Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 2. (Read 27551 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 05, 2019, 04:53:06 AM
You are right, we can't trust anyone, because no one can bear the investment losses for us. When we are about to invest, we should decide according to our own judgment.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
January 05, 2019, 04:47:17 AM
So many scam these days really. One needs to be really careful choosing a project to invest on. A very extensive research, not just flipping through some documents or write up on a project.
Activity: 308
January 05, 2019, 04:23:01 AM
I agree, so in the electronic money market we need to always study. Only by raising knowledge and evaluating the project by ourselves can we limit the level of risk in this market.
knowledge is important, because we should not only trust someone who is not necessarily right. ask someone maybe and we first trace the truth we can understand. be careful in doing anything because in the Crypto world there are many scams so we have to be more vigilant, and every choice has risks.
Activity: 438
January 05, 2019, 04:09:28 AM
I agree, so in the electronic money market we need to always study. Only by raising knowledge and evaluating the project by ourselves can we limit the level of risk in this market.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
January 05, 2019, 04:06:16 AM
You can only trust yourself, and only if you have done a good analysis of not only projects but also the market as a whole. Neither the prediction of media people has come true. Listen only to yourself.
Media still plays a vital rule because they provide information, and our job is to analyze that information if it's relevant or not and then
we will make a decision, our decision is not guaranteed correct, it's still under the risk that we might loss our investment also but putting an effort prior to investing is necessary to ensure we invest on legit ICOs.

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
January 04, 2019, 06:41:27 AM
You can only trust yourself, and only if you have done a good analysis of not only projects but also the market as a whole. Neither the prediction of media people has come true. Listen only to yourself.
Activity: 406
January 04, 2019, 06:33:25 AM
Everybody is here in crypto for his own reasons and that reason is not the trust. We should make our independent decisions
when investing. We can listen to everybody, all the rating sites and experts, but the final decision as the responsibility as well
is ours.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
January 03, 2019, 12:39:57 AM
In crypto  there  is no body to trust from ICO to Exchange platform dont trust  anyone !!! from beginners to gurus full of lies .. everyone making fake predictions !!
in crypto  everything you we do it at our own risk  there  is to body to trust  and there is nobody to blame !!
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
January 03, 2019, 12:09:46 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
Don't always depend on ICO rating sites. Better always see how many people are interested in the ICO and has a transparent project as a team or the amount of sales they get.

It also can be bypassed. This same as on ICO rank websites is possible to buy position, is also possible to buy followers on social media accounts, telegram channel or fake review on youtube. Only your own research!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
January 03, 2019, 12:05:23 AM
Most of the ICO review websites are fake and they provide review only for money. Besides, I would like to give some friendly advice to the community. You will see some coin is already listed in exchange and ICO is going on. Those are most probably the worst way of scamming. Most of those scam get listed them to mercatox specially and sell their ICO. Later, you will not find any update, development. They only care about money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 02, 2019, 11:57:08 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
That's right, only studying the information yourself, we can be sure that it is at least for the most part reliable, no need to be lazy, because it affects your income
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
January 02, 2019, 10:47:53 PM

Another thing is that, in the trading platforms, it can now be manipulated that the increasing volume is not that real as the bots are used to utilize it. As a result, many traders buy a particular coin because of its volume not really knowing it can change and decrease because of very high volatility through bots.
Activity: 532
January 02, 2019, 08:45:27 PM
A very good reminder, and first of all, these words should be heard by all those thousands of non-professional traders and investors who have recently flooded this market. Because first of all they suffered from their own incompetence and own stupidity. For them, it should sound in the first place.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
January 02, 2019, 07:40:10 PM
You are right, to the majority of people it's just business and about making profits. They wouldn't mind the articles they publish on their websites as long as it fetches them money, so we should always do our own findings and never trust anyone else.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
January 02, 2019, 07:31:52 PM
This is why we always have to verify and don't trust. This is also the reason why I no longer invest on ICOs, more and more scams are taking place. Instead of investing in ICO, I would rather buy as much as I could and just hold it in my wallet which I can verify the safety of my funds. The only to get not scammed is to have a wallet like electrum or Hodler Wallet that will allow you to verify your funds and give the Full control of your funds. This kind of wallet should be open source.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 31, 2018, 10:46:37 AM
yes i agree, not trust anyone and any site about icorating.
sure to do research before investing,many fake rating spread everywhere just becareful.
Clearly , the rating sites are more likely to buy than they expose all the truth , I think you can trust only those people whom you personally know!
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 30, 2018, 05:30:10 PM

Naturally. No one can be trusted when it comes to money. Especially ratings. All of these ratings are for making money on selling places.
You can only believe your opinion!
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 09:44:33 AM
Review first before doing to ingage in ico's if you want to secure your investmentthrough it. Me also experience many fake ico's which make me so dissapoint to do some ico's but that part of our journey in crypto. All we have to do is do review and research by our own to be familiar and avoid scammed.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
December 30, 2018, 09:38:12 AM
yes i agree, not trust anyone and any site about icorating.
sure to do research before investing,many fake rating spread everywhere just becareful.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 09:37:03 AM
Don't always depend on ICO rating sites. Better always see how many people are interested in the ICO and has a transparent project as a team or the amount of sales they get.
better you believe with your self, dont just see how many peoples intersted in the ico, because thats decision, and you never learn if you just following their, start learn by your self with your experience to get profit
Pages:
Jump to: