Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 3. (Read 27551 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 09:26:25 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

Some developers wanted to get a higher rating and they will offer a good review on their project in exchange of the right amount of money. Its business all of those review sites wants to attract money on their pocket and makes a bias or false rating to impress the investors that the project is good. ICOs rating nowadays are not reliable and not a good tools to be a basis in finding a good project as those reviews are bias and scripted. Smart investors don't rely on those ratings; they will find it in the words from the developer from their exposure on various crypto events.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 08:39:56 AM
I totally agree. Many projects themselves advertise such sites in this way. These are jobs that are done to attract people's investments. So you have to find the best one.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 30, 2018, 08:38:50 AM
Well yes i think that anyone who wants to enter in this crypto world have to realize that no one seems to be what it is and all the people from this market is looking to make more money not necessarily to help you.There are few good people out there who will help you , but don't put your trust in anyone.And about ICO projects, if you want to assure that you'll not enroll in a scam just do your own research, it takes a little time but you'll be sure and make your own opinion about that project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
December 30, 2018, 08:28:51 AM
Indeed, we do not have to believe, especially in the reviews of unknown people not necessarily their reviews are always correct, it's good to use their review as a benchmark only the rest of the research itself is a good thing
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
December 30, 2018, 03:21:22 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
Don't always depend on ICO rating sites. Better always see how many people are interested in the ICO and has a transparent project as a team or the amount of sales they get.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 03:17:40 AM
yeah i agree... thanks for this information it will helps many newbies and beginners who want to invest and from this topic many members share their experience so that is also much information for newbies...thank you members...
Activity: 574
December 30, 2018, 02:09:04 AM
Yes I totally agree. Most rating sites out there are just showing us what we want to see not the truth because those sites are just being paid by the developer of ICO to give their project a good rating. As an investor and bounty hunter, you should make your decisions base on your own research and study about the project not on rating sites. At the end of the day, its your money you're going to spend.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
December 30, 2018, 02:03:54 AM
Thank you for your advice. Now that many ICO projects only need to pay, they can get high scores.
copper member
Activity: 140
December 30, 2018, 01:44:29 AM
Yes, we can't. This is Cryptocurrency and it is no man's land, nobody cares if you lose money or make money. This is one of the reasons why one must always use handful of his time to research about a project before investing in it and be ready to take responsibility of any outcome of his investment decision.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
December 30, 2018, 01:26:57 AM
Trust can be lost at any time. Corruption, market fluctuations, the human factor in a team and much more can negatively affect the development of companies at different stages of ICO. Therefore, trust only one source of information is extremely careless.
Activity: 700
December 29, 2018, 08:50:33 AM
how old are you? seems like you just discovered the world. we can not trust anyone anywhere online and offline. only signed contracts have power.
Activity: 58
December 29, 2018, 07:23:11 AM
you should only trust your self. this will save you from pain and regrets.  rate an ICO based on your experience not by what others say.. #justsaying
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
December 29, 2018, 04:21:31 AM
It is obvious. ICO ratings adapt to the market, they sell ratings and overestimate them to make projects seem more attractive. In addition, ordinary people working there are capable of making mistakes.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 29, 2018, 03:55:06 AM
I have never believed in an ICO rating website because I know that investment depends on my knowledge and analytical skills, not on others.
Activity: 644
December 29, 2018, 03:50:02 AM
We certainly need to be more careful in determining the projects we will work on. Many new ICO has been released, but from all of them, there are probably a number of fake projects. To avoid it, you have to do research and do not easily believe in others.
Activity: 1148
December 29, 2018, 02:32:35 AM
believe in your own standpoint and plan because it's better, don't be easy to trust anyone because it might just stab us in the back. fraud, crime here has become a risk so keep careful and cautious in doing anything.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
December 29, 2018, 02:03:32 AM

This is I agree and we have seen that and we have proven that,in fact there is an existing post about a guy from ICOBENCH that is receiving funds from one ICO and they seems manipulated to the rating to satisfy or give those low rank a good rating, now this is not right.
Activity: 602
December 26, 2018, 12:54:59 PM
Yes, don't trust anyone, the market conditions will never be stable and to get profits, of course we must be wiser in managing the strategy.
Wisdom today is probably a very important one, because it is wisdom that should show how much you need to work with cryptocurrencies and not fall for any scammers projects that today work in a very large mode.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
December 25, 2018, 02:36:10 PM
This is the truth. You cant trust anyone. Moreover, even reading independent opinions, you cant allow them to greatly influence yours. You should form your opinion and beliefs independently of other people's opinions based only on facts.

I have said it over and over again these ICO rating websites are doing their own business and the want to make profit which is their end goal, and anyone relying on them for ICO analysis is doing it at his own peril. I have read of ICO website that rate project very high and the project end up being a scam and they decided to delete it from their website
copper member
Activity: 327
December 25, 2018, 02:11:17 PM
Yes, don't trust anyone, the market conditions will never be stable and to get profits, of course we must be wiser in managing the strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: