Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 4. (Read 27551 times)

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 25, 2018, 01:53:02 PM
Exactly. CRYPTOCURRENCY is just a digital world. You do not know what the people working for it are in reality. This also let people do scams and frauds easily. Any website manager can be bribed for fake high ratings. Always be careful.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 01:35:20 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
Ico in general is not working now and there is a decrease in scammers. But still you need to double-check everything and not even trust yourself, this is true.
Check you really need everything that you may seem very strange. Now you probably say that this is the standard answer. But I know that today, many just say, but do not do anything for this.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 25, 2018, 03:05:15 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
Ico in general is not working now and there is a decrease in scammers. But still you need to double-check everything and not even trust yourself, this is true.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
December 25, 2018, 03:00:14 AM
Absolutely correct remark. which must be constantly remembered, because today the market on which cryptocurrencies operate is probably the most dangerous and risky, because the market today is rogue
Trust yourself and no one, this is crypto, one of the most risky investment and you'll know why if you read enough and make DYOR.
We all want to be successful in crypto but we cannot do that if we are lazy enough, we should not trust our fate on other's people call on the market, we have to go out and educated ourselves, it's alright to fail sometimes but it's necessary that we'll grow in the long run.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 12:58:23 AM

I am fully confident that today different ratings can be quite a useful source of information. Therefore, I read the information on them, get acquainted with the opinions and reviews of reliable experts. But in any case, this information is only suitable for preliminary selection, in the future you need to conduct your own personal research.
Activity: 602
December 24, 2018, 11:39:02 AM
Absolutely correct remark. which must be constantly remembered, because today the market on which cryptocurrencies operate is probably the most dangerous and risky, because the market today is rogue
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 06:44:43 PM
Believing with people who don't know is very dangerous especially this is related to money. Many fraudulent projects and many people use ICO to get money by cheating. It is best to do your own research and you must also be sure of the results of your research ...
Activity: 444
Merit: 254
December 20, 2018, 06:31:05 PM
Ups, quite new info for me.
Looks like they just charging money for top positions in their listings.
Also I do not think that they make deep due diligence for each new project.
So we have to use our minds )
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 20, 2018, 06:00:16 PM
This is the truth. You cant trust anyone. Moreover, even reading independent opinions, you cant allow them to greatly influence yours. You should form your opinion and beliefs independently of other people's opinions based only on facts.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 05:05:38 PM
I agree, in the field of cryptocurrencies can not trust anyone, especially people who predict the course of cryptocurrency and say that the world will not accept them. Many people said that they would never accept cryptocurrencies, and then bought Bitcoin and other altcoins for millions of dollars.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 20, 2018, 04:07:07 PM
Not all sites lie, do not generalize. I am sure that there are decent sites that do their job very well

I agree, there are sites that value their reputation and provide fairly reliable information. However, even such sites can be wrong, so always rely only on yourself and your own strength.
Activity: 448
December 20, 2018, 03:41:40 PM

Of course, we have to think our own head, but there are many useful sites. They publish quite good analytics, which is very useful to study. It is foolish to completely trust the experts, but after analyzing their information you can draw the right conclusions.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
December 18, 2018, 04:16:43 PM
Yes, indeed there are ico that have good ratings based on the ico rating, but the ending is also scams. In this case you must see whether ico is scams or not successful. You have to distinguish between scams, and which ones are not successful. So don't think based on what you want.

Do your own research on how the project you are following goes on and ends perfectly because people's words cannot be trusted here. If you are lazy to do this it seems you will get lost in a deep chasm. Wink

I think all of us check the project before we join, but that doesn't mean that the ICO is scam or not. Today, let alone we are only bounty participants, the manager alone is unable to carry out definite research on the ICO scam.
Activity: 196
December 13, 2018, 04:11:38 AM
Yes you are right we cannot trust anyone this time all icos are not telling us that what will they are planning for future nobody is telling truth we cannot trust any icos because they are also panic with the situation of market I think it's really tough time for all crypto currencies and traders as well.
Activity: 215
December 13, 2018, 03:53:12 AM
maybe we don't have to don't trust anyone, because in my opinion before doing our own research we have to know what things have to be researched by ourselves, so we still need advice from someone who is experienced in the world of crypto that is advice on what things should be researched before choosing an ico.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
December 12, 2018, 09:27:29 PM
Maybe some ICO rating site are outright lying... but I think many don't know 100% if a project is going to turn into a scam or not. Some scams can be "well done" or very elaborate and fool many people.
I strongly agree they (ICO rating sites) will definitely have very high predictions, but all return to investors, and for fraud it is very difficult to know, but at least we have very minimal references from the solid ones who don't know anything about the ICO will be there
Activity: 154
December 12, 2018, 09:02:13 PM
Not all sites lie, do not generalize. I am sure that there are decent sites that do their job very well
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
December 12, 2018, 08:57:46 PM
I always listen only to myself and only my intuition. I advise you to do the same
Activity: 196
December 12, 2018, 08:53:31 PM
I never trusted these fake sites because I believe that they do not give us true information
Activity: 266
December 12, 2018, 08:11:48 PM
Better to make by your own, study by your own and do it by your own. This is to avoid blaming others for what decision you've made.
I agree, there are a lot of sofa analysts in the market , I think also study the team and the product is the main in the ico , and only then decide to invest you or not, since rating sites with ico often pay their rating (
Pages:
Jump to: