant, learn to analyze projects yourself.
It is true that in any way it is used and this is usually the case in ICOs, there are those who use the loopholes to deceive confused investors with tokens that have not been immediately received, they are often told to send their money.
Activity: 249
November 28, 2018, 09:00:22 AM
Evaluation sites sometimes show amazing ratings, so a standalone analysis is always needed!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 09:00:06 AM
basically we all hold the wallet and where we invest. kit knows that we need a lot of information from everyone in this forum to discuss altcoin and good projects, but we must be able to analyze it ourselves so as not to regret the opinions of others. learning not to depend on others, investing in crypto is very important knowledge to avoid all risks.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
November 28, 2018, 08:57:08 AM
Of course, this is an area at the very beginning of its development. Everyone is trying to make money on new people who have just started to be interested in cryptocurrency. Be vigilant, learn to analyze projects yourself.
Activity: 773
November 28, 2018, 08:56:42 AM
Sometimes we have to listen to experts. I do not think that all here are great project evaluators. At least some role in choosing a project, experts have.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
November 28, 2018, 08:54:15 AM
Yes before investment at any ici you must research about all project don't believe blindly to any one and don't thin that you become rich in single investment ita market so be careful
Activity: 504
November 28, 2018, 08:47:14 AM
Currently, there are many fake ICO with a decent rating. Personally, I rely only on my analysis. For me, rating is the last thing I pay attention to.
Activity: 887
November 28, 2018, 08:30:03 AM
I always think that ICO rating websites are also making money! So most of the ICO projects they recommend may be based on their trading!
ICO web rankings are also likely to be paid for lying so many are interested in the ICO paying for it so we really cannot fully trust it. but that does not apply to all because there are ICOs that have good ratings and that is true. so we really have to be able to analyze it ourselves.
copper member
Activity: 182
November 28, 2018, 08:22:44 AM
it's hard to trust people that you are not convinced, so you should investigate before you invest in ico. Because so many scammers are scattered when money is being discussed. And Take a look at research before investing to avoid scams.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
November 28, 2018, 08:13:11 AM
I never trusted rating sites.  Always studying the project.  I know from my own experience.  Some rating projects have not been successful.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
November 28, 2018, 08:02:59 AM
investing in ico is a high risk, that's why we must research before investing out money to ico, never trust people, because the risk in your hand, when you take or release the risk that's your decision
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
November 28, 2018, 07:55:38 AM
Let me add this again to the conversation, ICO eating sites are done by humans all based on multiple reasons, q
1. It could be as a result of the fancy ideas such project team has coined out on paper
2. It could be based on the projects already existing business performance.
3. Most times they're paid to make such review.
Always Iean always make your 9wn decisions so you don't get pained when it goes wrong.
Activity: 434
November 25, 2018, 03:26:43 AM
I always think that ICO rating websites are also making money! So most of the ICO projects they recommend may be based on their trading!
Activity: 434
November 25, 2018, 03:24:55 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

Making decisions it is about our responsibility. We may rely on our intuition and our experience. Many talks that we can see on the Internet often oriented on the promotion of some coins. People try to pump some assets by recommending them.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
November 24, 2018, 12:19:46 PM
Of course that all the reviews that they write are faked ones.

You are not the first one that discovered that, they are getting and asking for ETH payments before they put a review about a new ICO.

This is not new, it happens with all the other sites too.

Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
November 24, 2018, 12:17:16 PM
of course we are the sole responsible in every investment we make.sad to say that there are many scam icos around and this disrupts the integrity of ICO and the whole cryptospace.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
November 24, 2018, 12:16:05 PM
I agree with you, nomor 1 is make own research, and in my opinion ICO rate is nomor 2, such ICO rate on ICObench, we can check some comment of trusted expert who given rates and unite the opinions that we have about that projects.

When is growth?Huh
You mean the market? Just sleep and wait black friday is over or Buy some XRP from now!
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
November 24, 2018, 12:11:22 PM
When is growth?Huh
Sorry, do you wait exact date?  Wink

Trust is the main problem in the modern world. And it were repeatedly confirmed ICOs. So many scam and fake projects. And blockchain as is don't solve this problem. And research becomes hardly and hardly. But I think such market can limit some ideas  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: